Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed] • Teeny Spirals
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Thank you everyone! @monako It's definitely a sweet gesture but no need, My favorite part of the teeny spirals was seeing the page slowly fill up with everyone's spirals so putting out the lineart is a way for me to keep seeing them created =)
Thank you everyone! @monako It's definitely a sweet gesture but no need, My favorite part of the teeny spirals was seeing the page slowly fill up with everyone's spirals so putting out the lineart is a way for me to keep seeing them created =)
pOC43Zp.png
I am so sad that this has happened to you.... Thank you for giving out the line art, my only problem is I don't have any way of making art for myself like this.
I am so sad that this has happened to you.... Thank you for giving out the line art, my only problem is I don't have any way of making art for myself like this.
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

@decemberstar if youre willing to find someone to commission who'd be willing to use it as a base, that'd be perfectly fine with me!
@decemberstar if youre willing to find someone to commission who'd be willing to use it as a base, that'd be perfectly fine with me!
pOC43Zp.png
Sweet thank you, I have a couple ideas for people :)
Sweet thank you, I have a couple ideas for people :)
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

Oh I am so sorry to hear that ! I hope you'll be able to save things from.the computer... i wish you all the best !
Oh I am so sorry to hear that ! I hope you'll be able to save things from.the computer... i wish you all the best !
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
That's terrible and I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you manage to salvage the rest! Take care!
That's terrible and I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you manage to salvage the rest! Take care!
plaguefull.png
sad to hear, the noodle was so cute : 3
sad to hear, the noodle was so cute : 3
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
I just wanted to let you know how amazing your work is and that it really sucks that you lost all that work. I hope people continue to make these cute spiral babes!
I just wanted to let you know how amazing your work is and that it really sucks that you lost all that work. I hope people continue to make these cute spiral babes!
Have a project?
I am willing to help :)

Please check my buy/sell section in my profile before hand. Thanks!
Awww. That sucks.
Awww. That sucks.
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24