Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Romantic Roses CLOSED [NEW SD/Fae/Guard]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center]@Foxmeow @Layenne90 I was able to get your orders done before leaving for work! *throws confetti* Please tell me if I can change anything for you, etc. and I hope you have a lovely day/evening! <3 [center] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6e81/f/2018/064/c/b/rosemoiselle_2_by_candynagisa-dc50sw2.png[/img] or [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/245f/f/2018/064/6/9/rosemoiselle_1_by_candynagisa-dc50sw7.png[/img] Please tell me your preference so that I may display that one in my completion section! [/center] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1423/f/2018/064/f/1/foxmeow_1_by_candynagisa-dc50swg.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/83c3/f/2018/064/2/6/foxmeow_2_by_candynagisa-dc50swe.png[/img] Such a lovely couple of fire and [s]ice[/s] water!![/center]
@Foxmeow @Layenne90

I was able to get your orders done before leaving for work! *throws confetti* Please tell me if I can change anything for you, etc. and I hope you have a lovely day/evening! <3
rosemoiselle_2_by_candynagisa-dc50sw2.png or rosemoiselle_1_by_candynagisa-dc50sw7.png
Please tell me your preference so that I may display that one in my completion section!
foxmeow_1_by_candynagisa-dc50swg.png foxmeow_2_by_candynagisa-dc50swe.png
Such a lovely couple of fire and ice water!!
lightning_incense_by_candynagisa-dc5dyyq.gif
• is there anybody out there •
@candynagisa

Wow, you were fast!! Thank you ever so much!! I love them both!!^^ ...But pink is my weakness and therefore, I'll go with the arcane themed roses, I think.They are gorgeous!!

Edit:// Seriously, I can't choose.^^ May I use them both in her bio, please? :)
@candynagisa

Wow, you were fast!! Thank you ever so much!! I love them both!!^^ ...But pink is my weakness and therefore, I'll go with the arcane themed roses, I think.They are gorgeous!!

Edit:// Seriously, I can't choose.^^ May I use them both in her bio, please? :)
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@Layenne90 I try to get them done in the same day for ultimate customer satisfaction! I'm so pleased to hear that you like them, im really happy with how they came out! :D And thank you for your input!! Have a great day!
@Layenne90 I try to get them done in the same day for ultimate customer satisfaction! I'm so pleased to hear that you like them, im really happy with how they came out! :D And thank you for your input!! Have a great day!
These are adorable!! Any chance I can get a ping for open slots?
These are adorable!! Any chance I can get a ping for open slots?
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Artorias Thank you darling!! Oh I suppose I should have a pinglist shouldnt I, I'll make one right away (: ! thank you for your interest
@Artorias Thank you darling!! Oh I suppose I should have a pinglist shouldnt I, I'll make one right away (: ! thank you for your interest
@candynagisa - Thanks muchly! I'm glad to get the chance to throw some more money your way~ Now I just have to pick which dragons to start with.
@candynagisa - Thanks muchly! I'm glad to get the chance to throw some more money your way~ Now I just have to pick which dragons to start with.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@candynagisa

Once you have the pinglist up I would love to be added, please!
@candynagisa

Once you have the pinglist up I would love to be added, please!
@Artorias! You are very sweet! Q ^ Q expect skydancers and guardians very soon as they're being sponsored so keep them in mind.

@SugarAddiction added, luv! o: !
@Artorias! You are very sweet! Q ^ Q expect skydancers and guardians very soon as they're being sponsored so keep them in mind.

@SugarAddiction added, luv! o: !
@candynagisa

Mmm, no denying these are absolutetly amazing! I'd love to be on the pinglist please!
I gotta sponsor those Wildclaws if nobody gets to them before me
@candynagisa

Mmm, no denying these are absolutetly amazing! I'd love to be on the pinglist please!
I gotta sponsor those Wildclaws if nobody gets to them before me
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@Noodlesper awhhh thank you for the compliment and for your interest! T ^ T You are getting added!
@Noodlesper awhhh thank you for the compliment and for your interest! T ^ T You are getting added!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11