Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Swords and Shields - [Open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@JetBlackOblivion It's great, thank you! OuO
@JetBlackOblivion It's great, thank you! OuO
ggSacIA.gifk3OPLc9.gif
@JetBlackOblivion [b]USERNAME:[/b] ZenithNadir [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28432212] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284323/28432212_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Size:[/b] I can't tell what the dimensions are but I like the dimensions of the top example best. [b]:Special Notes:[/b] I'd like the wraps on the sword handles and the stone at the center of the shield to be red! [b]Price:[/b]55kt with genes + whatever else you'd like for the red details Thanks! I love this base and will definitely be back for more.
@JetBlackOblivion

USERNAME: ZenithNadir
Dragon:

28432212_350.png

Size: I can't tell what the dimensions are but I like the dimensions of the top example best.
:Special Notes: I'd like the wraps on the sword handles and the stone at the center of the shield to be red!
Price:55kt with genes + whatever else you'd like for the red details

Thanks! I love this base and will definitely be back for more.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir Ah, no charge for the extra details, those are pretty low-maintenance! I'll get started right away!
@ZenithNadir Ah, no charge for the extra details, those are pretty low-maintenance! I'll get started right away!
Sunder-Planets-Shaded-And-Bio-1-png.pngtortoise-beetle-shine-final.gif
@ZenithNadir Here she is! Let me know if I can make any changes. I [i]love[/i] how her colors turned out! [img]https://s19.postimg.org/mqrwm837n/rsz_alekhine.png[/img]
@ZenithNadir

Here she is! Let me know if I can make any changes. I love how her colors turned out!

rsz_alekhine.png
@JetBlackOblivion Oh whoops! I still wanted her Orca tert on the swords - I just wanted the swords' wraps and the center of the shield to be red! Sorry about the confusion D: I love the rest of the shield though, I'm glad I went with one of my Orca dragons for this!
@JetBlackOblivion Oh whoops! I still wanted her Orca tert on the swords - I just wanted the swords' wraps and the center of the shield to be red! Sorry about the confusion D: I love the rest of the shield though, I'm glad I went with one of my Orca dragons for this!
@ZenithNadir Okay, here we go! [img]https://s19.postimg.org/dx1054g8z/rsz_alekhine_edit.png[/img]
@ZenithNadir

Okay, here we go!

rsz_alekhine_edit.png
@JetBlackOblivion HECK YES :D I love it! Thank you! :D
@JetBlackOblivion HECK YES :D I love it! Thank you! :D
@ZenithNadir My pleasure! Thanks for ordering, I really appreciate it!
@ZenithNadir My pleasure! Thanks for ordering, I really appreciate it!
@JetBlackOblivion Do you accept multiple orders at once? I'd like to outfit my whole coli team with these, so that would be 3 dragons at once.
@JetBlackOblivion Do you accept multiple orders at once? I'd like to outfit my whole coli team with these, so that would be 3 dragons at once.
WMVWGXM.png
@WrightNDesk Normally I do 2 dragons per spot but what the heck, go ahead! I'll do all of them :)
@WrightNDesk Normally I do 2 dragons per spot but what the heck, go ahead! I'll do all of them :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21