Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | :: Angled Adopts ::
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
AND WE'RE FULL :0
AND WE'RE FULL :0
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Whoosh. o_o

That was the sound of the slots speeding past.
Whoosh. o_o

That was the sound of the slots speeding past.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Valemora
Ok! I filled in the slots before knowing what everyone would pick so I'm moving you to another slot, not that that makes a difference really.
50kt or 50g!
@Valemora
Ok! I filled in the slots before knowing what everyone would pick so I'm moving you to another slot, not that that makes a difference really.
50kt or 50g!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@Parda I edited my initial post with my order :) These are lovely, I'm super excited I got a slot!
@Parda I edited my initial post with my order :) These are lovely, I'm super excited I got a slot!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@JovaniSkye
Did you mean to claim one slot or three? Since that's a bit too many adopts I can handle at this moment..

@StygianForm
Sure thing! 50kt or 50g

@KiraLaManzana
I can do both directions, no need to pay extra. (it's just quite a lot of images, but no worries) 50kt or 50g for you too
@JovaniSkye
Did you mean to claim one slot or three? Since that's a bit too many adopts I can handle at this moment..

@StygianForm
Sure thing! 50kt or 50g

@KiraLaManzana
I can do both directions, no need to pay extra. (it's just quite a lot of images, but no worries) 50kt or 50g for you too
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@Parda
Ah I forgot to specify, both for the smallest, the rest just do left (sorry heh, should I edit it on my post?)
@Parda
Ah I forgot to specify, both for the smallest, the rest just do left (sorry heh, should I edit it on my post?)
firevs1.png ui5ZgY1.png Avatar Dragon
ui5ZgY1.png Hatchery
ui5ZgY1.png FR +9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_ncg01p8Uun1sl5pky.gif
OPufmRL.png
"Our home should be turned inside-out, and lava should churn violently across its surface.
Through me, it could rival the Sun itself in brightness and energy,"

spoke the Flamecaller.
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
@Parda Pinglist please! ^^
@Parda Pinglist please! ^^
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat
Adding you!
@CrazyassBat
Adding you!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@Parda Oh, I'm so sorry - I misunderstood! When I read it, I thought it was saying one person could get three adopts at once! ^^;;;;;;;; If you'd be willing to just do Pumice (the first adopt) for now, that'd be great! ^^ Then I'll wait for your next rounds if I can snag more! ^^
@Parda Oh, I'm so sorry - I misunderstood! When I read it, I thought it was saying one person could get three adopts at once! ^^;;;;;;;; If you'd be willing to just do Pumice (the first adopt) for now, that'd be great! ^^ Then I'll wait for your next rounds if I can snag more! ^^
@JovaniSkye
Ah alright! 50kt or 50g

@Cerys
Ah right, I forgot to mention the price, I'm thinking hex at 30kt because it's not really that difficult (at least giraffe wasn't) so that comes to a 80kt or 80g total.
@JovaniSkye
Ah alright! 50kt or 50g

@Cerys
Ah right, I forgot to mention the price, I'm thinking hex at 30kt because it's not really that difficult (at least giraffe wasn't) so that comes to a 80kt or 80g total.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17