Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Fortune's Adopt Shop (Closed more)
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
@jackfromtitanic
Oh, I'm sorry for hear about it... Hope you get a slot next time, and thanks for your interest!

@Broderick
Hello! I checked your order and replied to you, but I think it didn't work so ping you one more time!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2185363/72#post_36926251
@jackfromtitanic
Oh, I'm sorry for hear about it... Hope you get a slot next time, and thanks for your interest!

@Broderick
Hello! I checked your order and replied to you, but I think it didn't work so ping you one more time!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2185363/72#post_36926251
Oh @fortune3698, nono! It was my fault, I was longer gone from the computer than expected. I am sorry for the inconvience and thank you for pinging me again.

I'll send a note with the payment in a minute.
Oh @fortune3698, nono! It was my fault, I was longer gone from the computer than expected. I am sorry for the inconvience and thank you for pinging me again.

I'll send a note with the payment in a minute.

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
@fortune3698

is there a pinglist i can be added to? i'd love to get a slot next time you open them <3
@fortune3698

is there a pinglist i can be added to? i'd love to get a slot next time you open them <3
@mossmachine
Sure, pinglist is always welcome :) I'll add you at open pinglist, Thank you!
@mossmachine
Sure, pinglist is always welcome :) I'll add you at open pinglist, Thank you!
@fortune3698

may i be added to pinglist? :D
@fortune3698

may i be added to pinglist? :D
ew9u8Xp.png
@xenontrioxide
Sure about it! Add you on open pinglist, thank you :D!
@xenontrioxide
Sure about it! Add you on open pinglist, thank you :D!
@fortune3698 Hello! I saw your cute adoptables on tumblr. Would you add me to your ping list, too? :) Thanks!
@fortune3698 Hello! I saw your cute adoptables on tumblr. Would you add me to your ping list, too? :) Thanks!
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@ThistleChaser
Add you on open pinglist! Thank you~ :D
@ThistleChaser
Add you on open pinglist! Thank you~ :D
@fortune3698
Could you add me your pinglist please? Your job is so cute and poetic!
@fortune3698
Could you add me your pinglist please? Your job is so cute and poetic!
o9GbwME.png
Wishlist
Organisation du clan
Badges
@fortune3698 hello hello! can i be on your pinglist? i absolutely need the star yamyam and that chubby dragon art >.>
@fortune3698 hello hello! can i be on your pinglist? i absolutely need the star yamyam and that chubby dragon art >.>
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75