Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | MMA! [OLD SHOP]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48
@Oblivii
perfect! should i send the payment over cr or messages ? not sure what you would prefer
@Oblivii
perfect! should i send the payment over cr or messages ? not sure what you would prefer
@emberwing12 Whatever works for you!
@emberwing12 Whatever works for you!
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Oblivii
Thank you! Sending payment :)
@Oblivii
Thank you! Sending payment :)
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
Slots are closed! Thank you everyone <3

If you reserved a slot you have not yet claimed, don't worry! As long as you post your dragon info within 48 hours you can be added onto the slots list <:
Slots are closed! Thank you everyone <3

If you reserved a slot you have not yet claimed, don't worry! As long as you post your dragon info within 48 hours you can be added onto the slots list <:
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Oblivii Sure thing! If you DM me your paypal, I can send you payment right over ^_^
@Oblivii Sure thing! If you DM me your paypal, I can send you payment right over ^_^
b6c909a097384df55457cdfcbf869a92.png
@Oblivii ok, sounds good! should i send my paypal email for payment?
@Oblivii ok, sounds good! should i send my paypal email for payment?
oXzGCsr.pngftoXO6I.pngk7OLLLT.pnglpJCORI.png
@Oblivii
Thank you! I'll set up the CR now. Will you be using your pinglist for those times you may reopen? I just don't want to miss it amongst all the other special art sales in the threads. ^^
@Oblivii
Thank you! I'll set up the CR now. Will you be using your pinglist for those times you may reopen? I just don't want to miss it amongst all the other special art sales in the threads. ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@lucidcoyote Yes please! I'll send you an invoice once you do <:

@Crescentstar711 I will be! No worries there <3
@lucidcoyote Yes please! I'll send you an invoice once you do <:

@Crescentstar711 I will be! No worries there <3
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Oblivii

Awesome! And that's perfectly fine. Shall I PM you my paypal email for an invoice?
@Oblivii

Awesome! And that's perfectly fine. Shall I PM you my paypal email for an invoice?
Spooder-Dab-Anim-timeline-small.gifxeDKNxe.pngAfam_-_IoMA_Badges_-_Fish_Cookie.png
@Sketchanie Please do! <3
@Sketchanie Please do! <3
Gh7Hkjd.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48