Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | MMA! [OLD SHOP]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48
@Oblivii Also if you ever make eel adopts if you'd be willing to ping me I would forever be grateful because I very much need a smiley noodle in my life.
@Oblivii Also if you ever make eel adopts if you'd be willing to ping me I would forever be grateful because I very much need a smiley noodle in my life.
knhLXgs.png
@Oblivii any update on these? Not to sound impatient or pushy about it, just curious
@Oblivii any update on these? Not to sound impatient or pushy about it, just curious
@emberwing12 Yo! thats totally okay, I understand your curiosity! I admit I havent had as much time to work on these as I has originally hoped; I'm planning for tomorrow to be my day to plow through most of these. So sorry for keeping y'all waiting! If all goes well I should get a large number, if not all, finished this week. <3
@emberwing12 Yo! thats totally okay, I understand your curiosity! I admit I havent had as much time to work on these as I has originally hoped; I'm planning for tomorrow to be my day to plow through most of these. So sorry for keeping y'all waiting! If all goes well I should get a large number, if not all, finished this week. <3
Gh7Hkjd.png
IS SO BEAUTYFULL
It is a pity you takes no species outside the game :'(
I haven't T or G for take one but I keep the link for later
IS SO BEAUTYFULL
It is a pity you takes no species outside the game :'(
I haven't T or G for take one but I keep the link for later
Iconx100t.png
@Treacur Yo! If you're looking for me to draw a non FR species, I have a commision thread here!
@Treacur Yo! If you're looking for me to draw a non FR species, I have a commision thread here!
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Karrikut @Luca20 @Imorca @thegracefuldeer @Solisk @Giu

Hey all. First off, a huge apology on the amount of time these have taken. Although other things have been taking my attention away from these, I have no excuse to have taken as long as I have. You have my deepest apologies for that.

Second, my drawing tablet broke today as I wanted to work. The connection cable is fried, and the tablet itself refuses to connect to my stylus.

Because of this, and because I cannot give you an estimate on the time it will take to replace my tablet, I'm offering everyone the choice of a full refund or a compensation pencil sketch of a dragon or OC.

Please let me know what you decide, and I will do my best to work with you all and find a happy conclusion.

Thank you for your time. <3

@Karrikut @Luca20 @Imorca @thegracefuldeer @Solisk @Giu

Hey all. First off, a huge apology on the amount of time these have taken. Although other things have been taking my attention away from these, I have no excuse to have taken as long as I have. You have my deepest apologies for that.

Second, my drawing tablet broke today as I wanted to work. The connection cable is fried, and the tablet itself refuses to connect to my stylus.

Because of this, and because I cannot give you an estimate on the time it will take to replace my tablet, I'm offering everyone the choice of a full refund or a compensation pencil sketch of a dragon or OC.

Please let me know what you decide, and I will do my best to work with you all and find a happy conclusion.

Thank you for your time. <3

Gh7Hkjd.png
@Oblivii
Is terrible to hear about your tablet, I hope you do't have many problems replacing it D:
I would be super happy with anything from you, even a small doodle, your art is just amazing. So I would love a traditional drawing of her.
Take all the time you need. Have fun, go wild.
hi from the splatoon server
@Oblivii
Is terrible to hear about your tablet, I hope you do't have many problems replacing it D:
I would be super happy with anything from you, even a small doodle, your art is just amazing. So I would love a traditional drawing of her.
Take all the time you need. Have fun, go wild.
hi from the splatoon server
rairai_by_thecomposerrn-dbrohjs.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame_me_by_thecomposerrn-dbrogh4.png
@Luca20

Hey Luca! Thank you, hopefully I can get it all figured out soon and finish these for everyone <':
I'd be happy to draw her for you! I'll ping you again with the sketch once it's finished.
@Luca20

Hey Luca! Thank you, hopefully I can get it all figured out soon and finish these for everyone <':
I'd be happy to draw her for you! I'll ping you again with the sketch once it's finished.
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Oblivii
Aahh i'm sorry to hear about your tablet ;;
and don't worry about it, i can wait until you have things all fixed up
your art style is great <3
@Oblivii
Aahh i'm sorry to hear about your tablet ;;
and don't worry about it, i can wait until you have things all fixed up
your art style is great <3
giu-eyeguy2.png @
Giu AzWEmYL.png

they/he/she FR+5
» Art Shop
» About me
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ wind.gif
@Oblivii I'm happy to wait until you have your tablet fixed! If you would prefer not to have it hanging over your head, so to speak, I can also pick someone for a pencil sketch :)
@Oblivii I'm happy to wait until you have your tablet fixed! If you would prefer not to have it hanging over your head, so to speak, I can also pick someone for a pencil sketch :)
b6c909a097384df55457cdfcbf869a92.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48