Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sari's Sphinx Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@CrazyassBat
Sounds good! I'll add you to the list and get started, and oh boy it's so late for you! Please rest well and have a good night!
@CrazyassBat
Sounds good! I'll add you to the list and get started, and oh boy it's so late for you! Please rest well and have a good night!
new_signature_sivec_by_akesari-dc0wdjo.png
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
@Akesari i finish editing my form and thanks again for explaining everything
@Akesari i finish editing my form and thanks again for explaining everything
vCPT6OV.png 12.png 13.png 19.png
@akesari Username: Moonlace Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27456211] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/274563/27456211_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Skink/Spinner/Contour Breed specific add-ons: None. Mane Type: Poof Flower Type: None Mask Type: 1 Apparel: Copper Cuffs of Transmutation (Could his mane be the color of his wooly coat?) Are you sponsoring anything?: Yes Price Total: 15kt + 125kt
@akesari

Username: Moonlace
Dragon:
27456211_350.png

Genes: Skink/Spinner/Contour
Breed specific add-ons: None.
Mane Type: Poof
Flower Type: None
Mask Type: 1
Apparel: Copper Cuffs of Transmutation (Could his mane be the color of his wooly coat?)
Are you sponsoring anything?: Yes

Price Total: 15kt + 125kt
OWMus8Y.png
@Akesari Are there any slots left? If not then could I be pinged when they open again?
@Akesari Are there any slots left? If not then could I be pinged when they open again?
@dragonfoxkid
That looks good! I'll get started as soon as I'm done the first one and receive payment from you!

@Moonlace
I absolutely love this dragon's colors! Everything looks good, I'll add you to the slots and get started once I receive payment!
@dragonfoxkid
That looks good! I'll get started as soon as I'm done the first one and receive payment from you!

@Moonlace
I absolutely love this dragon's colors! Everything looks good, I'll add you to the slots and get started once I receive payment!
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
@Piney
There aren't any at the moment, I will ping you as soon as they open up!
@Piney
There aren't any at the moment, I will ping you as soon as they open up!
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
@Akesari Could you put me on your pinglist as well? (also, is there a special price for sphinxes you designed? *waggles eyebrows*)
@Akesari Could you put me on your pinglist as well? (also, is there a special price for sphinxes you designed? *waggles eyebrows*)
@starsystems Of course![s] (Also im sure we can work something out winkwonk)[/s] Just finished Crazyassbat's! I'm gonna take a quick food break before resuming these! [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/3720/f/2017/081/c/4/crazyassbat_kodama_by_akesari-db37c3n.png[/img]
@starsystems
Of course! (Also im sure we can work something out winkwonk)

Just finished Crazyassbat's!
I'm gonna take a quick food break before resuming these!
crazyassbat_kodama_by_akesari-db37c3n.png
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
@Akesari
I'd love a ping when slots open up please!
@Akesari
I'd love a ping when slots open up please!
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
@Akesari

Can you add me to the ping list please!
@Akesari

Can you add me to the ping list please!
7aBE8fh.png+3 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19