Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN-ish] Imp adoptable
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[b]No need to ping, I'm subscribed![/b] So i was doodling a pic of one of my imps and thought "hey this might make a cool adoptable" and so here I am [img]https://orig10.deviantart.net/c4ad/f/2017/235/e/f/smug_2_by_shadowsongandravyn-dbl3g8x.png[/img] Click [url=https://sta.sh/22gbp65ia2ed?edit=1]HERE[/url] for finished examples! (let me know if this link actually works) -shrugs into the abyss- [size=1][s]also yeah i forgot the beard i know but i remembered super late and then when I tried to add it it looked weird so..... o o p s[/s][/size] Pinglist: @Nightmare222 @savannah21 @LowFrequency @valdosta @Arrakis @Corvyn @seepratintti @Mobian @Artemis @alaneyes @Twye @Nixpix @dr090909 @Blushunt @MadameKQ @Vulcanatus @SamuelMaybird @Hexacoatl @EmotionalEgg @Hisscale @Cathat @SoulLugia11 @Yourlocalbirb @vantrums @Unyko @Lokey @Valikor @Fizzywits @Volker @Rubicon @Faileas @Kiing45 @haikwoshevo @FelixMcTrashy @CursedKaze @StayingBehind @tunatuna @SimFeetUnder @mildlyanxiousdoe @Taliksa @TwilightDreams @aspidian @Athexreh @nockyong @Iskars @Lyrule @Volker Other Breeds: -PackRat (Spiral version) -HuskyLove (Spiral Version) -Alannaa (Nocs and Guards) -Taliksa (Spirals) -mildlyanxiousdoe (any updates) -kennythedoomer (Guards) Price: 100kT/100g Form: [code=Fill this out] @Ichamo [b]Dragon[/b]: [b]Payment Method[/b]: gems or treasure? [b]Other notes[/b]: [/code] (Other notes would be stuff like "a different pupil color (instead of white)" or "try to include a (simple) accent") Slots: [indent]9/10-9/16: @Grimmneko @delereia @Gratlanty @Noodlesper @Faileas 9/17-9/23: @nockyong @Parad0xxy @Dovah @WithoutBounds @Volker
No need to ping, I'm subscribed!

So i was doodling a pic of one of my imps and thought "hey this might make a cool adoptable" and so here I am

smug_2_by_shadowsongandravyn-dbl3g8x.png
Click HERE for finished examples! (let me know if this link actually works)

-shrugs into the abyss-

also yeah i forgot the beard i know but i remembered super late and then when I tried to add it it looked weird so..... o o p s

Pinglist:
@Nightmare222 @savannah21 @LowFrequency @valdosta @Arrakis @Corvyn @seepratintti @Mobian @Artemis @alaneyes @Twye @Nixpix @dr090909 @Blushunt @MadameKQ @Vulcanatus @SamuelMaybird @Hexacoatl @EmotionalEgg @Hisscale @Cathat @SoulLugia11 @Yourlocalbirb @vantrums @Unyko @Lokey @Valikor @Fizzywits @Volker @Rubicon @Faileas @Kiing45 @haikwoshevo @FelixMcTrashy @CursedKaze @StayingBehind @tunatuna @SimFeetUnder @mildlyanxiousdoe @Taliksa @TwilightDreams @aspidian @Athexreh @nockyong @Iskars @Lyrule @Volker

Other Breeds:
-PackRat (Spiral version)
-HuskyLove (Spiral Version)
-Alannaa (Nocs and Guards)
-Taliksa (Spirals)
-mildlyanxiousdoe (any updates)
-kennythedoomer (Guards)

Price:
100kT/100g

Form:
Code:
@Ichamo [b]Dragon[/b]: [b]Payment Method[/b]: gems or treasure? [b]Other notes[/b]:
(Other notes would be stuff like "a different pupil color (instead of white)" or "try to include a (simple) accent")

Slots:
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@Ichamo
I'd be interested if you do decide to do adoptables with this!
@Ichamo
I'd be interested if you do decide to do adoptables with this!
aiOZGas.png
I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time.(EST)
shadow_them.gif
vbbaTA.png
YES! id be interested!!
YES! id be interested!!
kHh5r1u.png PLZ LOOK ITS A GOOD FRIEND'S HATCHERY
@Ichamo

um wow?? This is great! I dont order imp adopts myself but I'm sure others will order this ;; If you ever make more and make a spiral one please ping me!
@Ichamo

um wow?? This is great! I dont order imp adopts myself but I'm sure others will order this ;; If you ever make more and make a spiral one please ping me!
gO58pYL.gif
@Nightmare222
@savannah21

Cool!! I'll add you to an "interested" list

@PackRat

I'll definitely remember to ping you if/when (probably "when" rather than "if") I make a Spiral one!
@Nightmare222
@savannah21

Cool!! I'll add you to an "interested" list

@PackRat

I'll definitely remember to ping you if/when (probably "when" rather than "if") I make a Spiral one!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
@Ichamo

Whoaaaaaa...this is different, and I love that expression! Could I be added to that interested list?
@Ichamo

Whoaaaaaa...this is different, and I love that expression! Could I be added to that interested list?
@LowFrequency

Added!
@LowFrequency

Added!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
@Ichamo
iiiiiii am extremely interested i really love this style, please add me to the list? 0:
@Ichamo
iiiiiii am extremely interested i really love this style, please add me to the list? 0:
HjZUn7k.gif
@valdosta

Added!
@valdosta

Added!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
@Ichamo
count me as interested
@Ichamo
count me as interested
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11