Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 257 258
@Keelhaul
Yes please! I’m currently at work so I’ll send the CR when I get off :3
@Keelhaul
Yes please! I’m currently at work so I’ll send the CR when I get off :3
VYQwMuq.gif

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @mythkat @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson

This is a reminder that there’s only one day left to May, so be sure to get your copy of the May free blep if you haven’t already. Since tomorrow is June, LGBTQ Pride bleps will return for another month, the first of which will be released tomorrow morning.

Additionally, Semi-Customs are open again, this time for USD only. For 5 USD, you can get a semi-custom blep based off of a few traits of your choice. When ordering, choose two of the following options:
- one word or phrase for the theme to be based off of (lotus flower, kraken, six-winged, etc)
- three official FR colors (spruce, marigold, tan, etc)
- three official FR items, excluding skins and openables
There are 5 open slots for semi-customs, though more may open in the future.

Finally, for 200g you can receive a randomly selected blep. Possibilities include USD-exclusives, and all bleps have a value of over 500g. There are only 9 in stock, so get them while they’re still here!

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @mythkat @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson

This is a reminder that there’s only one day left to May, so be sure to get your copy of the May free blep if you haven’t already. Since tomorrow is June, LGBTQ Pride bleps will return for another month, the first of which will be released tomorrow morning.

Additionally, Semi-Customs are open again, this time for USD only. For 5 USD, you can get a semi-custom blep based off of a few traits of your choice. When ordering, choose two of the following options:
- one word or phrase for the theme to be based off of (lotus flower, kraken, six-winged, etc)
- three official FR colors (spruce, marigold, tan, etc)
- three official FR items, excluding skins and openables
There are 5 open slots for semi-customs, though more may open in the future.

Finally, for 200g you can receive a randomly selected blep. Possibilities include USD-exclusives, and all bleps have a value of over 500g. There are only 9 in stock, so get them while they’re still here!
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul Gah, I'm gonna have to bite on that random blep offer ^-^ I'll send 200g along shortly-
@Keelhaul Gah, I'm gonna have to bite on that random blep offer ^-^ I'll send 200g along shortly-
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@Keelhaul Grabbed the free blep!
@Keelhaul Grabbed the free blep!
aUKJE16.png
@Keelhaul I’ll take a semi-custom blep please :3 -viking themed - [item=Carapace Arm] I’ll send the payment when I know I got a slot :3 Also I’ll take a random for 200g too! :D I’ll add it to the CR with my reserved one too
@Keelhaul

I’ll take a semi-custom blep please :3
-viking themed
- Carapace Arm
I’ll send the payment when I know I got a slot :3

Also I’ll take a random for 200g too! :D I’ll add it to the CR with my reserved one too
VYQwMuq.gif
@Keelhaul I'd like to send in gems to purchase the Blep I reserved which is the [emoji=planet size=1]purple nebula patterned one! Also I'd like to save the May blep, though I was on the pinglist before but was edited out? D;
@Keelhaul
I'd like to send in gems to purchase the Blep I reserved which is the purple nebula patterned one! Also I'd like to save the May blep, though I was on the pinglist before but was edited out? D;
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@asterodea yeah, sometimes people disappear from my Pinglist and I have no idea why or how to stop it D:
Go ahead and send payment, be sure to save the image and lore!
@asterodea yeah, sometimes people disappear from my Pinglist and I have no idea why or how to stop it D:
Go ahead and send payment, be sure to save the image and lore!
Clan Lore
@wolfandcrow received! Here’s your random blep:
q5isYNI.jpg
This blep has round, iridescent scales that appear blue or pink depending on the light. Its horns and bones are made of a deceptively strong crystalline material. It has a penchant for the finer things, and wears silver necklaces and turquoise silks, and carefully cultivates lavender flowers. Its diet is comprised mostly of crystals and precious minerals, which is how it grows its antlers.
@wolfandcrow received! Here’s your random blep:
q5isYNI.jpg
This blep has round, iridescent scales that appear blue or pink depending on the light. Its horns and bones are made of a deceptively strong crystalline material. It has a penchant for the finer things, and wears silver necklaces and turquoise silks, and carefully cultivates lavender flowers. Its diet is comprised mostly of crystals and precious minerals, which is how it grows its antlers.
Clan Lore
Idk if i said earlier but i've grabbed the free blep~
Idk if i said earlier but i've grabbed the free blep~
r7P00ic.png
@Keelhaul Oh gosh that's weird. Just, don't forget about me. ;w; Cause I'd like to stay on to see more Sea Bleps! I saved the image and lore now! It actually fits the theme of the dragons I adopted recently so I'll incorporate the sea blep into the dragon's lore. You can see it here. :D
@Keelhaul Oh gosh that's weird. Just, don't forget about me. ;w; Cause I'd like to stay on to see more Sea Bleps! I saved the image and lore now! It actually fits the theme of the dragons I adopted recently so I'll incorporate the sea blep into the dragon's lore. You can see it here. :D
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 257 258