Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FLATLEAVES] Imperial Adopts | OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@GalaxyStorm rip me, i'm sorry for the extra ping but what are your bribes for the accent and her apparel? (They go by bribe slot)
@GalaxyStorm rip me, i'm sorry for the extra ping but what are your bribes for the accent and her apparel? (They go by bribe slot)
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@Reochi finished! If you want anything fixed, i'd be happy to :)

aP9Vate.jpg

EDIT because I rediculously forgot to insert the image
@Reochi finished! If you want anything fixed, i'd be happy to :)

aP9Vate.jpg

EDIT because I rediculously forgot to insert the image
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave If it's not too late, I'd like to get one of this girl. It's be 80 pinecones, correct? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30858812] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308589/30858812_350.png[/img][/url] If I can pay in pinecones for the addition of the Silver Halfmoon Spectacles, I'll gladly do so. Just tell me the price.
@nemodave
If it's not too late, I'd like to get one of this girl. It's be 80 pinecones, correct?

30858812_350.png

If I can pay in pinecones for the addition of the Silver Halfmoon Spectacles, I'll gladly do so. Just tell me the price.
by_coloradoblues__2__by_spinelwolf-dceejqd.png Spin || She/Her || INFP-T || Neutral Good || FR Clock +3
@Spinelwolf definitely not too late yet! And yes, 80 pinecones ouo
@Spinelwolf definitely not too late yet! And yes, 80 pinecones ouo
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave
Just as I finish editing my post to ask about a piece of apparel. XD Would it be too much to ask for the addition of a small piece like the spectacles for additional pinecones?
@nemodave
Just as I finish editing my post to ask about a piece of apparel. XD Would it be too much to ask for the addition of a small piece like the spectacles for additional pinecones?
by_coloradoblues__2__by_spinelwolf-dceejqd.png Spin || She/Her || INFP-T || Neutral Good || FR Clock +3
@Spinelwolf oh i'm so sorry the spectacles should just cost you 5 pinecones, if that's okay?
@Spinelwolf oh i'm so sorry the spectacles should just cost you 5 pinecones, if that's okay?
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave
No worries. It just tickled my funny bone how that happened. Not a problem! I have too many extra pinecones. Do you prefer CR or PM for transactions?
@nemodave
No worries. It just tickled my funny bone how that happened. Not a problem! I have too many extra pinecones. Do you prefer CR or PM for transactions?
@Spinelwolf PM please~
@Spinelwolf PM please~
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave
Well, how much would it be if I gave you, say, 80 pinecones, a Trickster's Cards, and, I dunno, the Shadow Within Female imperial skin?

I have like four, I want them to go away.
@nemodave
Well, how much would it be if I gave you, say, 80 pinecones, a Trickster's Cards, and, I dunno, the Shadow Within Female imperial skin?

I have like four, I want them to go away.
NOTHING TO SEE HERE BUY MY ART
@GalaxyStorm well, the dragon itself would be 85 pinecones. The items you're offering would be roughly 180 pinecones. Removing the dragon's price you'd be left with 95 pinecones, where
5 pinecones for the pearly necklace
15 for the flowerfall
15 for the emblem
5 for the flower crown
35 for the sylvan lattice
20 for the scarf
So it fits just exactly but it's not enough for the accent
@GalaxyStorm well, the dragon itself would be 85 pinecones. The items you're offering would be roughly 180 pinecones. Removing the dragon's price you'd be left with 95 pinecones, where
5 pinecones for the pearly necklace
15 for the flowerfall
15 for the emblem
5 for the flower crown
35 for the sylvan lattice
20 for the scarf
So it fits just exactly but it's not enough for the accent
S1RYPFw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19