Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Fortune's Adopt Shop (Closed more)
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
Your artwork is ADORABLE!!
Your artwork is ADORABLE!!
Qk8xw5i.png
she/her • fr+3 • offline
wishlist
projects
hatchery
Ohhh these look so good! Can’t wait till they open up again, I starred the thread :7
Ohhh these look so good! Can’t wait till they open up again, I starred the thread :7
Starring this incase it ever opens back up, these look sooo adorable.
Starring this incase it ever opens back up, these look sooo adorable.
mistletoeduck.pnguvuSRPE.png2pCW0eL.pngVimu160.pngFzrNsOR.png
@fortune3698 [b]>(:^ m m )->[/b] [b]Dragon image:[/b][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=177&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=98&auth=8ad552f37e131ec3602d4aaa4c6f01ada86486c7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Apparel:[/b] 0! [b]Accent/skin:[/b]0! [b]payment:[/b] [item=Twilight Cape]? Only other one I have is the [item=Thunderstomp] and it's for my boy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70198870]Russet[/url] :sob: [b]Other request:[/b] none
@fortune3698

>(:^ m m )->

Dragon image:dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=177&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=98&auth=8ad552f37e131ec3602d4aaa4c6f01ada86486c7&dummyext=prev.png
Apparel: 0!
Accent/skin:0!
payment: Twilight Cape ? Only other one I have is the Thunderstomp and it's for my boy Russet :sob:
Other request: none
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
Oh my gosh your Obelisk adopt would be perfect for my soft g1 girl I just hatched!! Could I get pinged when you are open for those? I didnt see Obelisks on your self editing pinglist
Oh my gosh your Obelisk adopt would be perfect for my soft g1 girl I just hatched!! Could I get pinged when you are open for those? I didnt see Obelisks on your self editing pinglist
@RipPip
Sorry, I'm not opened now :(
Please check back later when I open this shop.

@roastedbees
Hello, thank you for the interest but sadly I didn't made Obelisk adopt yet (I returend here only a few days ago!)...but I'll consider about making Obelisk bread too, and ping you when I make it! thanks again! :D
@RipPip
Sorry, I'm not opened now :(
Please check back later when I open this shop.

@roastedbees
Hello, thank you for the interest but sadly I didn't made Obelisk adopt yet (I returend here only a few days ago!)...but I'll consider about making Obelisk bread too, and ping you when I make it! thanks again! :D
Hello, everyone! I've been really busy life and I couldn't afford to take care everything. So my Lair and this store were left unattended for a while... when I returned back recently, it was full of cobwebs! And also lots of comments from guests that I missed....(Really SORRY about this)
In that sense, I'm going to keep this store closed more longer and do some renovation work! I need to find the adopt files moved to buy a laptop first, If I had lost them ever I have to create a new one (Argh!), so please forget about here and come back later when I open the shop again! Sorry and thank you!
Hello, everyone! I've been really busy life and I couldn't afford to take care everything. So my Lair and this store were left unattended for a while... when I returned back recently, it was full of cobwebs! And also lots of comments from guests that I missed....(Really SORRY about this)
In that sense, I'm going to keep this store closed more longer and do some renovation work! I need to find the adopt files moved to buy a laptop first, If I had lost them ever I have to create a new one (Argh!), so please forget about here and come back later when I open the shop again! Sorry and thank you!
:0 could i be added to the pinglist if you reopen
:0 could i be added to the pinglist if you reopen
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
I'd love to be on the pinglist if you reopen!
I'd love to be on the pinglist if you reopen!
7b78d88580cdf176819679fa3ebb0a4ed2d687ed.pngZ1OhMta.pngZanica-Worm.png
@fortune3698 I would love to be put on a pinglist if (or when) you open again! :)
@fortune3698 I would love to be put on a pinglist if (or when) you open again! :)
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
YFuOvu8.png 9QUfWsj.png dino-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif Celeana.gif
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75