Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FLATLEAVES] Imperial Adopts | OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@nemodave
Yeah, I don't really need the accent put on. I'm replacing it soon any ways.
@nemodave
Yeah, I don't really need the accent put on. I'm replacing it soon any ways.
NOTHING TO SEE HERE BUY MY ART
@nemodave I'd love to get one of this girl, please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23457433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234575/23457433_350.png[/img] [/url] I can pay in pinecones.
@nemodave
I'd love to get one of this girl, please!

23457433_350.png

I can pay in pinecones.
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.pnggYW0j5f.png
mjtJ868.png
mlHpBMC.pngoP3x6hO.png
@Galaxystorm okay, please send payment over then :3

@Glare of course! Would you like her apparel on? edit because I did not notice the last sentence
@Galaxystorm okay, please send payment over then :3

@Glare of course! Would you like her apparel on? edit because I did not notice the last sentence
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to request another Imp from you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24717969] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247180/24717969_350.png[/img][/url] It's be 85g to get this boy done, correct? And if it's possible, can the image be flipped so he's facing right instead of left? And if it's not too much to ask, how much would it be to have his accent done as well? If it's doable, of course.
@nemodave
If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to request another Imp from you.

24717969_350.png

It's be 85g to get this boy done, correct? And if it's possible, can the image be flipped so he's facing right instead of left?
And if it's not too much to ask, how much would it be to have his accent done as well? If it's doable, of course.
by_coloradoblues__2__by_spinelwolf-dceejqd.png Spin || She/Her || INFP-T || Neutral Good || FR Clock +3
@Spinelwolf no problem, I haven't finished your order yet anyways. But yes, 85 gems for the Imp himself. I go by bribe for the accent. It's doable but really complex, so the offer would have to be more than the base itself.
@Spinelwolf no problem, I haven't finished your order yet anyways. But yes, 85 gems for the Imp himself. I go by bribe for the accent. It's doable but really complex, so the offer would have to be more than the base itself.
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave
I looked over your wish list, and sadly I don't have a good majority of those items. And the ones I do have, I only have one of and am not ready to part with. So we'll leave the accent off then. I'll send you the gems now.
@nemodave
I looked over your wish list, and sadly I don't have a good majority of those items. And the ones I do have, I only have one of and am not ready to part with. So we'll leave the accent off then. I'll send you the gems now.
by_coloradoblues__2__by_spinelwolf-dceejqd.png Spin || She/Her || INFP-T || Neutral Good || FR Clock +3
@Spinelwolf //i'm sorry I exceeded the time i'd given you! Something came up, but it's finished now// thanks for the wait :) If you want anything changed, do tell me.
9CKVOTH.jpg
pidFOij.jpg

Edit: I noticed you wanted Milosh flipped? It looks kinda awkward but anyway, just in case you'd like to use it:
5dXDndl.jpg
@Spinelwolf //i'm sorry I exceeded the time i'd given you! Something came up, but it's finished now// thanks for the wait :) If you want anything changed, do tell me.
9CKVOTH.jpg
pidFOij.jpg

Edit: I noticed you wanted Milosh flipped? It looks kinda awkward but anyway, just in case you'd like to use it:
5dXDndl.jpg
S1RYPFw.png
@GalaxyStorm sorry it's been so long but here's your Cassus! i got caught up on the lattice but whew, it's done now owo If you'd like anything changed i'd be glad to fix it up.
I1tGBOl.jpg
@GalaxyStorm sorry it's been so long but here's your Cassus! i got caught up on the lattice but whew, it's done now owo If you'd like anything changed i'd be glad to fix it up.
I1tGBOl.jpg
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave
OMG THANK YOU!
@nemodave
OMG THANK YOU!
NOTHING TO SEE HERE BUY MY ART
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19