Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FEST] Momo's Minis: Fae Busts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Hello! My name is Momo and welcome to my festival currency adopt shop! I (plan to one day) offer a variety of pixel adopts and plan to offer more as time goes on. Each is their own price and can be found in their respective posts. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions! [br] [Br] [center][size=6]Jump to each adopt:[/size] ----- [columns] [center][size=5]Fae Busts[/size] [color=green]OPEN[/color][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2221702/1#post_28025757][img]http://i.imgur.com/veRgibz.gif[/img][/url] [/columns] [br] [br] [center][size=6]Rules:[/size][/center] ----- 1. I have the right to reject designs I think are too complicated or won't suit the base. This context may change depending on the adopt, so please double check the specific adopt to make sure. 2. I prefer payment [b]BEFORE or 50/50 [/b] 3. Please be patient as I will be completing orders as fast as I can. If I don't finish your order in what you consider good time, I will provide a refund to the best of my ability 4. Please do NOT edit any of my work without my express permission, even if it is only to serve as an example. 5. Rules subject to change and edit as I see fit [br] [br] [center][size=6]F.A.Q[/size] ----- [b]Question: Can you do additions outside of the base?[/b] Answer: This depends heavily on which base and will be dealt with on an individual basis, feel free to ask! [b]Question: Do you accept gems/treasure outside of fest times?[/b] Answer: Sometimes I will open when incredibly strapped on cash, but not consistently. You can ask to be on the ping list so you are notified when I am open! [/center]
Hello! My name is Momo and welcome to my festival currency adopt shop! I (plan to one day) offer a variety of pixel adopts and plan to offer more as time goes on. Each is their own price and can be found in their respective posts. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Jump to each adopt:
Fae Busts
OPEN
veRgibz.gif

Rules:

1. I have the right to reject designs I think are too complicated or won't suit the base. This context may change depending on the adopt, so please double check the specific adopt to make sure.
2. I prefer payment BEFORE or 50/50
3. Please be patient as I will be completing orders as fast as I can. If I don't finish your order in what you consider good time, I will provide a refund to the best of my ability
4. Please do NOT edit any of my work without my express permission, even if it is only to serve as an example.
5. Rules subject to change and edit as I see fit

F.A.Q

Question: Can you do additions outside of the base?
Answer: This depends heavily on which base and will be dealt with on an individual basis, feel free to ask!

Question: Do you accept gems/treasure outside of fest times?
Answer: Sometimes I will open when incredibly strapped on cash, but not consistently. You can ask to be on the ping list so you are notified when I am open!
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
*windows error noise*
*windows error noise*
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
[center][size=7]Fae Busts[/size][/center] These pixels are adopts and cannot be changed beyond minor expression edits, free of charge. Gene options are listed below in their respective categories. When your order is completed, you will receive the original 100px tall size. A larger size can be provided upon request. [br] [center][size=5]Examples[/size][/center] ----- [center] [columns] [color=transparent]center them busts[/color] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/yRnRKtv.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/YrQxz3c.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/wXVeFnE.png[/img] [/columns] [/center] [columns] [color=transparent] center them dangit[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sFqrzws.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zl7wS0Z.png[/img] [/columns] [br] You can view additional examples in [url=http://imgur.com/a/bpQot]this folder[/url] [br] [center][size=5]Prices[/size][/center] ----- [br] 1 fest currency : 750 treasure [b]Base Price:[/b] 100 fest / two fest skins [b]Completed genes:[/b] free [b]Simple Incomplete genes:[/b] 10 fest [b]Complicated Incomplete genes[/b]: 30 fest [b]Completed Apparel:[/b] free [b]Incomplete Apparel:[/b] Bribe only, see below [b]Completed Skins:[/b] free [b]Incomplete Skins:[/b] Bribe only, see below Skins currently accepted (Chests for their respective skins will also be accepted.: All for current festival [br] [br] [center][size=5]Genes[/size][/center] ----- [br] [columns] [color=transparent]~~~~~[/color] [nextcol] [center][size=4]Primary[/size][/center] ----- [br] [center][b]Complete[/b][/center] Cherub Clown Crystal Falcon Giraffe Iridescent Jaguar Jupiter Petals Pinstripe Python Ripple Skink Speckle [center][b]Incomplete Simple[/b][/center] Bar Laced Lionfish Piebald Savannah Tapir Tiger [center][b]Incomplete Complicated[/b][/center] Metallic Poison Starmap Vipera Wasp [color=transparent] ghost[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent] ghost[/color] [nextcol] [center][size=4]Secondary[/size][/center] ----- [br] [center][b]Complete[/b][/center] Alloy Bee Butterfly Current Eyespots Facet Freckle Saturn Seraph Shimmer Spinner Striation [center][b]Incomplete Simple[/b][/center] Daub Edged Hex Morph Noxtide Paint Peregrine Safari Stripes Trail [center][b]Incomplete Complicated[/b][/center] Constellation Hypnotic Rosette Toxin [nextcol] [color=transparent] ghost[/color] [nextcol] [center][size=4]Tertiary[/size][/center] ----- [br] [center][b]Complete[/b][/center] Capsule Circuit Contour Crackle Glimmer Opal Runes Smoke Spines Stained Thylacine Underbelly [center][b]Incomplete Simple[/b][/center] Ghost Okapi Peacock Scales Smirch [center][b]Incomplete Complicated[/b][/center] Filigree Firefly Gembond Lace Ringlets [color=transparent] spoopy[/color] [color=transparent] scurry[/color] [color=transparent] skelertons[/color] [color=transparent] insert dancing here[/color] [color=transparent]just line up nicely ok[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]man columns suck[/color] [/columns] [br] [br] [center][size=5]Apparel[/size][/center] ----- [br] Apparel is currently [b]bribe only[/b]. Check my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1474372/1]wishlist[/url] for items I may be seeking. Festival skins are also valid for bribes! Feel free to offer other valuable things that you don't see on there! Prices for apparel are flexible depending on complexity. [b]Once one version of an apparel is completed, all colors are available. [/b] Completed Apparel: [item=mysterious cowl][item=spiral daze][item=intense attention][item=leafy gladeboughs] [item=lucky sage shawl][item=boneyard tatters] [item=companion comet] [item=starlight cloak] [item=trickster's magic cards] [item=will o' the ember] [item=bamboo breeze cape][item=starseer's emblem] [item=whirlwind emblem] [item=shady emblem] [item=searing emblem] [item=reaper guise] [item=pink daisy cabbie] [item=tickled hyacinth] [item=night sky silk fillet] [item=night sky silk veil] [item=night sky silk scarf] [item=copper steampunk goggles] [item=alchemist eyewear] [item=teardrop pastel spinel choker] [item=teardrop pastel spinel necklace] [item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Conjurer's Hat] [item=silver sylvan headpiece] [item=silver sylvan filigree] [item=scarlet wooly coat] [br] [br] [center][size=5]Skins/Accents[/size][/center] ----- [br] Skins and Accents are currently [b]bribe only[/b]. Check my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1474372/1]wishlist[/url] for items I may be seeking. Festival skins are also valid for bribes! Feel free to offer other valuable things that you don't see on there! Prices for skins and accents are flexible depending on complexity. Completed Skins: [skin=17485] [skin=5167] [br] [br] [center][size=5]Order Form[/size][/center] ----- [br] [code] @momo1013 ORDERING: Fae Bust [b]Username:[/b] your un [B]Reference:[/b] link to the dragon [B]Additional details:[/b] any notes you want specifically addressed. These only apply to small character notes or expression changes. [B]Payment [/b] how much [/code] [br] [br] [center][size=5]Slots[/size][/center] ----- [br] 1. OPEN 2. OPEN, no new complicated genes or apparel 3. CLOSED [br] [br] [center][size=5]Pinglist[/size][/center] ----- [br] *luminousnoble *blackcrowking
Fae Busts

These pixels are adopts and cannot be changed beyond minor expression edits, free of charge. Gene options are listed below in their respective categories. When your order is completed, you will receive the original 100px tall size. A larger size can be provided upon request.

Examples

center them busts yRnRKtv.png YrQxz3c.png wXVeFnE.png
center them dangit sFqrzws.png zl7wS0Z.png

You can view additional examples in this folder

Prices

1 fest currency : 750 treasure

Base Price: 100 fest / two fest skins
Completed genes: free
Simple Incomplete genes: 10 fest
Complicated Incomplete genes: 30 fest
Completed Apparel: free
Incomplete Apparel: Bribe only, see below
Completed Skins: free
Incomplete Skins: Bribe only, see below

Skins currently accepted (Chests for their respective skins will also be accepted.:

All for current festival

Genes

~~~~~
Primary

Complete
Cherub
Clown
Crystal
Falcon
Giraffe
Iridescent
Jaguar
Jupiter
Petals
Pinstripe
Python
Ripple
Skink
Speckle

Incomplete Simple
Bar
Laced
Lionfish
Piebald
Savannah
Tapir
Tiger
Incomplete Complicated
Metallic
Poison
Starmap
Vipera
Wasp
ghost
ghost
Secondary

Complete
Alloy
Bee
Butterfly
Current
Eyespots
Facet
Freckle
Saturn
Seraph
Shimmer
Spinner
Striation

Incomplete Simple
Daub
Edged
Hex
Morph
Noxtide
Paint
Peregrine
Safari
Stripes
Trail
Incomplete Complicated
Constellation
Hypnotic
Rosette
Toxin
ghost
Tertiary

Complete
Capsule
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Glimmer
Opal
Runes
Smoke
Spines
Stained
Thylacine
Underbelly
Incomplete Simple
Ghost
Okapi
Peacock
Scales
Smirch
Incomplete Complicated
Filigree
Firefly
Gembond
Lace
Ringlets

spoopy
scurry
skelertons
insert dancing here
just line up nicely ok
man columns suck

Apparel

Apparel is currently bribe only. Check my wishlist for items I may be seeking. Festival skins are also valid for bribes! Feel free to offer other valuable things that you don't see on there! Prices for apparel are flexible depending on complexity. Once one version of an apparel is completed, all colors are available.

Completed Apparel:
Mysterious Cowl Spiral Daze Intense Attention Leafy Gladeboughs Lucky Sage Shawl Boneyard Tatters Companion Comet Starlight Cloak Trickster's Magic Cards Will o' the Ember Bamboo Breeze Cape Starseer's Emblem Whirlwind Emblem Shady Emblem Searing Emblem Reaper Guise Pink Daisy Cabbie Tickled Hyacinth Night Sky Silk Veil Night Sky Silk Scarf Copper Steampunk Goggles Alchemist Eyewear Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker Teardrop Pastel Spinel Necklace Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Hat Silver Sylvan Headpiece Silver Sylvan Filigree Scarlet Wooly Coat

Skins/Accents

Skins and Accents are currently bribe only. Check my wishlist for items I may be seeking. Festival skins are also valid for bribes! Feel free to offer other valuable things that you don't see on there! Prices for skins and accents are flexible depending on complexity.

Completed Skins:

Order Form

Code:
@momo1013 ORDERING: Fae Bust [b]Username:[/b] your un [B]Reference:[/b] link to the dragon [B]Additional details:[/b] any notes you want specifically addressed. These only apply to small character notes or expression changes. [B]Payment [/b] how much

Slots

1. OPEN
2. OPEN, no new complicated genes or apparel
3. CLOSED

Pinglist

*luminousnoble
*blackcrowking
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
bogs are gonna go here
bogs are gonna go here
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
Notes to self:

Pinglists for future adopts
Guardian
/duskflame
Tundra
empty123
Mirror
/duskflame
Spiral
empty123
Snapper
empty12345
Pearlcatcher
/duskflame ~~~~
Ridgeback
empty1234567
Skydancer
empty1234567

Bogsneak
empty1234567
Coatl
/duskflame
Wildclaw
/duskflame
Notes to self:

Pinglists for future adopts
Guardian
/duskflame
Tundra
empty123
Mirror
/duskflame
Spiral
empty123
Snapper
empty12345
Pearlcatcher
/duskflame ~~~~
Ridgeback
empty1234567
Skydancer
empty1234567

Bogsneak
empty1234567
Coatl
/duskflame
Wildclaw
/duskflame
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
res
res
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
res
res
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
and let's call this open!
and let's call this open!
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
@momo1013
Ping me when you get different bases please!
@momo1013
Ping me when you get different bases please!
ljGEvKm.png
@duskflame is there anything specific you're looking for? dragons humans, specific breeds etc?
@duskflame is there anything specific you're looking for? dragons humans, specific breeds etc?
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14