Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [TMPCLOSE] Snek's Den - Pixels, NEW: PCs
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@Infiny

I never promise all apparel will work together until I get into the drawing of it--it's hard to know for sure until then--but I always try my hardest to get everything in! If it does get too crowded, I'll ask you to pick which item(s) to leave out and give you their specific cost(s) back.

I'm happy to give your Boggo the mushroom log, though I admit I'm not sure what you mean by "what color would look good"--please let me know, so I can be sure I'm working to your satisfaction!

Now, let's see.

Base // 300
Halo // 25 (lots of fiddly swirls and outside-the-lines detail)
Facemask // 15
Vines // 20
Tree Garb // 50 (big and complex)
Wing Cover // 50 (getting all the feathers Just Right takes a while)
Treads // 15 (most of the foot is hidden anyway)
Gloves // 20
Tail Binding // 20
===============
515,000t or 469g

(Please note that with 8 apparel and 2 new genes, it will take me longer than average to fully finish this adoptable. )
@Infiny

I never promise all apparel will work together until I get into the drawing of it--it's hard to know for sure until then--but I always try my hardest to get everything in! If it does get too crowded, I'll ask you to pick which item(s) to leave out and give you their specific cost(s) back.

I'm happy to give your Boggo the mushroom log, though I admit I'm not sure what you mean by "what color would look good"--please let me know, so I can be sure I'm working to your satisfaction!

Now, let's see.

Base // 300
Halo // 25 (lots of fiddly swirls and outside-the-lines detail)
Facemask // 15
Vines // 20
Tree Garb // 50 (big and complex)
Wing Cover // 50 (getting all the feathers Just Right takes a while)
Treads // 15 (most of the foot is hidden anyway)
Gloves // 20
Tail Binding // 20
===============
515,000t or 469g

(Please note that with 8 apparel and 2 new genes, it will take me longer than average to fully finish this adoptable. )
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Completely understandable! If you do think it's getting crowded, I'll let you know ahead of time that my primary focus would be the cloak, vines, mask and halo that I'd prefer to keep !

Ah, I meant that I'm not exactly sure what color log and such would be a good color combo with her set of colors. So I thought that maybe once you had her coloring down you could see what looked best so they went well together. But if you're uncomfortable with that I totally understand, and to at least give you and idea of what I'd maybe like, I think some sort of light brown would work well, or even dark. With the mushrooms perhaps some shade of green or even the color of her eyes. But if you do find something that works better then feel free to do that instead !
Sorry for the confusion !
Completely understandable! If you do think it's getting crowded, I'll let you know ahead of time that my primary focus would be the cloak, vines, mask and halo that I'd prefer to keep !

Ah, I meant that I'm not exactly sure what color log and such would be a good color combo with her set of colors. So I thought that maybe once you had her coloring down you could see what looked best so they went well together. But if you're uncomfortable with that I totally understand, and to at least give you and idea of what I'd maybe like, I think some sort of light brown would work well, or even dark. With the mushrooms perhaps some shade of green or even the color of her eyes. But if you do find something that works better then feel free to do that instead !
Sorry for the confusion !
mbWgKmD.png
@Infiny

Ah! Okay, I'm on your wavelength re: the log now. Got it! Thank you for clearing that up for me--I'd thought that might've been what you'd meant, but didn't want to go based on an assumption and give you an unwelcome surprise at the end, haha.

And roger roger about the clothes preferences! :D
@Infiny

Ah! Okay, I'm on your wavelength re: the log now. Got it! Thank you for clearing that up for me--I'd thought that might've been what you'd meant, but didn't want to go based on an assumption and give you an unwelcome surprise at the end, haha.

And roger roger about the clothes preferences! :D
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@MessengerDragon Here's your boy! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/482612823739072524/664921566944952340/flat_smol.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/482612823739072524/664921562670956544/flat_big.png[/img]
@MessengerDragon

Here's your boy!

flat_smol.png

flat_big.png
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek Thank you! I put the smol one in his profile, it is cute!
@Snek Thank you! I put the smol one in his profile, it is cute!
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@MurEyeUh

Small reminder that payment is due before I can begin work on the adopt--thank you!
@MurEyeUh

Small reminder that payment is due before I can begin work on the adopt--thank you!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Yes, something came up in real life and I haven't been on. @Snek I get paid on Thursdays so I don't have any type of payment until then be it earning up or buying gems. You can take me off the list if you have one to free up a space for now, thank you!
Yes, something came up in real life and I haven't been on. @Snek I get paid on Thursdays so I don't have any type of payment until then be it earning up or buying gems. You can take me off the list if you have one to free up a space for now, thank you!
@MurEyeUh

Ah, gotcha! :) I'll keep you on as I know what the situation is now--thank you for giving me a heads up!--and since I'm moving Infiny's up to its place I'll begin work on yours when the gems do come in and theirs is done. Then everyone still gets a pretty adopty! :D
@MurEyeUh

Ah, gotcha! :) I'll keep you on as I know what the situation is now--thank you for giving me a heads up!--and since I'm moving Infiny's up to its place I'll begin work on yours when the gems do come in and theirs is done. Then everyone still gets a pretty adopty! :D
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Thank you :) Will keep in touch!
Thank you :) Will keep in touch!
@Infiny If you see alerts about CR messages that aren't there anymore: There was a horrifying hour or two earlier today after I realized that last night I accidentally saved a flat, bare image of a single apparel's unfinished outline over the other layers and couldn't recover a previous version--but luck turned out to be on my side after the initial fiasco, thanks to progress screenshots showing 80% of the work, and everything's pieced back together and finished up now! I'll also be sending back the cost of the aviator gloves, as it turns out the ones I drew don't show up under the Tree Warden Garb, and there's no sense my keeping a payment for a piece of clothing you can't see, LOL. Anyway, on to the adoptable! I've included the version with and without the wing cover so you can decide which you'd prefer to use. I hope you enjoy! Thank you so much for all your patience. <3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/482612823739072524/669870610892980264/minus_cover.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/482612823739072524/669870613346910209/total_package.png[/img]
@Infiny

If you see alerts about CR messages that aren't there anymore: There was a horrifying hour or two earlier today after I realized that last night I accidentally saved a flat, bare image of a single apparel's unfinished outline over the other layers and couldn't recover a previous version--but luck turned out to be on my side after the initial fiasco, thanks to progress screenshots showing 80% of the work, and everything's pieced back together and finished up now!

I'll also be sending back the cost of the aviator gloves, as it turns out the ones I drew don't show up under the Tree Warden Garb, and there's no sense my keeping a payment for a piece of clothing you can't see, LOL.

Anyway, on to the adoptable! I've included the version with and without the wing cover so you can decide which you'd prefer to use.

I hope you enjoy! Thank you so much for all your patience. <3

minus_cover.png

total_package.png
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42