Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NEW! Custom Hoards + Lairs [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@FWD Could I be on the pinglist for adopts?
@FWD Could I be on the pinglist for adopts?
@Wintersolace I added you to the pinglist awhile ago, but didn't ask- what do you do on twitch? What all are you using the adopts for? *u*

edit: you may have gotten two pings, because I tried to ping someone else but accidentally used your name. was a copypaste error.
@Wintersolace I added you to the pinglist awhile ago, but didn't ask- what do you do on twitch? What all are you using the adopts for? *u*

edit: you may have gotten two pings, because I tried to ping someone else but accidentally used your name. was a copypaste error.
@Gwynivere Yep yep, of course!
@Gwynivere Yep yep, of course!
@catmashiin [img]https://i.imgur.com/N0o7jum.png[/img] A hopefully better telescope.
@catmashiin
N0o7jum.png
A hopefully better telescope.
@FWD

Could you add me to your pinglist? O:
@FWD

Could you add me to your pinglist? O:
Dp86ra8.png
@StarryRaindrops Yep. And here's a retroactive ping for the new bases I just drew.
@StarryRaindrops Yep. And here's a retroactive ping for the new bases I just drew.
@FWD

Oml, Could I grab a spot for the Sleeping Adopt???
@FWD

Oml, Could I grab a spot for the Sleeping Adopt???
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Amazing. I have this terrible problem of not knowing which dragon to ask for.

I AM SO TORN.
T_T;
why are your ideas so amazing orz

Can I grab a tent slot so I can decide what I want?
._.;
Amazing. I have this terrible problem of not knowing which dragon to ask for.

I AM SO TORN.
T_T;
why are your ideas so amazing orz

Can I grab a tent slot so I can decide what I want?
._.;
@LaughingZuru @Chloecat194 @Amanda @PheonixPonder @AdeleneDawner @LunarParadox @alyblaith @Dolokhov @delereia @CoyoteFlowers @Wintersolace @Hiame @alaneyes @Iceluoxue @Amorah @NorthernLiights @PantheraScience @Gwynivere [img]https://i.imgur.com/Egykky3.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/a7V5Tyr.png[/img] [b]New adopts! Details in the first post. Sorry if anyone got double pinged.[/b] Changed things to work more like a normal adopt shop, because last week's business model was, without exaggeration, insane. But the big base is still limited because my attention span has not gotten longer.
@LaughingZuru @Chloecat194 @Amanda @PheonixPonder @AdeleneDawner @LunarParadox @alyblaith @Dolokhov @delereia @CoyoteFlowers @Wintersolace @Hiame @alaneyes @Iceluoxue @Amorah @NorthernLiights @PantheraScience @Gwynivere

Egykky3.png
a7V5Tyr.png

New adopts! Details in the first post. Sorry if anyone got double pinged.

Changed things to work more like a normal adopt shop, because last week's business model was, without exaggeration, insane.

But the big base is still limited because my attention span has not gotten longer.
@FWD not got the money this time, but definitely keep me on the pinglist for the next ones! Thank you :D
@FWD not got the money this time, but definitely keep me on the pinglist for the next ones! Thank you :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19