Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | {|Customs|} Free To Use Bio Resources
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Would you consider a small discount if I made a massive bulk order?
Would you consider a small discount if I made a massive bulk order?
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@thesquishyking
Hello it’s me again I was wondering if you could do vertical dividers? Ive looked all over the place and nobody seems to do nice ones. I totally get it if not but if you would then please ping me :) thanks a lot
@thesquishyking
Hello it’s me again I was wondering if you could do vertical dividers? Ive looked all over the place and nobody seems to do nice ones. I totally get it if not but if you would then please ping me :) thanks a lot
[img][/img]r7LsxK2.png
OFQGTWm.png
@CaptainNorbert sure! what were you thinking?
@CaptainNorbert sure! what were you thinking?
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
I’m not honestly sure maybe just a swirly pattern or something like that with an arcane symbol in the middle
I’m not honestly sure maybe just a swirly pattern or something like that with an arcane symbol in the middle
[img][/img]r7LsxK2.png
OFQGTWm.png
@CaptainNorbert sounds simple enough. send the payment over and i'll get started!
@CaptainNorbert sounds simple enough. send the payment over and i'll get started!
10kt coming right up
10kt coming right up
[img][/img]r7LsxK2.png
OFQGTWm.png
[center]@CaptainNorbert Hey, so this is what i came up with. Hope you like it! [img]https://s22.postimg.cc/z6zwyqyy9/Arcane_vertical.png[/img][/center]
@CaptainNorbert Hey, so this is what i came up with. Hope you like it!
Arcane_vertical.png
@MarvinPA @ThePlasticTree --------------- [center][img]https://s22.postimg.cc/z6zwyqyy9/Arcane_vertical.png[/img] [code][img]https://s22.postimg.cc/z6zwyqyy9/Arcane_vertical.png[/img][/code][/center]
@MarvinPA @ThePlasticTree
Arcane_vertical.png
Code:
[img]https://s22.postimg.cc/z6zwyqyy9/Arcane_vertical.png[/img]
Wow cool; thank you!
Wow cool; thank you!
[img][/img]r7LsxK2.png
OFQGTWm.png
Hi @TheSquishyKing , I hope you're still taking customs, I love your work!

Divider
Payment: Can do treasure or gems, either works. Would be 20kt/20g total because I need 2 dividers, one for each side
Idea: A pair of vertical dividers shaped like the ends of a classic Admit One tear off carnival ticket. Examples here . Some pretty flourishes would be neat, I leave the specifics of that up to you, going for something that'll help my profiles convey 'shadow carnival aesthetic'. I'm going to be using your beautiful cerulean aesthetic banner as a header when I rehash my bios to a similar end.
Color: Either muted purples to match shadow flight/your cerulean graphic, or a greyish black similar to the horizontal flourish dividers available on this thread because I was thinking of incorporating those too.
Horizontal/Vertical: Vertical
Notes: Anything to add? Thank you very much, if you need any clarification on anything please let me know
Hi @TheSquishyKing , I hope you're still taking customs, I love your work!

Divider
Payment: Can do treasure or gems, either works. Would be 20kt/20g total because I need 2 dividers, one for each side
Idea: A pair of vertical dividers shaped like the ends of a classic Admit One tear off carnival ticket. Examples here . Some pretty flourishes would be neat, I leave the specifics of that up to you, going for something that'll help my profiles convey 'shadow carnival aesthetic'. I'm going to be using your beautiful cerulean aesthetic banner as a header when I rehash my bios to a similar end.
Color: Either muted purples to match shadow flight/your cerulean graphic, or a greyish black similar to the horizontal flourish dividers available on this thread because I was thinking of incorporating those too.
Horizontal/Vertical: Vertical
Notes: Anything to add? Thank you very much, if you need any clarification on anything please let me know
RDGMqLy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10