Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wing Banners (temporary shop) closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote] Only taking a couple of orders this time around! I'd love it if you ordered the breeds that have yet to be finished, so this can become a full shop sooner rather than later, though feel free to order whatever you want.[/quote] No fancy formatting, just some wings. I already have an adopt shop ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2390105#post_2390105]here[/url], if you want to check it out) but as I get low traffic, I was doodling pieces for dragon bios and wondered (again) if I could make adoptables out of some of them? Specifically, this time, it's wings. A banner of the dragon's wing, complete with genes and accents and apparel. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4356/f/2018/098/9/0/wing_banner_by_scryzzethekat-dc8b5ax.png[/img] (Skydancer; this is the finished base!) And an example, courtesy of @micahjaguar! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/90b6/f/2018/099/c/c/wing_banner_rush_by_scryzzethekat-dc8dxrf.png[/img] Base price 70kt. +30kt for genes. (60kt, if they're the more complex ones like toxin or bee) +15kt-70kt for each individual apparel piece, with the price scaling on how detailed it is. (ask me if you're unsure what would be expensive or not.) [i]Really [/i]complex apparel will be set at 150kt (like black iron plates, gem thief, etc) +30kt-??? for accents and skins. I'll do fancy stuff for them (say, go out of the lines) but they'll still be pricey. Really complex ones will be in the range of 400kt+. [size=5][b]SEMI-IMPORTANT NOTES[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]Please keep in mind, these wings [i]will [/i]get pretty expensive! Especially if your dragon has an accent or a lot of apparel. [*]I'm not drawing the feathered wings apparel, sorry. [*]Please only one wing per order (unless one of them uses only already-made pieces) [*][b]I'll be doing bases of every breed, so even if I haven't actually [i]drawn [/i]it yet, it's still an option. [size=5]Order whatever breed you want![/b][/size] [*]Unlike my other adopts, these may take a few days to complete, especially if the work is extremely tedious or you've ordered multiple pieces that I have yet to do. I get distracted easily and may start on your order but end up drawing a different commission. [*]I am not subscribed. Ping me. [/LIST] Current Orders: [LIST] [*] [*] [/LIST] ...Stashing other examples [url=https://sta.sh/2mqc7ts125g]here.[/url] Current drawn bases; -Mirror -Skydancer -Imperial -Wildclaw
Quote:
Only taking a couple of orders this time around! I'd love it if you ordered the breeds that have yet to be finished, so this can become a full shop sooner rather than later, though feel free to order whatever you want.

No fancy formatting, just some wings.

I already have an adopt shop (here, if you want to check it out) but as I get low traffic, I was doodling pieces for dragon bios and wondered (again) if I could make adoptables out of some of them? Specifically, this time, it's wings. A banner of the dragon's wing, complete with genes and accents and apparel.
wing_banner_by_scryzzethekat-dc8b5ax.png
(Skydancer; this is the finished base!)

And an example, courtesy of @micahjaguar!
wing_banner_rush_by_scryzzethekat-dc8dxrf.png

Base price 70kt.
+30kt for genes. (60kt, if they're the more complex ones like toxin or bee)
+15kt-70kt for each individual apparel piece, with the price scaling on how detailed it is. (ask me if you're unsure what would be expensive or not.) Really complex apparel will be set at 150kt (like black iron plates, gem thief, etc)
+30kt-??? for accents and skins. I'll do fancy stuff for them (say, go out of the lines) but they'll still be pricey. Really complex ones will be in the range of 400kt+.

SEMI-IMPORTANT NOTES
  • Please keep in mind, these wings will get pretty expensive! Especially if your dragon has an accent or a lot of apparel.
  • I'm not drawing the feathered wings apparel, sorry.
  • Please only one wing per order (unless one of them uses only already-made pieces)
  • I'll be doing bases of every breed, so even if I haven't actually drawn it yet, it's still an option. Order whatever breed you want!
  • Unlike my other adopts, these may take a few days to complete, especially if the work is extremely tedious or you've ordered multiple pieces that I have yet to do. I get distracted easily and may start on your order but end up drawing a different commission.
  • I am not subscribed. Ping me.

Current Orders:

...Stashing other examples here.

Current drawn bases;
-Mirror
-Skydancer
-Imperial
-Wildclaw
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
I like the idea of the stylised wings as banners! that'd be pretty cool :D
I like the idea of the stylised wings as banners! that'd be pretty cool :D
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
I love that top wing! I'd buy it. :D
I love that top wing! I'd buy it. :D
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@brighteningskies
@micahjaguar
Hello hello, thank you for being interested! :D If you'd like to tell me what wing you'd like (stylized or not, and whatever breed) I can start making some examples. For free, though you're always welcome to tip
And so, if these gather enough interest, I won't start another shop with almost nothing, haha.
@brighteningskies
@micahjaguar
Hello hello, thank you for being interested! :D If you'd like to tell me what wing you'd like (stylized or not, and whatever breed) I can start making some examples. For free, though you're always welcome to tip
And so, if these gather enough interest, I won't start another shop with almost nothing, haha.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze I would love to see the realistic wing for this guy, with apparel? :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24382496] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243825/24382496_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Scryzze

I would love to see the realistic wing for this guy, with apparel? :D

24382496_350.png
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar
Will do!
And I love that accent on him, gosh
@micahjaguar
Will do!
And I love that accent on him, gosh
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze oooo these are super neat, I absolutely love wings. Especially the realistic but the stylized is great too. If you get up and running i'd love a ping to the shop opening.
@Scryzze oooo these are super neat, I absolutely love wings. Especially the realistic but the stylized is great too. If you get up and running i'd love a ping to the shop opening.
@Scryzze He is my fanceh boy :D

And my clan long distance messenger, so having a wing in his bio would be great. <3
@Scryzze He is my fanceh boy :D

And my clan long distance messenger, so having a wing in his bio would be great. <3

@theroiprocepios
Thank you for the interest! If these don't gather enough attention, I'll draw one for you anyways, though if I ever get on to making a shop I'll reserve you a slot. c:
@theroiprocepios
Thank you for the interest! If these don't gather enough attention, I'll draw one for you anyways, though if I ever get on to making a shop I'll reserve you a slot. c:
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
I'd be interested in these as well, they're quite lovely!!
I'd be interested in these as well, they're quite lovely!!
icefull2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8