Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [TMPCLOSE] Snek's Den - Pixels, NEW: PCs
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42
@Renepolumorfous

Unfortunately, those were a special experimental run limited to ten slots, all of which have been used up. But... I might work on turning them into a bigger adoptable with/without adjustments in the future, so if you'd like, I can put you on a ping list for that or any other Guardians I draw?
@Renepolumorfous

Unfortunately, those were a special experimental run limited to ten slots, all of which have been used up. But... I might work on turning them into a bigger adoptable with/without adjustments in the future, so if you'd like, I can put you on a ping list for that or any other Guardians I draw?
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek

Alright then! Yes add me to pinglist for all guardian bases, please!
@Snek

Alright then! Yes add me to pinglist for all guardian bases, please!
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
@Renepolumorfous

Done and done! :D Thank you for the interest!
@Renepolumorfous

Done and done! :D Thank you for the interest!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek

OH WHAT A GOOD BOY! A GOOD FISH BOWL BOY!!! Thank you!!! He's gorgeous *_* and contained >:)
@Snek

OH WHAT A GOOD BOY! A GOOD FISH BOWL BOY!!! Thank you!!! He's gorgeous *_* and contained >:)
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Snek Aaah, she looks amazing, thank you so much! :D
@Snek Aaah, she looks amazing, thank you so much! :D
@Reotheleo

Hello! It's time to deliver your dragon.

I've linked it below instead of adding the image to this post because I'm unsure whether the spotty nature of Rosette done on a tiny canvas in pixels could set someone off or not. Better safe than sorry, I think!

Here is your Bogsneak! I hope you like it. :D
@Reotheleo

Hello! It's time to deliver your dragon.

I've linked it below instead of adding the image to this post because I'm unsure whether the spotty nature of Rosette done on a tiny canvas in pixels could set someone off or not. Better safe than sorry, I think!

Here is your Bogsneak! I hope you like it. :D
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek aaaah, thank you so much, he's beautiful!! And ye, definitely safe than sorry just in case ;)
@Snek aaaah, thank you so much, he's beautiful!! And ye, definitely safe than sorry just in case ;)
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
@Stormfly

Hello! Of course you can! I'll go and take care of that in just a second. I'm so glad you like these adoptables, and hope I can do justice to your dragons in the future. :D
@Stormfly

Hello! Of course you can! I'll go and take care of that in just a second. I'm so glad you like these adoptables, and hope I can do justice to your dragons in the future. :D
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Mirrorface Thank you for your patience. Here is 2 of 2! I'd been [i]hoping[/i] someone from Lightning Flight would come up so I could have a little fun with that pillar. :D Enjoy! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/328f884cebe67d85d7aaab2fdff3c15f/tumblr_pae0qqX1Ov1s8rrzko4_r1_400.png[/img]
@Mirrorface

Thank you for your patience. Here is 2 of 2! I'd been hoping someone from Lightning Flight would come up so I could have a little fun with that pillar. :D Enjoy!

tumblr_pae0qqX1Ov1s8rrzko4_r1_400.png
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Okay! I'm gonna spend the next few days trying my hand at making a festival skin and hoping I can squeak it in before the deadline, so no reopening just yet. If I like the BSJ items enough to accept currency, I'll open during the early part of the festival. Otherwise it'll probably be near the end of June/early July. These boxes won't finish unpacking themselves, heh!

In the meantime, I'm more than happy to add people to a ping list of their choice. Just give me a shout in the thread and let me know that's what you'd like!
Okay! I'm gonna spend the next few days trying my hand at making a festival skin and hoping I can squeak it in before the deadline, so no reopening just yet. If I like the BSJ items enough to accept currency, I'll open during the early part of the festival. Otherwise it'll probably be near the end of June/early July. These boxes won't finish unpacking themselves, heh!

In the meantime, I'm more than happy to add people to a ping list of their choice. Just give me a shout in the thread and let me know that's what you'd like!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42