Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pearl-icorns! New Breed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center] [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2vdnslc.png[/IMG] [i]An art shop by Aceofspades and Outlaws[/i] [B]Types of Pearl-icorn[/b] Common Pearl-icorn: [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2w2jvar.png[/IMG] Common Pearl-icorns colors can range from plain and dull, to gorgeous and stunning. Being common does not mean they won't be beautiful. Butterfly Pearl-icorn: *Coming Soon* Fairy Pearl-icorn: [img]http://i.imgur.com/7ZZuJSD.png[/img] These Pearl-icorn are fairly rare and can only be found in Rare eggs marked with a fairy wing. They have beautiful Fairy wings sprouting from there backs and their colors are randomized. Hatchling Pearl-icorn: [IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/fljyqc.png[/IMG] When a egg is hatched the first form your Pearl-icorn takes is that of a Hatchling. They can be Eternally captured in this form with a Potion of Youth. Night-Mare Pearl-icorn: These dark spirited Pearl-icorn flare leathery bat wings and cling tightly to cracked pearls. They are mainly dark or muted with splashes vibrant color. Their flight is random. Angelic Pearl-icorn: [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/13zpljn.jpg[/IMG] These Pearl-icorn come with the iconic halo and a set of cloudy feathered wings. They tend to be brighter or pastel in colors though rarely you'll get a darker colored angel. Druid Pearl-icorn: *Coming Soon* [B]Obtaining Pearl-icorn[/b] Eggs: Types of eggs: •Elemental: [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/1o7yvo.png[/IMG] These eggs resemble unhatched dragon eggs, inside the foal is random with its eyes and pearl matching the flight indicated by its egg. They are normally more plain looking and [i]can[/i] have "undesirable" color combinations. These hatch only common Pearl-icorn. •Color Preview: [img]http://i.imgur.com/ovly0XY.png[/img] These eggs give a small preview of the foal within them, their flight is randomly chosen and there pearl may either represent their flight or their accent colors. These tend to have "desirable" color combinations and often have markings or accents. These hatch only common Pearl-icorn. •Holiday/Festival: Holiday Eggs are able to be rarely found in the store the week of a significant Holiday. They are consider rare and the foal inside is sure to be a festive sight. These foals come with apparel! The breed they hatch will be random, as well as the flight. •Rare: [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/iycvn7.jpg[/IMG] These eggs are nearly impossible to come by but the foal inside is sure to be your favorite. Rare foals have markings and highly desirable colors pallettes. They are often flashy and accented with skins. These hatch only Butterfly Pearl-icorn, Fairy Pearl-icorn, Angelic Pearl-icorn, Druid Pearl-icorn, and Night-Mare Pearl-icorn. [b]Where to find Eggs:[/b] •Eggs can be bought from the store located below. All eggs and items restock at random. Egg Prices: •Elemental Treasure: 30,000 Gems: 30 •Color Preview Treasure: 35,000 Gems: 35 •Holiday Treasure: 50,000 Gems: 50 •Rare Treasure: 50,000 Gems: 50 [b]Hatching Eggs:[/b] •All eggs cost 5,000 Treasure/5 Gems to hatch upon purchase, though you can wait 5 days for them to hatch on their own. If incubated they hatch instantly and will grow up in five days time unless a Potion of Youth or Insta-grow Serum is used. [b]Buying Pearl-icorn:[/b] Occasionally Pearl-icorn will come up for sale, these, however, will be very rare Pearl-icorns and will likely be expensive. In the event of multiple interested parties, there will be a bid. Highest bid wins. [B]Breeding Pearl-icorn[/b] *Feature currently disabled* [B]Trading Pearl-icorn[/b] *Feature currently disabled* [/center]
2vdnslc.png
An art shop by Aceofspades and Outlaws

Types of Pearl-icorn

Common Pearl-icorn:
2w2jvar.png
Common Pearl-icorns colors can range from plain and dull, to gorgeous and stunning. Being common does not mean they won't be beautiful.

Butterfly Pearl-icorn: *Coming Soon*

Fairy Pearl-icorn:
7ZZuJSD.png
These Pearl-icorn are fairly rare and can only be found in Rare eggs marked with a fairy wing. They have beautiful Fairy wings sprouting from there backs and their colors are randomized.

Hatchling Pearl-icorn:
fljyqc.png
When a egg is hatched the first form your Pearl-icorn takes is that of a Hatchling. They can be Eternally captured in this form with a Potion of Youth.

Night-Mare Pearl-icorn:

These dark spirited Pearl-icorn flare leathery bat wings and cling tightly to cracked pearls. They are mainly dark or muted with splashes vibrant color. Their flight is random.

Angelic Pearl-icorn:
13zpljn.jpg
These Pearl-icorn come with the iconic halo and a set of cloudy feathered wings. They tend to be brighter or pastel in colors though rarely you'll get a darker colored angel.

Druid Pearl-icorn: *Coming Soon*

Obtaining Pearl-icorn

Eggs:

Types of eggs:

•Elemental:
1o7yvo.png
These eggs resemble unhatched dragon eggs, inside the foal is random with its eyes and pearl matching the flight indicated by its egg. They are normally more plain looking and can have "undesirable" color combinations. These hatch only common Pearl-icorn.

•Color Preview:
ovly0XY.png
These eggs give a small preview of the foal within them, their flight is randomly chosen and there pearl may either represent their flight or their accent colors. These tend to have "desirable" color combinations and often have markings or accents. These hatch only common Pearl-icorn.

•Holiday/Festival:

Holiday Eggs are able to be rarely found in the store the week of a significant Holiday. They are consider rare and the foal inside is sure to be a festive sight. These foals come with apparel! The breed they hatch will be random, as well as the flight.

•Rare:
iycvn7.jpg
These eggs are nearly impossible to come by but the foal inside is sure to be your favorite. Rare foals have markings and highly desirable colors pallettes. They are often flashy and accented with skins. These hatch only Butterfly Pearl-icorn, Fairy Pearl-icorn, Angelic Pearl-icorn, Druid Pearl-icorn, and Night-Mare Pearl-icorn.

Where to find Eggs:

•Eggs can be bought from the store located below. All eggs and items restock at random.

Egg Prices:

•Elemental
Treasure: 30,000
Gems: 30

•Color Preview
Treasure: 35,000
Gems: 35

•Holiday
Treasure: 50,000
Gems: 50

•Rare
Treasure: 50,000
Gems: 50

Hatching Eggs:
•All eggs cost 5,000 Treasure/5 Gems to hatch upon purchase, though you can wait 5 days for them to hatch on their own. If incubated they hatch instantly and will grow up in five days time unless a Potion of Youth or Insta-grow Serum is used.

Buying Pearl-icorn:

Occasionally Pearl-icorn will come up for sale, these, however, will be very rare Pearl-icorns and will likely be expensive. In the event of multiple interested parties, there will be a bid. Highest bid wins.

Breeding Pearl-icorn

*Feature currently disabled*

Trading Pearl-icorn

*Feature currently disabled*
y4XpVjZ.png
dq39ko.png
Items

Mimic Scroll: 35,000 Treasure/35 Gems
1zyv491.png
A mimic scroll can be used to turn one of your dragons into a Pearl-icorn. The Pearl-icorn will resemble the dragon it mimics both in appearance and personality.

Potion of Youth: 50,000 Treasure/50 Gems
jh9cvp.png
Just love how your Pearl-icorn looks in its baby pictures? Want to keep it in its baby days forever? Eternal youth is possible with the Potion of Youth! (Permanent once activated, your Pearl-icorn will never grow up)

Insta-grow Serum: 15,000 Treasure/ 15 Gems
16awo00.png
Impatient and don't want to wait the five days it takes for your Pearli to mature? Instantly grow your Pearl-icorn to adulthood with the Insta-grow Serum!

Love Potion: 25,000 Treasure/25 Gems
2wqgwh0.png
Has your Pearl-icorn met that special someone? Want to give them the gift of biological copies? Give your Pearl-icorn a Love potion today! (Requires two for successful breeding, one for each Pearl-icorn)

Eggs For Sale

2vkah5g.jpg 11hgrxu.jpg 25gc4ms.jpg
(Arcane, Light, Wind)
dq39ko.png
Items

Mimic Scroll: 35,000 Treasure/35 Gems
1zyv491.png
A mimic scroll can be used to turn one of your dragons into a Pearl-icorn. The Pearl-icorn will resemble the dragon it mimics both in appearance and personality.

Potion of Youth: 50,000 Treasure/50 Gems
jh9cvp.png
Just love how your Pearl-icorn looks in its baby pictures? Want to keep it in its baby days forever? Eternal youth is possible with the Potion of Youth! (Permanent once activated, your Pearl-icorn will never grow up)

Insta-grow Serum: 15,000 Treasure/ 15 Gems
16awo00.png
Impatient and don't want to wait the five days it takes for your Pearli to mature? Instantly grow your Pearl-icorn to adulthood with the Insta-grow Serum!

Love Potion: 25,000 Treasure/25 Gems
2wqgwh0.png
Has your Pearl-icorn met that special someone? Want to give them the gift of biological copies? Give your Pearl-icorn a Love potion today! (Requires two for successful breeding, one for each Pearl-icorn)

Eggs For Sale

2vkah5g.jpg 11hgrxu.jpg 25gc4ms.jpg
(Arcane, Light, Wind)
y4XpVjZ.png
smx72a.png
11h5vn4.jpg
2irku4i.jpg
i5wrnl.jpg
noehi1.jpg
smx72a.png
11h5vn4.jpg
2irku4i.jpg
i5wrnl.jpg
noehi1.jpg
y4XpVjZ.png
dq6akg.png

"Plague Magic"
Male
Plague Flight
Common
14kva77.png
30,000 Treasure/30 Gems

"Electrified Galaxy"
Female
Lightning Flight
Common
106mxk3.png
35,000 Treasure/35 Gems

"Druid Fairy"
Female
Wind Flight
Rare(Fairy Pearl-icorn)
xdxyyc.jpg
75,000 Treasure/75 Gems
dq6akg.png

"Plague Magic"
Male
Plague Flight
Common
14kva77.png
30,000 Treasure/30 Gems

"Electrified Galaxy"
Female
Lightning Flight
Common
106mxk3.png
35,000 Treasure/35 Gems

"Druid Fairy"
Female
Wind Flight
Rare(Fairy Pearl-icorn)
xdxyyc.jpg
75,000 Treasure/75 Gems
y4XpVjZ.png
nbxgd2.png
fao0sh.png
Magic Lanterns - 5,000 Treasure/5 Gems
Color is completely customizable(Not the lantern itself).

2i182e.jpg
Three-piece Bow Set - 10,000 Treasure/10 Gems
Colors are Customizable.

11kxfyo.jpg
Necklaces - 5,000 Treasure/5 Gems
Colors are Customizable on all styles!

23idwcl.jpg
Butterflies! - 10,000 Treasure/10 Gems

xfam2b.jpg
Flower fall - 8,000 Treasure/8 Gems
Colors are Customizable. Also available are fall leaves and snow drifts!

x2wao2.jpg
Pixies - 10,000 Treasure/10 Gems
nbxgd2.png
fao0sh.png
Magic Lanterns - 5,000 Treasure/5 Gems
Color is completely customizable(Not the lantern itself).

2i182e.jpg
Three-piece Bow Set - 10,000 Treasure/10 Gems
Colors are Customizable.

11kxfyo.jpg
Necklaces - 5,000 Treasure/5 Gems
Colors are Customizable on all styles!

23idwcl.jpg
Butterflies! - 10,000 Treasure/10 Gems

xfam2b.jpg
Flower fall - 8,000 Treasure/8 Gems
Colors are Customizable. Also available are fall leaves and snow drifts!

x2wao2.jpg
Pixies - 10,000 Treasure/10 Gems
y4XpVjZ.png
Ping-list
NeophyteRedglare
ShadowSwirl
DragonWarrior333
Pufferheart
SwishaSweet
CheshireCatUk1
FallingStar275
Wolven

Coming Soon
•Apparel!
•New Features!
•New Breeds!

To do List
NeophyteRedglare - Scroll (Finished, waiting payment)

Rules

•Do NOT claim as your own. The character belongs to you once purchased, use where ever you wish, I do not require credit or a link back but do not take credit for the work. So far I do not leave a water mark or signature, please do not make me have to change this rule. No art thievery!

•These are done for extra money in my spare time, please do not rush or spam my thread. I can normally get them out fairly quickly with my partner-in-crime's help, but this is not always the case as we both work full time and have lives out side of FR(At least she does, I plead the fifth).

•No arguing, fighting, ect. If you can't come to an agreement or work things out with civility, don't speak to one another.

Reminders

•These darling creatures belong to you, you have full reign over biographies and personality choice. Write a back story? PM me! I'll host your Pearl-icorn and their story on the thread for all to see!

Sponsoring

Want to see a new breed? More apparel? Or perhaps you want more specialty items! Well, sponsoring is now available! You can donate money and bribe me into new features and Pearl-icorn.

•New Apparel: Companions! - Want to give your sidekick a sidekick? (0/300,000 Treasure)

•New Pearl-icorn Breed: Butterfly Pearl-icorn (0/100,000 Treasure)

•New Item: Tome of Creation - Pick from markings, mane/tail styles, gender, breed, flight, and colors! Create your perfect Pearl-icorn! (0/250,000 Treasure)

•New Item: Scatter Orb - Hatch an ugly duckling with beautiful markings but horrid colors? Use this orb to randomly generate new colors for you companion. Beautiful results not guaranteed. (0/250,000 Treasure)

•New Feature: Blurbs! - Small bits of information given about your newly hatched Pearl-icorn! (0/75,000 Treasure)
Ping-list
NeophyteRedglare
ShadowSwirl
DragonWarrior333
Pufferheart
SwishaSweet
CheshireCatUk1
FallingStar275
Wolven

Coming Soon
•Apparel!
•New Features!
•New Breeds!

To do List
NeophyteRedglare - Scroll (Finished, waiting payment)

Rules

•Do NOT claim as your own. The character belongs to you once purchased, use where ever you wish, I do not require credit or a link back but do not take credit for the work. So far I do not leave a water mark or signature, please do not make me have to change this rule. No art thievery!

•These are done for extra money in my spare time, please do not rush or spam my thread. I can normally get them out fairly quickly with my partner-in-crime's help, but this is not always the case as we both work full time and have lives out side of FR(At least she does, I plead the fifth).

•No arguing, fighting, ect. If you can't come to an agreement or work things out with civility, don't speak to one another.

Reminders

•These darling creatures belong to you, you have full reign over biographies and personality choice. Write a back story? PM me! I'll host your Pearl-icorn and their story on the thread for all to see!

Sponsoring

Want to see a new breed? More apparel? Or perhaps you want more specialty items! Well, sponsoring is now available! You can donate money and bribe me into new features and Pearl-icorn.

•New Apparel: Companions! - Want to give your sidekick a sidekick? (0/300,000 Treasure)

•New Pearl-icorn Breed: Butterfly Pearl-icorn (0/100,000 Treasure)

•New Item: Tome of Creation - Pick from markings, mane/tail styles, gender, breed, flight, and colors! Create your perfect Pearl-icorn! (0/250,000 Treasure)

•New Item: Scatter Orb - Hatch an ugly duckling with beautiful markings but horrid colors? Use this orb to randomly generate new colors for you companion. Beautiful results not guaranteed. (0/250,000 Treasure)

•New Feature: Blurbs! - Small bits of information given about your newly hatched Pearl-icorn! (0/75,000 Treasure)
y4XpVjZ.png
Spotlight!
Here I will host certain Pearl-icorns for a week(7 days)!
Spotlight!
Here I will host certain Pearl-icorns for a week(7 days)!
y4XpVjZ.png
O P E N
O P E N
y4XpVjZ.png
@AceofSpades

If I wanted a pearlicon resembling one of my dragons, would I have to buy and incubate an egg as well as buy a mimic scroll? (I wasn't sure whether there were two or three ways to obtain pearlicorns. ^^; )
@AceofSpades

If I wanted a pearlicon resembling one of my dragons, would I have to buy and incubate an egg as well as buy a mimic scroll? (I wasn't sure whether there were two or three ways to obtain pearlicorns. ^^; )
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale

Nope! Just need the mimic scroll. =)
@Stanzascale

Nope! Just need the mimic scroll. =)
y4XpVjZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9