Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Coat(ls) of Arms - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][size=7][font=Trajan Pro 3]Coat(ls) of Arms[/font][/size] [size=5][font=Trajan Pro 3]For All Your Heraldic Needs![/font][/size][/center] [center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/1959531e9ec37a2e9b87b80a1dfe1474/tumblr_ommjrcnDsp1v8iq63o1_400.png[/img][/center] [center][size=3][font=Trajan Pro 3][b]Open[/b] | Closed | On Break[/font][/size][/center] [center]I'm back open, but please excuse any lateness as I try to complete backed up orders![/center] [center]Hello, and welcome to my Heraldry shop! Here in this fine thread I'll craft a custom Coat of Arms for your dragons or clan tailored to your specifications. Each crest is unique and created with meanings and heraldic symbols.[/center] [center][size=5][font=Trajan Pro 3]Rules[/font][/size][/center] [center]You MUST read these before ordering! 1. Payment, both treasure and gems, should be sent through Crossroads [i]BEFORE[/i] completion of the crest (so I don't accidentally delete it). Payment will be accepted up to three days after the placement of the order. 2. Drop-off will be done in private messaging. 3. I will be making these on a first-come first-serve basis. I currently have five open slots at a time to make sure I don't overload my orders, but please be patient! Join the Pinglist if you want alerts when I open a slot. 4. There is a two order limit per post, and if you spam too many orders I [i]will[/i] move others up to make it more fair. 4. My gem:treasure ratio is roughly 1:800. [/center] [center][size=5][font=Trajan Pro 3]In Progress and To Do[/font][/size][/center] [center]Royal mantle Compiling wish list/alternate payment methods Tusk, horn extras (Trophies?) Simple silks Rivet border?[/center]
Coat(ls) of Arms
For All Your Heraldic Needs!

tumblr_ommjrcnDsp1v8iq63o1_400.png

Open | Closed | On Break
I'm back open, but please excuse any lateness as I try to complete backed up orders!

Hello, and welcome to my Heraldry shop! Here in this fine thread I'll craft a custom Coat of Arms for your dragons or clan tailored to your specifications. Each crest is unique and created with meanings and heraldic symbols.

Rules

You MUST read these before ordering!

1. Payment, both treasure and gems, should be sent through Crossroads BEFORE completion of the crest (so I don't accidentally delete it). Payment will be accepted up to three days after the placement of the order.

2. Drop-off will be done in private messaging.

3. I will be making these on a first-come first-serve basis. I currently have five open slots at a time to make sure I don't overload my orders, but please be patient! Join the Pinglist if you want alerts when I open a slot.

4. There is a two order limit per post, and if you spam too many orders I will move others up to make it more fair.

4. My gem:treasure ratio is roughly 1:800.

In Progress and To Do
Royal mantle
Compiling wish list/alternate payment methods
Tusk, horn extras (Trophies?)
Simple silks
Rivet border?
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
Crest Options

Dragons

Have a noble dragon? Maybe one of royal descent, or a knight, or a valiant warrior? Do you just want this one special dragon to get a coat of arms? Look no further! Each custom dragon crest is made to match their coloration, genes, and personalities, can be tweaked to your needs and budget, and can be placed in your dragons bio or anywhere else to show off to others!

Clans

Is your clan special? Do you want to show it's prestige, power, and unique qualities to the world? Well, I make those! I'll gladly make a custom crest to represent your clan using colors and symbols that best describe it. They are the perfect size for a clan bio or quest thread for your clan, and can also be customized to your heart's (and hoard's) content.

Groups or Organizations

Do you have a cult or coven that needs demarcation? Do you have a royal court or warrior guild that deserves a calling card? Is there a specific group of dragons who need a banner to rally behind? I do that, too! Each crest is made to embody the ideals and attributes of the organization it represents, and can be changed to fit your vision.
Crest Options

Dragons

Have a noble dragon? Maybe one of royal descent, or a knight, or a valiant warrior? Do you just want this one special dragon to get a coat of arms? Look no further! Each custom dragon crest is made to match their coloration, genes, and personalities, can be tweaked to your needs and budget, and can be placed in your dragons bio or anywhere else to show off to others!

Clans

Is your clan special? Do you want to show it's prestige, power, and unique qualities to the world? Well, I make those! I'll gladly make a custom crest to represent your clan using colors and symbols that best describe it. They are the perfect size for a clan bio or quest thread for your clan, and can also be customized to your heart's (and hoard's) content.

Groups or Organizations

Do you have a cult or coven that needs demarcation? Do you have a royal court or warrior guild that deserves a calling card? Is there a specific group of dragons who need a banner to rally behind? I do that, too! Each crest is made to embody the ideals and attributes of the organization it represents, and can be changed to fit your vision.
[center][size=7][font=Trajan Pro 3]Crest Customization and Pricing[/font][/size][/center] [center][size=5][font=Trajan Pro 3]Shield Shapes[/font][/size][/center] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/3348cf674b823a26bcaf24c6dacba93b/tumblr_ommp6uedvr1v8iq63o1_540.png[/img] [center]From left to right: [i]Simple Shield - 50kT/63g Flat Shield - 50kT//63g Curvy Shield - 55kT/69g Square Shield - 55kT/69g Ornate Shield - 60kT/75g[/i][/center] [center][size=5][font=Trajan Pro 3]Add-Ons[/font][/size][/center] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c76422594166a54854e05d9fdfb71f72/tumblr_omq5dtqHwW1v8iq63o1_540.png[/img] [center][i]Banner with Motto: +5kT/6g[/I] Mantles (from left to right): [I]Wings: +15kT/19g Acanthus: +15kT/19g Simple: +13kT/17g Linden: +12kT/15g[/i][/center] [center][size=5][font=Trajan Pro 3]Special Additions[/font][/size][/center] [center][i]I currently won't do any Apparel without special request. Want a certain flight represented on the shield? Just ask! Flight Symbol: +5kT/6g or +1kT/1g for Festival Flights[/i][/center]
Crest Customization and Pricing

Shield Shapes

tumblr_ommp6uedvr1v8iq63o1_540.png

From left to right:
Simple Shield - 50kT/63g
Flat Shield - 50kT//63g
Curvy Shield - 55kT/69g
Square Shield - 55kT/69g
Ornate Shield - 60kT/75g

Add-Ons

tumblr_omq5dtqHwW1v8iq63o1_540.png

Banner with Motto: +5kT/6g

Mantles (from left to right):
Wings: +15kT/19g
Acanthus: +15kT/19g
Simple: +13kT/17g
Linden: +12kT/15g

Special Additions

I currently won't do any Apparel without special request.

Want a certain flight represented on the shield? Just ask!
Flight Symbol: +5kT/6g or +1kT/1g for Festival Flights
[center][size=7][font=Trajan Pro 3]Example Crests[/font][/size][/center] [center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/bfa10f7275b2f4fb7a4376b935bfc3c9/tumblr_omit22v6Ns1v8iq63o1_400.png[/img][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/1959531e9ec37a2e9b87b80a1dfe1474/tumblr_ommjrcnDsp1v8iq63o1_400.png[/img][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/6180b37cc2631de469d97bf356a0b338/tumblr_omog26O8UI1v8iq63o1_250.png[/img][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/3b32d99259185e13092dc302df194183/tumblr_omq4kxKIeq1v8iq63o1_400.png[/img][/center]
Example Crests
tumblr_omit22v6Ns1v8iq63o1_400.pngtumblr_ommjrcnDsp1v8iq63o1_400.pngtumblr_omog26O8UI1v8iq63o1_250.pngtumblr_omq4kxKIeq1v8iq63o1_400.png
Available Slots

1. Whymsical - Clan Vistula
2. Automedon - Clan Sindarach
3. Sebaschan - Red Reaper Circus
4. KallyPaige - Citrine Medical Team (CMT)
5. Servalan - Heywood's Hearth
6. CEGAMischief - TBD

Schedule

May be slow due to Exams

Pinglist

Available Slots

1. Whymsical - Clan Vistula
2. Automedon - Clan Sindarach
3. Sebaschan - Red Reaper Circus
4. KallyPaige - Citrine Medical Team (CMT)
5. Servalan - Heywood's Hearth
6. CEGAMischief - TBD

Schedule

May be slow due to Exams

Pinglist

Order Forms

Dragon Crest
Quote:
Dragon Name:
Image of Dragon:
Job, Rank, Clan Role, etc:
Personality:
Lore:

Shield type:
Extras (Banner, Mantle, etc.):
(Optional) Banner Motto:
Specific symbols:

Other notes:

Clan Crest
Quote:
Clan Name:
Flight:
Preferred color scheme:
Lore:

Shield type:
Extras (Mantle, etc.):
Banner Motto:
Specific Symbols:

Other notes:

Group Crest
Quote:
Group or Organization Name:
Flight, if any:
Symbols:
Colors:
Lore:

Shield type:
Extras (Banner, Mantle, etc):
(Optional) Banner Motto:

Other notes:
Order Forms

Dragon Crest
Quote:
Dragon Name:
Image of Dragon:
Job, Rank, Clan Role, etc:
Personality:
Lore:

Shield type:
Extras (Banner, Mantle, etc.):
(Optional) Banner Motto:
Specific symbols:

Other notes:

Clan Crest
Quote:
Clan Name:
Flight:
Preferred color scheme:
Lore:

Shield type:
Extras (Mantle, etc.):
Banner Motto:
Specific Symbols:

Other notes:

Group Crest
Quote:
Group or Organization Name:
Flight, if any:
Symbols:
Colors:
Lore:

Shield type:
Extras (Banner, Mantle, etc):
(Optional) Banner Motto:

Other notes:
And... we're open!

Pings for those who wanted to be alerted or were interested (I'm adding you to the pinglist, too) I only have five slots right now so I don't get overwhelmed, but I'll re-ping anyone who's on this list whenever new slots open :) -
@Mochii @chatoyant @Josell @Cryptids @Whymsical @Joying @cynderplayer @thefaceradar @Birddragon936 @DemonicDuchess @anandapanda @Kaltalria @KallyPaige @VoxxVoleur @Mawgrim @Azurine
And... we're open!

Pings for those who wanted to be alerted or were interested (I'm adding you to the pinglist, too) I only have five slots right now so I don't get overwhelmed, but I'll re-ping anyone who's on this list whenever new slots open :) -
@Mochii @chatoyant @Josell @Cryptids @Whymsical @Joying @cynderplayer @thefaceradar @Birddragon936 @DemonicDuchess @anandapanda @Kaltalria @KallyPaige @VoxxVoleur @Mawgrim @Azurine
Group or Organization Name: Jade Military Force
Flight, if any: Fire
Symbols: Tear drop shaped piece of stone.
Colors: Greens, seafoam, aqua
Lore: Each of the dragons in the JMF wear a piece of Jade teardrop jewelry, they act as the main protectors of the clan of Tamotoral

Shield type: Flat sheild
Extras (Banner, Mantle, etc): Neither
(Optional) Banner Motto:

Other notes: I'd like to put this in each of the JMF's members Bios, so make it, relatively small?

This'll be about what? 50kt?
Group or Organization Name: Jade Military Force
Flight, if any: Fire
Symbols: Tear drop shaped piece of stone.
Colors: Greens, seafoam, aqua
Lore: Each of the dragons in the JMF wear a piece of Jade teardrop jewelry, they act as the main protectors of the clan of Tamotoral

Shield type: Flat sheild
Extras (Banner, Mantle, etc): Neither
(Optional) Banner Motto:

Other notes: I'd like to put this in each of the JMF's members Bios, so make it, relatively small?

This'll be about what? 50kt?
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@PixieCat

Hello! Love your shop, but I can't buy one right now. Can you ping me in a few days just to get my attention back to this post? Thank you!
@PixieCat

Hello! Love your shop, but I can't buy one right now. Can you ping me in a few days just to get my attention back to this post? Thank you!
@Kaltalria Yes, 50kT :) I'll get started right away!

@Lola3227 Sure thing, will do!
@Kaltalria Yes, 50kT :) I'll get started right away!

@Lola3227 Sure thing, will do!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9