Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Murky's Pixels (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 113 114
@Sheona @foxghosts @Acornstar @Bear @Evet @Marilith @BlackRayser @Driamatic @eateries @SpaceRobotWifi @KingTulip @macaroni33 @Senil @Vulcanatus @Cov @Battleworn @MYOHO @Vuvzer @OtterQueen @Vial @coldcityman @Rowanhart @heypilot @Fujo @Korwa @Flora @Kittyisawolf @sneekiblin @NeonNightmare @Automedon @QuetzalQueen @LapisQuartz @Anduins @aredshroom @LaSilva007 @FrostedRose11 @Gazi @Roule @XVIII @Articuno2011 @DatMoonGamer @feedog @Kyanthr @Shudder @nogsix @HOLOMANCER @TheEnderDraco @narkov @shoujo @Marrigan @AlexArmidia24 @Reckless @Druzy @cuppa @galaxanova @Roheryn @Naegiri

I got a week before I head off to uni. Parades are open! Five slots open for coatls, wildclaws, and pearlcatchers. If I get through them quickly I may open slots for the other breeds, I just don't want to get overwhelmed right now.

Also quick question: Would anyone buy these for USD? Say 50p per parade dragon, can buy in bulk when getting USD. If there's demand I'll probably put out the other breeds without sponsoring.
@Sheona @foxghosts @Acornstar @Bear @Evet @Marilith @BlackRayser @Driamatic @eateries @SpaceRobotWifi @KingTulip @macaroni33 @Senil @Vulcanatus @Cov @Battleworn @MYOHO @Vuvzer @OtterQueen @Vial @coldcityman @Rowanhart @heypilot @Fujo @Korwa @Flora @Kittyisawolf @sneekiblin @NeonNightmare @Automedon @QuetzalQueen @LapisQuartz @Anduins @aredshroom @LaSilva007 @FrostedRose11 @Gazi @Roule @XVIII @Articuno2011 @DatMoonGamer @feedog @Kyanthr @Shudder @nogsix @HOLOMANCER @TheEnderDraco @narkov @shoujo @Marrigan @AlexArmidia24 @Reckless @Druzy @cuppa @galaxanova @Roheryn @Naegiri

I got a week before I head off to uni. Parades are open! Five slots open for coatls, wildclaws, and pearlcatchers. If I get through them quickly I may open slots for the other breeds, I just don't want to get overwhelmed right now.

Also quick question: Would anyone buy these for USD? Say 50p per parade dragon, can buy in bulk when getting USD. If there's demand I'll probably put out the other breeds without sponsoring.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@Murkydepths Parade dragon Username: galaxanova Dragon name, image and link: Sage [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6824736] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68248/6824736_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Python/Safari/Underbelly Bounce: Yes Additional notes: n/a Facing left or right? left Thank you! :D
@Murkydepths
Parade dragon
Username: galaxanova
Dragon name, image and link: Sage

6824736_350.png

Genes: Python/Safari/Underbelly
Bounce: Yes
Additional notes: n/a
Facing left or right? left

Thank you! :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@MurkyDepths I'd buy these for USD! o: what's 50p? 50 cents?
I only have maybe 1 coatl and 1 pearlcatcher now, I'd buy more if other breeds were available. o:
@MurkyDepths I'd buy these for USD! o: what's 50p? 50 cents?
I only have maybe 1 coatl and 1 pearlcatcher now, I'd buy more if other breeds were available. o:
3u37mIB.png
thank you so much for finishing those, and for doing it for free! I had no problem waiting and I will, no doubt, be back for more eventually! hope things go smoother for you from here on out
thank you so much for finishing those, and for doing it for free! I had no problem waiting and I will, no doubt, be back for more eventually! hope things go smoother for you from here on out
iYtOIWU.png
@shoujo Yeah like 50 cents. What breeds would you like to see?

@Flora Same for you, any breeds you'd like to see specifically? I can work on requested ones first.
@shoujo Yeah like 50 cents. What breeds would you like to see?

@Flora Same for you, any breeds you'd like to see specifically? I can work on requested ones first.
@galaxanova 65g/kt via crossroads please! :)
@galaxanova 65g/kt via crossroads please! :)
@MurkyDepths my main permas would be 1-2 coatls, 2 imps, and 1 gaoler (if you ever make one, I just know that the gaoler is a for sure buy), and I might have some tentative others to add to the bulk (not too sure yet, the 1 pearlcatcher and 2 more imps?). So at minimum, 3 parades, and I can add more. o:

If it's ever an option, I'd love to help sponsor a gaoler in the future in USD. quq no rush on you of course since uni is soon!
@MurkyDepths my main permas would be 1-2 coatls, 2 imps, and 1 gaoler (if you ever make one, I just know that the gaoler is a for sure buy), and I might have some tentative others to add to the bulk (not too sure yet, the 1 pearlcatcher and 2 more imps?). So at minimum, 3 parades, and I can add more. o:

If it's ever an option, I'd love to help sponsor a gaoler in the future in USD. quq no rush on you of course since uni is soon!
3u37mIB.png
I'd definitely be open to paying USD for some. Please let me know if you open USD slots for other breeds (looking to get an imp)
I'd definitely be open to paying USD for some. Please let me know if you open USD slots for other breeds (looking to get an imp)
dX36uXq.png
@murkydepths I’m too late to get a slot, but just saying I’d definitely pay in USD! I prefer to actually :)
@murkydepths I’m too late to get a slot, but just saying I’d definitely pay in USD! I prefer to actually :)
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
@MurkyDepths Can I be added to the pinglist?
@MurkyDepths Can I be added to the pinglist?
ck2CMHK.gif
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 113 114