Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Romantic Roses CLOSED [NEW SD/Fae/Guard]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
[center]@Kjolvor [i]Introducing the newly-sponsored:[/i] [b][size=4]Skydancer Base![/size][/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/bc91/f/2018/064/4/a/example_4_by_candynagisa-dc534sc.png[/img] It's first completed order, the beautiful Wisteria! If I can change or add anything, please let me know! <3 [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e39d/f/2018/064/d/2/wysteria_by_candynagisa-dc534st.png[/img] edit: I've now flipped the skydancer horizontally in the base ([img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc40/f/2018/064/1/b/example_4_by_candynagisa-dc536cr.png[/img]) so yours is now one of a kinD- if this bugs you let me know![/center]
@Kjolvor

Introducing the newly-sponsored:
Skydancer Base!
example_4_by_candynagisa-dc534sc.png

It's first completed order, the beautiful Wisteria! If I can change or add anything, please let me know! <3
wysteria_by_candynagisa-dc534st.png

edit: I've now flipped the skydancer horizontally in the base (example_4_by_candynagisa-dc536cr.png) so yours is now one of a kinD- if this bugs you let me know!
lightning_incense_by_candynagisa-dc5dyyq.gif
• is there anybody out there •
@/candynagisa sdgshtgfuifsgh oh gosh,,, thank you so much!!???!? i love how you drew her floof in the bonus piece aaaaaa
i'll try to come back soon if i can *o*
@/candynagisa sdgshtgfuifsgh oh gosh,,, thank you so much!!???!? i love how you drew her floof in the bonus piece aaaaaa
i'll try to come back soon if i can *o*
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@epher I'm so happy to know that you're pleased with the outcome, and I sure loved drawing the floof ; v ; thank you very much!
@epher I'm so happy to know that you're pleased with the outcome, and I sure loved drawing the floof ; v ; thank you very much!
@candynagisa so cute!!! thank you so much :D
@candynagisa so cute!!! thank you so much :D
@candynagisa
please add me to the pinglist for slots! :D
@candynagisa
please add me to the pinglist for slots! :D
@kjolvor Thank you very much ^ u ^ !

@Rhamnus Will do! ~
@kjolvor Thank you very much ^ u ^ !

@Rhamnus Will do! ~
Small bump as I'm going to open some slots tonight~!

PLEASE DISREGARD THE LAST PING, Usernames were mixed up
Small bump as I'm going to open some slots tonight~!

PLEASE DISREGARD THE LAST PING, Usernames were mixed up
ping list me please! ♥
also I'd love to know if you're planning on making wildclaws? ;u;
ping list me please! ♥
also I'd love to know if you're planning on making wildclaws? ;u;
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan adding you! (: Also, wildclaws would have to be sponsored- it's 50 extra gems or 30k extra treasure to sponsor a breed!
@Fellefan adding you! (: Also, wildclaws would have to be sponsored- it's 50 extra gems or 30k extra treasure to sponsor a breed!
sadly I don't think I can afford that right now.. ;o; I'll just stalk around on the ping list for a while and maybe be able to come back when I can! ;u; thank you~ ♥
sadly I don't think I can afford that right now.. ;o; I'll just stalk around on the ping list for a while and maybe be able to come back when I can! ;u; thank you~ ♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11