Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Plentiful Protectors ~
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 181 182
@Fellefan
Aah good to know, thanks! Gonna throw myself on that pinglist then ~
@Fellefan
Aah good to know, thanks! Gonna throw myself on that pinglist then ~
OWQcS2K.png
@Fellefan [u]A mirror please[/u]~ [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35128129] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351282/35128129_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Skink Primary Toxin Secondary Basic Tertiary Common Eyes [b]Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure! [b]Anything else:[/b] Scry without clothes: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=15&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=30&auth=ee0ca6707bb8e03e70ddc713b521c1dd1ad1beab&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Fellefan
A mirror please~
Dragon:

35128129_350.png

Genes:
Skink Primary
Toxin Secondary
Basic Tertiary
Common Eyes
Apparel:
N/A
Payment:
Treasure!
Anything else:
Scry without clothes:
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=15&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=30&auth=ee0ca6707bb8e03e70ddc713b521c1dd1ad1beab&dummyext=prev.png
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
@Fellefan [u]A tundra please[/u]~ [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=94902] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/950/94902_350.png[/img] [/url][b]Genes:[/b] he's basic, with common eyes, but he does have a simple accent. You don't have to do the weird insect wings on his wings, those can just be plain white [b]Apparel:[/b] up to you. [b]Mane:[/b] whichever looks right [b]Payment:[/b] bribe? [b]Anything else:[/b] can I bribe you with a frigid sash? If thats not enough I can offer more.
@Fellefan A tundra please~ Dragon:
94902_350.png
Genes: he's basic, with common eyes, but he does have a simple accent. You don't have to do the weird insect wings on his wings, those can just be plain white Apparel: up to you. Mane: whichever looks right Payment: bribe? Anything else: can I bribe you with a frigid sash? If thats not enough I can offer more.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@DetectivePopcorn
I would not say that's a simple accent, quite the opposite actually with all those flowers and details. I would also not agree on making armor apparel sorry, and either way I'm not taking bribes right now as my sponsor slots are closed~
@DetectivePopcorn
I would not say that's a simple accent, quite the opposite actually with all those flowers and details. I would also not agree on making armor apparel sorry, and either way I'm not taking bribes right now as my sponsor slots are closed~
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan I may have bought yet another new tundra boy, and this time his genes are all on your list, hooray!! [emoji=guardian laughing] [u]A tundra please[/u]~ [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49274697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492747/49274697_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Mauve [b]Skink[/b] Mauve [b]Spinner[/b] Cyan [b]Stained[/b] Lightning [b]Common[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] None [b]Mane:[/b] Split [b]Payment:[/b] Either gems or a trade! [b]Anything else:[/b] Who would have thought mauve would look so amazing with a cyan stain over it?!
@Fellefan

I may have bought yet another new tundra boy, and this time his genes are all on your list, hooray!!

A tundra please~
Dragon:

49274697_350.png

Genes:
Mauve Skink
Mauve Spinner
Cyan Stained
Lightning Common
Apparel:
None
Mane:
Split
Payment:
Either gems or a trade!
Anything else:
Who would have thought mauve would look so amazing with a cyan stain over it?!
8pynFqQ.png
@Theine
I just had to complement your auction house find! he looks amazing!! good job on getting him
@Theine
I just had to complement your auction house find! he looks amazing!! good job on getting him
7NebxtL.jpg
@SweetToothArt Thank you! The moment I saw him I knew I needed him in my life - he's so beautiful. [emoji=coatl love]
@SweetToothArt

Thank you! The moment I saw him I knew I needed him in my life - he's so beautiful.
8pynFqQ.png
@Theine
ooOOo pretty boi. êuê stained is such a good and underrated gene, I mean it can make the most gorgeous of colors on a dragon! I'm just so sad it's a gem gene, if it wasn't I think people would use it more cuz I certainly would..
I'd gladly take that trade offer buuut I have like three more dragons to order and they all need apparel and skin ; ; so I'll have to take the gems waah~
@Theine
ooOOo pretty boi. êuê stained is such a good and underrated gene, I mean it can make the most gorgeous of colors on a dragon! I'm just so sad it's a gem gene, if it wasn't I think people would use it more cuz I certainly would..
I'd gladly take that trade offer buuut I have like three more dragons to order and they all need apparel and skin ; ; so I'll have to take the gems waah~
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

I've been finding a bunch of cool stained dragons lately - which is awesome because I've never been able to breed one up I've liked much, and yeah, gem genes can be super painful!

Gems it is then! But once you're open again for gene sponsoring I'll hit you up for some trades, because I've picked up a few guardians and at least one mirror who I'd also love to get some stuff for. :D
@Fellefan

I've been finding a bunch of cool stained dragons lately - which is awesome because I've never been able to breed one up I've liked much, and yeah, gem genes can be super painful!

Gems it is then! But once you're open again for gene sponsoring I'll hit you up for some trades, because I've picked up a few guardians and at least one mirror who I'd also love to get some stuff for. :D
8pynFqQ.png
@Theine
ooh gods when you find those just PERFECT stained dragons, it's such a "woah" moment when you see colors work so well like that. like how you can turn this purple dood into a brown noodle! sooo good..

I'm most likely not gonna open up sponsored slots for quite some time since I'm STILL struggling to finish my last batch. people just order SUCH hard-to-do things with SUCH good bribes I just can't refuse! ;A; I've been thinking about opening my sketch shop next time I want to do art for some sweet sweet gems, so that's what I'll most likely do.
@Theine
ooh gods when you find those just PERFECT stained dragons, it's such a "woah" moment when you see colors work so well like that. like how you can turn this purple dood into a brown noodle! sooo good..

I'm most likely not gonna open up sponsored slots for quite some time since I'm STILL struggling to finish my last batch. people just order SUCH hard-to-do things with SUCH good bribes I just can't refuse! ;A; I've been thinking about opening my sketch shop next time I want to do art for some sweet sweet gems, so that's what I'll most likely do.
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 181 182