Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed] • Teeny Spirals
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@wishwosh could I get a ping next time you open slots? :)
@wishwosh could I get a ping next time you open slots? :)
Art shop Adopt shop Accent shop
@wishwosh

May I be added to the pinglist, please?
@wishwosh

May I be added to the pinglist, please?
sDhOJ3m.gif tumblr_pbf9h3NDTh1w1pt9uo1_75sq.png Wishlist
Ping me! I may not be subbed to the forums I comment on!
Could I be added to a pinglist please? c: these are adorable
Could I be added to a pinglist please? c: these are adorable
fd654fa44e9d3bc9a390189f55bb9393.png
Could I be added to pinglist for 1) openings and 3) new breed please ? :3
Could I be added to pinglist for 1) openings and 3) new breed please ? :3
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
BEAUTYFULL
You can ping me if you open ? oO ?
( payement in Gems )
BEAUTYFULL
You can ping me if you open ? oO ?
( payement in Gems )
Iconx100t.png
Hi, I'm sorry to disturb you but... I can't seem to find back if I already asked you to be added to pinglist or not... I'm sorry if I'm already on it, but if not, could I be added please ? c:
Hi, I'm sorry to disturb you but... I can't seem to find back if I already asked you to be added to pinglist or not... I'm sorry if I'm already on it, but if not, could I be added please ? c:
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
Hello everyone! Apologies for the misleading ping but I did have an announcement. My previous hardrive's data was corrupted and at the moment am still unable to access any of my files. That unfortunately means I have also lost my layers containing all the genes, accessories, and skins/accents I've done thus far. For that reason, I'll be giving out the lineart of the teeny spiral for anyone interested in creating their own, as I believe at this point forward I wont be continuing making the adoptables. I want to thank everyone who has supported me up until this point and i truly enjoyed every single one of the spirals I was ably to teenyfi! You are welcome to color in, edit, modify, what-have-you the lineart that I'll be providing, and my only request is that you do not claim the original lineart or idea as your own. Have fun and thank you again! [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/17bfaf2e-7928-42f6-be33-3156a308686d/dctdzxi-5eb6d77a-876e-4861-a93c-ac37a5c2ac3f.png[/img] [size=8]@greili @pelicanbitten @lucidcoyote @acorncap @snowkitsu @AyumiNemera @nevvermore @OdiAibyouka @kkorven @mysticpenguin @MunchkinLynx @reefknot @thankyouinternet @gimeurcookie @epher @valishtu @cyrya @steamplonk @theorangetree @rainbowrooster @seles @prasiolite @birdofink @darkrait @Amphiptere @soulykins @disintegratedAu @Prosciutto @biskitten @clearlakes44 @RobotNix @DecemberStar @raiccoon @remuslupn @vulpess @decemberstar @fujo @surefire @kjolvor @magicalmarmaid@AsylumBat @Yashuya @BishieKaichou @cybo @Velsim @Levanaael @Babs3 @puucari @Reptilia @Reptilia @osteophagy @WyrmMother @duckyallstar @miucity @Karkitty @VixenKai @ErinNarcissa @Alskasaur @Hollyshark @DivineVixen @drownedtv @porifra @Romean @queenhelixxia @Welgan @Treacur @Welgan [/size]
Hello everyone! Apologies for the misleading ping but I did have an announcement. My previous hardrive's data was corrupted and at the moment am still unable to access any of my files. That unfortunately means I have also lost my layers containing all the genes, accessories, and skins/accents I've done thus far. For that reason, I'll be giving out the lineart of the teeny spiral for anyone interested in creating their own, as I believe at this point forward I wont be continuing making the adoptables. I want to thank everyone who has supported me up until this point and i truly enjoyed every single one of the spirals I was ably to teenyfi!

You are welcome to color in, edit, modify, what-have-you the lineart that I'll be providing, and my only request is that you do not claim the original lineart or idea as your own. Have fun and thank you again!

dctdzxi-5eb6d77a-876e-4861-a93c-ac37a5c2ac3f.png

@greili @pelicanbitten @lucidcoyote @acorncap @snowkitsu @AyumiNemera @nevvermore @OdiAibyouka @kkorven @mysticpenguin @MunchkinLynx @reefknot @thankyouinternet @gimeurcookie @epher @valishtu @cyrya @steamplonk @theorangetree @rainbowrooster @seles @prasiolite @birdofink @darkrait @Amphiptere @soulykins @disintegratedAu @Prosciutto @biskitten @clearlakes44 @RobotNix @DecemberStar @raiccoon @remuslupn @vulpess @decemberstar @fujo @surefire @kjolvor @magicalmarmaid@AsylumBat @Yashuya @BishieKaichou @cybo @Velsim @Levanaael @Babs3 @puucari @Reptilia @Reptilia @osteophagy @WyrmMother @duckyallstar @miucity @Karkitty @VixenKai @ErinNarcissa @Alskasaur @Hollyshark @DivineVixen @drownedtv @porifra @Romean @queenhelixxia @Welgan @Treacur @Welgan

pOC43Zp.png
So sorry to hear!
So sorry to hear!
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png

2vn54k3.png
Ahhhh, what a shame! I'm so sorry to hear that, but it's awful nice of you to put the line art out like this.
Ahhhh, what a shame! I'm so sorry to hear that, but it's awful nice of you to put the line art out like this.
0lxtP1J.png
@wishwosh Oh gosh that's so lame. I've had something like that happen to me and I'm deeply sorry that you've had that happen.

Are we allowed to throw you donations for using your base? Or perhaps you could charge a small amount of gems or treasure for it.
@wishwosh Oh gosh that's so lame. I've had something like that happen to me and I'm deeply sorry that you've had that happen.

Are we allowed to throw you donations for using your base? Or perhaps you could charge a small amount of gems or treasure for it.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24