Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Custom Cookies
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
hello im bored of coli and have poor impulse control [b]GIVE ME A COOKIE![/b] [b]Cookie Shape:[/b] imperial! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24645894] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246459/24645894_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Cookie Flavor:[/b] sugar cookie [b]Cookie Toppings:[/b] icing in the colors of the derg :> bonus if it can be detailed enough to include the apparel/accent gimme a bit to send over the money and completely forget that i even did this lmao
hello im bored of coli and have poor impulse control

GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Shape: imperial!

24645894_350.png

Cookie Flavor: sugar cookie
Cookie Toppings: icing in the colors of the derg :> bonus if it can be detailed enough to include the apparel/accent

gimme a bit to send over the money and completely forget that i even did this lmao
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
[quote name="October" date=2017-07-18 13:18:55] hello im bored of coli and have poor impulse control [b]GIVE ME A COOKIE![/b] [b]Cookie Shape:[/b] imperial! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24645894] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246459/24645894_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Cookie Flavor:[/b] sugar cookie [b]Cookie Toppings:[/b] icing in the colors of the derg :> bonus if it can be detailed enough to include the apparel/accent gimme a bit to send over the money and completely forget that i even did this lmao [/quote] Payment received~ :D
October wrote on 2017-07-18:
hello im bored of coli and have poor impulse control

GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Shape: imperial!

24645894_350.png

Cookie Flavor: sugar cookie
Cookie Toppings: icing in the colors of the derg :> bonus if it can be detailed enough to include the apparel/accent

gimme a bit to send over the money and completely forget that i even did this lmao

Payment received~ :D
GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Shape: Owl
Cookie Flavor: Gingerbread
Cookie Toppings: Icing
GIVE ME A COOKIE!
uHNAhJY.png8VvjJ9p.pngwaOhsb7.pngtumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png
[quote name="Teadwin" date=2017-07-18 19:17:08] GIVE ME A COOKIE! Cookie Shape: Owl Cookie Flavor: Gingerbread Cookie Toppings: Icing [/quote] Payment received! \o/
Teadwin wrote on 2017-07-18:
GIVE ME A COOKIE!

Payment received! \o/
GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Shape: This necklace
Cookie Flavor: Sugar Cookie
Cookie Toppings: Icing; Blue

(This is my first time ordering; am I to send the payment right after I post, or do I wait? Sorry ^^;)
GIVE ME A COOKIE!

(This is my first time ordering; am I to send the payment right after I post, or do I wait? Sorry ^^;)
TOj4AXI.png deeds by the dead and crossed hearts bleed; borne with a bloody legacy meant to die with its generation and it kills
for all the wrong reasons -

- at the end of the day -
we all bleed
r e d.
@Saraku Send first, please! :)
@Saraku Send first, please! :)
[quote name="Saraku" date=2017-07-18 22:00:59] GIVE ME A COOKIE! Cookie Shape: This necklace Cookie Flavor: Sugar Cookie Cookie Toppings: Icing; Blue[/quote] Ok, payment received! \o/
Saraku wrote on 2017-07-18:
GIVE ME A COOKIE!

Ok, payment received! \o/
GIVE ME A COOKIE! please
Cookie Shape: This dragon's head!
Cookie Flavor: Gingerbread :D
Cookie Toppings: Dark purple frosting for the face, black for the hat and grey for the monocle/whiskers, yellow for the eyes. Basically have it look as much as him as possible, if that's alright, haha :D

GIVE ME ANOTHER COOKIE!
Cookie Shape: Hourglass
Cookie Flavor: Sugar cookie
Cookie Toppings: Golden looking (so light yellow/cream) icing to make up the... side thingies (like the wooden outside here), if possible. White sprinkles to make the sand in it!

Sending over money to Cinderfire now :)
GIVE ME A COOKIE! please
Cookie Toppings: Dark purple frosting for the face, black for the hat and grey for the monocle/whiskers, yellow for the eyes. Basically have it look as much as him as possible, if that's alright, haha :D

GIVE ME ANOTHER COOKIE!
Cookie Toppings: Golden looking (so light yellow/cream) icing to make up the... side thingies (like the wooden outside here), if possible. White sprinkles to make the sand in it!

[quote name="Exeidur" date=2017-07-19 06:40:48] GIVE ME A COOKIE! please Cookie Shape: This dragon's head! Cookie Flavor: Gingerbread :D Cookie Toppings: Dark purple frosting for the face, black for the hat and grey for the monocle/whiskers, yellow for the eyes. Basically have it look as much as him as possible, if that's alright, haha :D GIVE ME ANOTHER COOKIE! Cookie Shape: Hourglass Cookie Flavor: Sugar cookie Cookie Toppings: Golden looking (so light yellow/cream) icing to make up the... side thingies (like the wooden outside here), if possible. White sprinkles to make the sand in it! Sending over money to Cinderfire now :) [/quote] Payment received~! :D
Exeidur wrote on 2017-07-19:
GIVE ME A COOKIE! please

GIVE ME ANOTHER COOKIE!

Payment received~! :D
[quote name="Nightfleet" date=2017-07-17 19:24:08] GIVE ME A COOKIE! Cookie Shape:Roundish, guilty Coatl face. Cookie Flavor: Gingerbread Cookie Toppings: Icing making out a guilty Coatl face with white eyes, black for feathers and face, blue for the bottom part. [/quote] This payment has also been received! \o/
Nightfleet wrote on 2017-07-17:
GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Shape:Roundish, guilty Coatl face.
Cookie Toppings: Icing making out a guilty Coatl face with white eyes, black for feathers and face, blue for the bottom part.

This payment has also been received! \o/
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14