Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Universefish adopts [Open!]
1 2
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6d4c/f/2018/056/4/d/adopts_banner_by_universefishfr-dc4c5gk.png[/img] Rules/Prices | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2385176#post_31910493]Types[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2385176#post_31910500]Other payment options[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2385176#post_31910501]Pinglist[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2385176#post_31910504]Affiliates[/url] I am subscribed to this thread, no need to ping! (But I don't mind if you do~) Ok, so this will be where I post all of my adoptables, right now I only have one type to offer (Fae), but I'll be working on making more! Next adoptable: Emperor (Imperial, but might consider trying to make other breeds as emperor if enough people is interested) Please understand that I do this in my spare time, when I'm not working on commissions or art trades, so it might take some time! If all the current slots are closed, please consider asking to be on the pinglist! Please tell me if you'd like to be permanent or until you get a slot~ [size=5]Rules[/size] -I'll accept payments trough crossroads. Don't send the payment until I have confirmed the order, payment should be sent once I say it's ok to do so, and won't accept it until I'm done! As soon as I accept the payment, expect a PM with the unwatermarked image! If no PM has reached you, please contact me! I'll also post here the finished, watermarked and resized image. (400px, while you'll get both that one and a 4000px!) I'll upload a bigger (but still watermarked) image on my tumblr, crediting the dragon to you! -Mixed payment is 100% ok! -If you'd prefer, I can also do a half and half payment plan. Half of the total will be sent in a CR as soon as I confirm it, I'll send you a PM with the [i]watermarked and resized[/i] version as soon as I accept the half payment, and the rest should be sent then! I won't give you the final version until I get full payment. -I also accept payments with paypal! I'll need your email for that since I take those with invoices. If you are paying with paypal there won't be payment plans, and the invoice will be sent before I start (I won't be starting until it's confirmed) -You have to send me the CR before 24 hours passed after I confirmed your slot. If not, it'll go to the next person to ask for it. -Feel free to repost the drawing, but please consider using the watermarked image if you do so! (So no one can steal it~) Also, please put credit in the description linking to my FR profile! -Please don't edit the drawings, or use someone else's adoptable! If there's something you'd like to change about the adoptable you bought, please contact me! Some stuff will get a small fee, but if it's really little and quick, it'll be free! -One slot = One dragon! And for now, you can ask up to two (2) slots at a time! -No waitlist available for now, ask to be on the pinglist~ -These rules might change, stuff could be added, deleted or edited! [size=5]Prices[/size] Gem to treasure ratio: 1 gem : 900 treasure USD to gem ratio: $1 USD : 100 gems* Base price: 1500 gems Accents: +50 gems Skins: +150 gems Small apparel: +25 gems Medium apparel: +50 gems Big apparel: +150 gems or more depending on the outfit How to know which size it is: If it's just one piece of jewelry or something that covers overall just the head size, it's a small piece. Something that covers half of the dragon is medium and something that covers more than half the dragon is big. The price is [i]per apparel piece[/i]! Feel free to inquire or haggle a bit about apparel total price! Accents / Skins / Apparel is now accepted! Please be aware: The price is because the final drawing will be of 4000 px tall and wide. In other words, around 33 cm / 13 inch, it'll be lineless and perfect for, let's say, a sticker! One big sticker. It's my free time that I'm putting into this, so please understand this and avoid comments like "I can't afford this" or "you should lower your prices"! C: [/center]
adopts_banner_by_universefishfr-dc4c5gk.png
Rules/Prices | Types | Other payment options | Pinglist | Affiliates

I am subscribed to this thread, no need to ping! (But I don't mind if you do~)

Ok, so this will be where I post all of my adoptables, right now I only have one type to offer (Fae), but I'll be working on making more!

Next adoptable: Emperor (Imperial, but might consider trying to make other breeds as emperor if enough people is interested)

Please understand that I do this in my spare time, when I'm not working on commissions or art trades, so it might take some time!

If all the current slots are closed, please consider asking to be on the pinglist!
Please tell me if you'd like to be permanent or until you get a slot~

Rules
-I'll accept payments trough crossroads. Don't send the payment until I have confirmed the order, payment should be sent once I say it's ok to do so, and won't accept it until I'm done! As soon as I accept the payment, expect a PM with the unwatermarked image! If no PM has reached you, please contact me! I'll also post here the finished, watermarked and resized image. (400px, while you'll get both that one and a 4000px!) I'll upload a bigger (but still watermarked) image on my tumblr, crediting the dragon to you!
-Mixed payment is 100% ok!
-If you'd prefer, I can also do a half and half payment plan. Half of the total will be sent in a CR as soon as I confirm it, I'll send you a PM with the watermarked and resized version as soon as I accept the half payment, and the rest should be sent then! I won't give you the final version until I get full payment.
-I also accept payments with paypal! I'll need your email for that since I take those with invoices. If you are paying with paypal there won't be payment plans, and the invoice will be sent before I start (I won't be starting until it's confirmed)
-You have to send me the CR before 24 hours passed after I confirmed your slot. If not, it'll go to the next person to ask for it.
-Feel free to repost the drawing, but please consider using the watermarked image if you do so! (So no one can steal it~) Also, please put credit in the description linking to my FR profile!
-Please don't edit the drawings, or use someone else's adoptable! If there's something you'd like to change about the adoptable you bought, please contact me! Some stuff will get a small fee, but if it's really little and quick, it'll be free!
-One slot = One dragon! And for now, you can ask up to two (2) slots at a time!
-No waitlist available for now, ask to be on the pinglist~
-These rules might change, stuff could be added, deleted or edited!

Prices
Gem to treasure ratio: 1 gem : 900 treasure
USD to gem ratio: $1 USD : 100 gems*

Base price: 1500 gems
Accents: +50 gems
Skins: +150 gems
Small apparel: +25 gems
Medium apparel: +50 gems
Big apparel: +150 gems or more depending on the outfit

How to know which size it is: If it's just one piece of jewelry or something that covers overall just the head size, it's a small piece. Something that covers half of the dragon is medium and something that covers more than half the dragon is big. The price is per apparel piece! Feel free to inquire or haggle a bit about apparel total price!

Accents / Skins / Apparel is now accepted!

Please be aware: The price is because the final drawing will be of 4000 px tall and wide. In other words, around 33 cm / 13 inch, it'll be lineless and perfect for, let's say, a sticker! One big sticker. It's my free time that I'm putting into this, so please understand this and avoid comments like "I can't afford this" or "you should lower your prices"! C:
Hatchery
[center][size=5]Types[/size] [b]Hello Fae[/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/784e/f/2018/056/2/3/fae_by_universefishfr-dc4a7t0.png[/img] All genes accepted! Also skins/accents/apparel! [code]Form: [b]Hello Fae[/b] Dragon: (Link to a dragon/scry!) Paying with: USD/Gems/Treasure[/code] [i]Slots:[/i] 1- Closed! Notes: Transparent background + small apparel (wing bangles) 2- Open! 3- Open! 4- Open! 5- Open! [size=5]Finished Examples[/size] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a7ca/f/2018/056/f/4/mintiani___fae_w_by_universefishfr-dc4c54y.png[/img] #32752630, owned by Mintiani! [/center]
Types

Hello Fae
fae_by_universefishfr-dc4a7t0.png

All genes accepted! Also skins/accents/apparel!
Code:
Form: [b]Hello Fae[/b] Dragon: (Link to a dragon/scry!) Paying with: USD/Gems/Treasure

Slots:
1- Closed! Notes: Transparent background + small apparel (wing bangles)
2- Open!
3- Open!
4- Open!
5- Open!

Finished Examples
mintiani___fae_w_by_universefishfr-dc4c54y.png
#32752630, owned by Mintiani!
Hatchery
[center][size=5]Other payment options[/size] Their worth will be calculated based on the AH (the cheapest one or the one next to it, if there's a big difference between most of them and the cheapest) or how much it costs to get it, if none is available. Multiple items can be offered, but I won't pay if the final total of the items is greater than the total for the adoptable! These can also be used to pay for sponsors~ I just want one of each one unless otherwise stated! [b]Festival currency[/b] I accept it [i]only[/i] in festival times, 1 : 1g to make it easy for everyone. [b]Items wanted[/b] (with no particular order) [item=Learned Sage Lantern] [item=Learned Sage Sash] [item=Learned Sage Shawl] [item=Learned Sage Sleeves] [item=Grove Sylvan Anklets] [item=Golden Seraph Jewelry] [item=Golden Silks] [item=Mage's midnight bag] [item=mage's midnight socks] [item=Bramble Mantle] [item=Trickster's Magic Cards] [item=Starlight Cloak] [item=Ghost Flame Candles] [item=Charming Sage Lantern] [item=Charming Sage shawl] [item=Charming Sage tassel] [item=Charming Sage sleeves] [item=Charming Sage sash] [item=Raven Grove] [item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil] [item=Flowering Gladeboughs] [item=Sanddune Rags] [item=Illuminated Runescroll] [item=daisy flower crown] [item=Blood Red Wolf Cape] [item=Brown Wolf Cape] [item=Black Wolf Cape] [item=Grey Wolf Cape] [item=Mysterious Cowl] [item=Mysterious Mantle] [item=Reaper Guise] [item=Light Tome] [item=Gold Halfmoon Spectacles] [item=Silver Halfmoon Spectacles] [item=Journeyman Satchels] [item=Sunchaser Jewelry] [item=Illuminated Armband] [item=Illuminated Emblem] [item=Illuminated Crown] [item=Sunguard Chest] [item=Solar Blades] [item=Luminous Legguards] [item=Illuminated Sash] [item=Companion Comet] [item=Carapace Arm] [item=Scavenger's Tatters] because the list was getting too long: -other silks/multiple silks sets accepted -sages sets accepted (multiple too) [b]Skins and accents wanted[/b] (both user made and official ones, mixed) Here's an exception: user-made skins/accents will cost an adopt. you bring me one of the skins/accents of this list and you'll get accepted, no more pay needed. If you have a skin/accent you think I'd like and it's not here, feel free to offer it anyway! Just be aware: I like skins that don't cover the entire body and lets part of the original dragon's colors to be visible. I think some people call these "skincents" [skin=15899] [skin=4207] [skin=11608] [skin=18602] [skin=18604] [skin=18600] [skin=14684] [skin=13249] [skin=13248] [skin=4142] [skin=4146] [skin=4148] [skin=25940] [skin=25934] [skin=25933] [skin=25932] [skin=6189] [skin=20452] [skin=20871] [skin=21262] [skin=21350] [skin=22709] [skin=22710] [skin=20867] [skin=25444] [skin=25693] [skin=21443] [skin=22787] [skin=22788] [skin=21969] [skin=23249] [skin=25113] [skin=25092] [skin=25091] [skin=24118] [skin=24119] [skin=21066] [skin=21018] [skin=20054] [skin=20096] [b]Genes wanted[/b] (again, no order) [item=Primary gene: Iridescent] [item=Secondary gene: Shimmer][/center]
Other payment options
Their worth will be calculated based on the AH (the cheapest one or the one next to it, if there's a big difference between most of them and the cheapest) or how much it costs to get it, if none is available. Multiple items can be offered, but I won't pay if the final total of the items is greater than the total for the adoptable! These can also be used to pay for sponsors~

I just want one of each one unless otherwise stated!

Festival currency
I accept it only in festival times, 1 : 1g to make it easy for everyone.

Items wanted
(with no particular order)
Learned Sage Lantern Learned Sage Sash Learned Sage Shawl Learned Sage Sleeves Grove Sylvan Anklets Golden Seraph Jewelry Golden Silks Mage's Midnight Bag Mage's Midnight Socks Bramble Mantle Trickster's Magic Cards Starlight Cloak Ghost Flame Candles Charming Sage Lantern Charming Sage Shawl Charming Sage Tassel Charming Sage Sleeves Charming Sage Sash Raven Grove Hewn Philosopher's Veil Flowering Gladeboughs Sanddune Rags Illuminated Runescroll Daisy Flower Crown Blood Red Wolf Cape Brown Wolf Cape Black Wolf Cape Grey Wolf Cape Mysterious Cowl Mysterious Mantle Reaper Guise Light Tome Gold Halfmoon Spectacles Silver Halfmoon Spectacles Journeyman Satchels Sunchaser Jewelry Illuminated Armband Illuminated Emblem Illuminated Crown Sunguard Chest Solar Blades Luminous Legguards Illuminated Sash Companion Comet Carapace Arm Scavenger's Tatters

because the list was getting too long:
-other silks/multiple silks sets accepted
-sages sets accepted (multiple too)

Skins and accents wanted
(both user made and official ones, mixed)
Here's an exception: user-made skins/accents will cost an adopt. you bring me one of the skins/accents of this list and you'll get accepted, no more pay needed.

If you have a skin/accent you think I'd like and it's not here, feel free to offer it anyway! Just be aware: I like skins that don't cover the entire body and lets part of the original dragon's colors to be visible. I think some people call these "skincents"

Genes wanted
(again, no order)
Primary Gene: Iridescent Secondary Gene: Shimmer
Hatchery
Pinglist
Pinglist
Hatchery
Affiliates
Affiliates
Hatchery
Reserved~
Reserved~
Hatchery
@Form: [b]Hello Fae[/b] Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32752630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327527/32752630_350.png[/img] [/url][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=2&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=121&auth=bd5d048707c04150eb0e99060cfff0ed013ee409&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Paying with: USD/Gems/[b]Treasure[/b]
@Form:
Hello Fae
Dragon:
32752630_350.png
dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=2&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=121&auth=bd5d048707c04150eb0e99060cfff0ed013ee409&dummyext=prev.png
Paying with: USD/Gems/Treasure
@Mintiani accepted, thank you so much! Please send a one-way CR with the treasure when you can! I'll PM you once I'm finished~
@Mintiani accepted, thank you so much! Please send a one-way CR with the treasure when you can! I'll PM you once I'm finished~
Hatchery
@universefish

woops sorry is mixed payment ok?
@universefish

woops sorry is mixed payment ok?
@Mintiani yes it is! I should add it to the rules-
@Mintiani yes it is! I should add it to the rules-
Hatchery
1 2