Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NEW! Custom Hoards + Lairs [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@FWD
Glad you like the pun, and if you ever find yours, feel free to tell me it, because I call him Edgemond half the time anyways. One more pun shouldn't be that harmful.
@FWD
Glad you like the pun, and if you ever find yours, feel free to tell me it, because I call him Edgemond half the time anyways. One more pun shouldn't be that harmful.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@FWD

Ahhh, he looks great! :D I love it so much, thank you! The eyes look good :'3 I'll go send payment then!
@FWD

Ahhh, he looks great! :D I love it so much, thank you! The eyes look good :'3 I'll go send payment then!
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@catmashiin [img]https://i.imgur.com/bROeDLk.png[/img] This was a complicated one. Barely used the actual base. But I like it! I wanted to draw lots of little windows, but there must be a larger entrance for her lower down the tree.
@catmashiin
bROeDLk.png
This was a complicated one. Barely used the actual base. But I like it!

I wanted to draw lots of little windows, but there must be a larger entrance for her lower down the tree.
@VeiledOverdose Glad you like it!
@VeiledOverdose Glad you like it!
@FWD These are very cool! I'd love a ping for any future adopts you do.
@FWD These are very cool! I'd love a ping for any future adopts you do.
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
@LunarParadox Sure thing, and thanks!
@LunarParadox Sure thing, and thanks!
@fwd wooow! This is so in-depth, holy crap. I love the tree especially. You definitely kept with her theme, thank you~ I'll message you :3

My only question is about the green next to her head. Is that energy or somethin?
@fwd wooow! This is so in-depth, holy crap. I love the tree especially. You definitely kept with her theme, thank you~ I'll message you :3

My only question is about the green next to her head. Is that energy or somethin?
bat_by_blobicons-d9d0thx.gif
@catmashiin It was supposed to be a small telescope. I guess I should've used a reference.

I'd fix it right away, because standards, but my hands are jello right now and I'm kind of scared. So I'll do it tomorrow.
@catmashiin It was supposed to be a small telescope. I guess I should've used a reference.

I'd fix it right away, because standards, but my hands are jello right now and I'm kind of scared. So I'll do it tomorrow.
@FWD - can I be on your pinglist please? I love your art style! (If only I had a ton of extra currency laying around.... :/ )
@FWD - can I be on your pinglist please? I love your art style! (If only I had a ton of extra currency laying around.... :/ )

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
@alyblaith Sure, and I'm glad you like it! ^u^
@alyblaith Sure, and I'm glad you like it! ^u^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19