Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Battle Pixels [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[center]welcome to[/center] [center][size=7][color=#680a0a][font=century]Battle Pixels[/size][/color][/center] [i] [/i] ----- [u] [/u] [center][size=4][font=century]([b]Update[/b]: i won't work on orders during the weekends but you can of course order during the weekend, i just won't start working until Monday) If you happen to feel the need for a pixelated version of your Mirror, Imperial, Ridgeback or Spiral ready to fight any opponent, defend your lair or just looking scary (probably not that scary)? Than this is the place for you![/size][/center] [u] [/u] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zLmrEek.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/dbJeeyj.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/eb6NvV9.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/83Zp5yk.png[/img][/center] [center](examples can be found in the post below)[/center] ----- [center][size=6][color=#680a0a][font=century]Pricing[/size][/color][/center] [i] [/i] [center][size=4][font=century]Current g/t rate: [b]1:800[/b][/center] [i] [/i] [center][size=4][font=century]Base: [b]30kt[/b] - Genes: [b]3kt[/b] each (basic and stained are free) - Premade apparel: up to [b]5kt[/b] depending on size and complexity (and all recolors) (List of completed apparel can be found in the post below) - Sponsor apparel: about 3x the price of that apparel if it was premade (an apparal that would cost 2kt to order would cost 6kt to sponsor) - Simple skins and accents: [b]15kt[/b] (5kt if already completed) (skins and accents that only change the colors of a dragon are free) [/size][/center] ----- [center][size=6][color=#680a0a][font=century]Rules[/size][/color][/center] [b] [/b] [center][b]1.[/b] Send payment via CR when i have accepted your order, i won't accept the CR until i am done with the order. (you can send it via PM if you like) I won't start working on your order until you sent the payment. - [b]2.[/b] if you use these adopts outside Flight Rising, please credit me by linking back to this thread or my Deviantart account. - [b]3.[/b] No genes need to be sponsored, i make them as a get orders, if an order takes a long time i might be because i am making a new gene. This also applies for sponsoring new apparel or ordering skins or accents. - [b]4.[/b] remember to save your adopt on your computer, just to make sure you don't lose it. - [b]5.[/b] i do not have a waitlist, first come first serve. - [b]6.[/b]you are allowed to flip and resize you adopt on you own, keep in mind that resizing pixels can result in loss of resolution. - [b]7.[/b] no more that two dragons per order. [/center] ------ [center][size=6][color=#680a0a][font=century]Order form[/size][/color][/center] [b] [/b] [center][code] [b]BBCode:[/b] (dragon BBcode here) [b]Genes:[/b] (primary / secondary / tertiary) [b]Apparel:[/b] (apparel you want to order here) [b]Payment:[/b] (Treasure or Gems?) [b]Notes:[/b] (if there is anything extra i need to know, write that here) [/code][/center] ----- [center][size=6][color=#680a0a][font=century]Slots[/size][/color][/center] [b] [/b] [center] [b]1.[/b] - [b]2.[/b] - [b]3.[/b] - [b]4.[/b] - [b]5.[/b] - [/center] [b] [/b]
welcome to
Battle Pixels

(Update: i won't work on orders during the weekends but you can of course order during the weekend, i just won't start working until Monday)

If you happen to feel the need for a pixelated version of your Mirror, Imperial, Ridgeback or Spiral ready to fight any opponent, defend your lair or just looking scary (probably not that scary)?
Than this is the place for you!

zLmrEek.pngdbJeeyj.pngeb6NvV9.png83Zp5yk.png
(examples can be found in the post below)

Pricing

Current g/t rate: 1:800

Base: 30kt
-
Genes: 3kt each
(basic and stained are free)
-
Premade apparel: up to 5kt depending on size and complexity
(and all recolors)
(List of completed apparel can be found in the post below)
-
Sponsor apparel: about 3x the price of that apparel if it was premade
(an apparal that would cost 2kt to order would cost 6kt to sponsor)
-
Simple skins and accents: 15kt (5kt if already completed)
(skins and accents that only change the colors of a dragon are free)

Rules

1. Send payment via CR when i have accepted your order, i won't accept the CR until i am done with the order. (you can send it via PM if you like)
I won't start working on your order until you sent the payment.
-
2. if you use these adopts outside Flight Rising, please credit me by linking back to this thread or my Deviantart account.
-
3. No genes need to be sponsored, i make them as a get orders, if an order takes a long time i might be because i am making a new gene. This also applies for sponsoring new apparel or ordering skins or accents.
-
4. remember to save your adopt on your computer, just to make sure you don't lose it.
-
5. i do not have a waitlist, first come first serve.
-
6.you are allowed to flip and resize you adopt on you own, keep in mind that resizing pixels can result in loss of resolution.
-
7. no more that two dragons per order.

Order form

Code:
[b]BBCode:[/b] (dragon BBcode here) [b]Genes:[/b] (primary / secondary / tertiary) [b]Apparel:[/b] (apparel you want to order here) [b]Payment:[/b] (Treasure or Gems?) [b]Notes:[/b] (if there is anything extra i need to know, write that here)

Slots

1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -

| DeviantArt | Pixel Adopts |
| She/her | Sweden | +9 hours FR time | Local YGO and GW2 nerd |
KE4Ayzq.png
[center][size=6][color=#680a0a][font=century]Completed apparel[/size][/color][/center] [b] [/b] [center]When ordering apparel, keep in mind that some of them might clip and look starnge. I will tel you about this if you happen to order something that will be problematic. Some apparel are pointless to order because it is on a part of the dragon that is not viable on the adopt, like hind legs or middle of the tail for Mirror. recolors of all apparel below are available.[/center] [u] [/u] [quote] [center][size=6][color=#680a0a][font=century]Mirror[/size][/color] [i] [/i] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]1kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Teardrop Pearl Ring][item=Night Sky Fillet][item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item=Glowing Red Clawtips][item=Simple Copper Wing Bangles][item=Searing Emblem][item=Shady Emblem][item=Simple Copper Bracelets][item=Simple Copper Wing Cuffs][/center] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]2kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Navy Chest Wrap][item=Navy Tail Wrap][item=Mage's Walnut Gloves][item=Ivory Aviator Scarf][item=Katana][item=Bloody Arm Bandages][item=Crimson Silk Sash][item=Golden Tail Bangle][item=Sky Blue Arm Silks][item=Dew Laden White Rose][item=Cleaver][item=Bloody Wing Bandages][item=Bloody Neck Bandage][item=Bloody Head Bandage][item=Midnight Sandwastes Sash][item=Black Breeches][item=Dusk Rogue Wing Guard][item=Aquamarine Flourish Belt][/center] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]3kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Blue Birdskull Necklace][item=Aqua Birdskull Legband][item=Burnished Filigree Boots][item=Burnished Filigree Tail Guard][item=Crimson Rogue Trousers][item=Tanned Rogue Gloves][item=Burlap Hood][item=Magician's Herb Pouch][item=Siren Sylvan Headpiece][item=Black Protective Eyewear][item=Brutal Leather Arm Guards][item=Copper Steampunk Gloves][item=River Royalist Cuffs][item=Burnished Gold Tail Cuffs][item=Untamed Claws][item=Marigold Flower Crown][item=Forestsong Haori][item=Conjurer's Staff][item=Solidscale Bracers][item=Solidscale Tail Guard][item=Red Rose Flowerfall][item=Ghost Flame Collar][item=Ghost Flame Headpiece][item=Ghost Flame Candles][/center] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]4kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Burnished Gold Pauldrons][item=Blue Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Blue and Brown Flair Scarf][item=Burnished Filigree Gauntlets][item=Brass Steampunk Vest][item=Aqua Birdskull Armband][item=Bleak Birdskull Headdress][item=Brightscale Chest Guard][item=Brightscale Wing Guard][item=Skeletal Chimes][item=Ebony Antlers][item=Gossamer Wing Silks][item=Celadon Silk Scarf][item=Bright Rogue Cape][item=Plum Wooly Coat][item=Plum Wooly Tail][item=Barbarian's Shoulder Guard][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Burnished Filigree Helmet][item=Cobalt Filigree Banner][item=Lemongrass Feathered Wings][item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Magmatic Pauldrons][item=Furious Kilt][item=Solar Flame Wing Ribbon][/center] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]5kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Golem Gauntlet][item=Solar Blades][item=Mage's Sapphire Overcoat][item=Burnished Filigree Wing Guard][item=Twilight Sylvan Dress][item=Burnished Filigree Breastplate][item=Black Iron Plates][item=Black Wolf Cape][item=Mage's Midnight Tunic][item=Silver Steampunk Wings][/center] ----- [center][size=6][color=#680a0a][font=century]Completed skins and accents[/size][/color][/center] [i] [/i] [center][skin=4253][skin=12582][skin=13054][skin=20172][skin=10177][skin=3662][skin=19090][skin=2375][skin=10534][skin=5499][skin=17145][skin=16055][skin=5591][skin=19719][/center] [i] [/i] [/quote] [u] [/u] [quote] [center][size=6][color=#680a0a][font=century]Imperial[/size][/color] [i] [/i] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]1kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Infectionist's Emblem][item=Glowing Purple Clawtips][item=Eastsong Face Mask][item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item=Veteran's Leg Scars][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Simple Copper Wing Bangles][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Anklet][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop][item=Simple Gold Necklace][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker][item=Illuminated Emblem][/center] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]2kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Romantic Red Rose][item=Red Rose Flowerfall][item=Shadowscale Bracers][item=Navy Head Wrap][item=Navy Neck Wrap][item=Ebony Filigree Gauntlets][item=Red Birdskull Necklace][item=Black Protective Eyewear][item=Bloody Wing Bandages][item=Burnished Gold Gauntlets][item=Bloody Chest Bandage][item=Ferocious Claws][item=Chasmcrawler's Arctic Gloves][/center] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]3kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Mage's Cranberry Socks][item=Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece][item=Blackwood Necklace][item=Shadowscale Helmet][item=Shadowscale Wing Guard][item=Shadowscale Greaves][item=Magician's Cobwebs][item=Skeletal Chimes][item=Onyx Roundhorn][item=Ebony Filigree Helmet][item=Ebony Filigree Boots][item=Ebony Filigree Tail Guard][item=Chillspike Crown][item=Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Raider's Fur Armwraps][item=Raider's Fur Legwraps][item=Searing Crown][item=Burnished Gold Boots][item=Chasmcrawler's Arctic Boots][item=Sky Blue Leg Silks][item=Sky Blue Silk Veil][/center] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]4kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Moonglow Thorns][item=Shadowscale Chest Guard][item=Shadowscale Shoulder Guards][item=Shadowscale Tail Guard][item=Red Mantle][item=Ebony Filigree Banner][item=Ebony Filigree Wing Guard][item=Winter Wind][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Silver Steampunk Vest][item=Black Wooly Tail][item=Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece][item=White Katana][item=Trickster's Magic Cards][item=Will o' the Ember][item=Burnished Gold Pauldrons][item=Spring's Breath][item=Supercharged Alchemist Tools][item=Cleaver][item=Sky Blue Wing Silks][/center] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]5kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat][item=Mage's Cranberry Tunic][item=Scavenger's Tatters][item=Ebony Filigree Breastplate][item=Silver Steampunk Wings][item=Inkwell Feathered Wings][item=Woodsdrake Cape][item=Solar Flame Cloak][item=Grey Wolf Cape][item=Solar Blades][/center] ----- [center][size=6][color=#680a0a][font=century]Completed skins and accents[/size][/color][/center] [i] [/i] [center][skin=3187][skin=21138][skin=16388][skin=4915][skin=21581][skin=12544][skin=19624][skin=6936][skin=21961][/center] [i] [/i] [/quote] [u] [/u] [quote] [center][size=6][color=#680a0a][font=century]Ridgeback[/size][/color] [i] [/i] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]1kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Simple Gold Bracelets][item=Glowing Gold Clawtips][item=Veteran's Leg Scars][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item=Electricians Emblem][item=Teardrop Jade Earrings][/center] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]2kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Violet Corsage][item=Bloody Arm Bandages][item=Infectionist's Armband][item=Bloody Head Bandage][item=White Linen Chest Wrap][item=Aqua Birdskull Necklace][item=Cursed Talonclasp Pendant][item=Crimson Aviator Scarf][item=Maroon Neck Wrap][item=Maroon Wing Wraps][item=Bloody Leg Bandages][item=Bloody Tail Bandage][item=Brown Daredevil Cover][item=Gold Earrings of Alchemy][/center] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]3kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Gossamer Tail Bangle][item=Skeletal Chimes][item=Gold Filigree Banner][item=Gold Filigree Gauntlets][item=Gold Filigree Boots][item=Gold Filigree Tail Guard][item=Ebony Antlers][item=Luminous Legguards][item=Brown Wooly Tail][item=Solidscale Shoulder Guards][item=Solidscale Bracers][item=Solidscale Greaves][item=Crown of Bones][item=Gold Filigree Helmet][/center] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]4kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Sky Blue Silk Scarf][item=Ancient Broadsword][item=Bloodscale Wing Guard][item=Gold Filigree Breastplate][item=Crimson Wing Silks][item=Solidscale Chest Guard][item=Barbarian's Headdress][item=Ethereal Flame Collar][item=Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon][item=Cleaver][/center] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]5kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Brutal Banner][item=Scavenger's Tatters][item=Gold Filigree Wing Guard][item=Solar Blades][/center] ----- [center][size=6][color=#680a0a][font=century]Completed skins and accents[/size][/color][/center] [i] [/i] [center][skin=11973][skin=20239][skin=12011][skin=4225][skin=17682][skin=4413][skin=11974][skin=19047][/center] [i] [/i] [/quote] [u] [/u] [quote] [center][size=6][color=#680a0a][font=century]Spiral[/size][/color] [i] [/i] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]1kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Teardrop Citrine Pendant][/center] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]2kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Gold Aviator Gloves][item=White Linen Chest Wrap][item=Contrast Rogue Footpads][item=Contrast Rogue Wing Guard][/center] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]3kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Nomad's Sandwastes Vest][item=Journeyman Satchels][item=Black Protective Eyewear][item=Ethereal Flame Candles][/center] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]4kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Gold Breeches][item=Gold Steampunk Vest][item=Magician's Staff][/center] [center][size=5][color=#680a0a][font=century]5kt[/size][/color][/center] [center][item=Trickster's Magic Cards][/center] ----- [center][size=6][color=#680a0a][font=century]Completed skins and accents[/size][/color][/center] [i] [/i] [center][skin=14114][/center] [i] [/i] [/quote] ----- [center][size=6][color=#680a0a][font=century]Examples[/size][/color][/center] [i] [/i] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7vZZd6m.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/KlTp06b.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/wjWFEjd.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/24duq6w.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/rYTO1u6.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/X0D1Dai.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/5FW20m2.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/FjCIr0F.png[/img] [url=http://imgur.com/a/DIToR][size= 5][color=#680a0a]Click here to see all finished adopts[/size][/url] [/center] [u] [/u] ----- [center][size=6][color=#680a0a][font=century]Pinglist[/size][/color][/center] [u] [/u] [center][color=#680a0a][font=century][b]Open slots Pinglist[/b][/color][/center] [center]Mintiani SylphOfHeart Scarvez Zemo DoctorAlphys Precira[/center] [b] [/b] [i] [/i] [center][color=#680a0a][font=century][b]New Breeds Pinglist[/b][/color][/center] [center]Astraya Vaze TeenyTinyDragon XenoVirus blazingsnark MementoMoe Windshear FangOfTheVoid skydancers: Renepolumorfous Lunaaaaa guardians: Renepolumorfous wildclaws: Lunaaaaa [/center] [b] [/b]
Completed apparel

When ordering apparel, keep in mind that some of them might clip and look starnge. I will tel you about this if you happen to order something that will be problematic. Some apparel are pointless to order because it is on a part of the dragon that is not viable on the adopt, like hind legs or middle of the tail for Mirror.
recolors of all apparel below are available.

Quote:
Mirror

1kt
Veteran's Eye Scar Teardrop Pearl Ring Night Sky Fillet Veteran's Shoulder Scars Glowing Red Clawtips Simple Copper Wing Bangles Searing Emblem Shady Emblem Simple Copper Bracelets Simple Copper Wing Cuffs
2kt
Navy Chest Wrap Navy Tail Wrap Mage's Walnut Gloves Ivory Aviator Scarf Katana Bloody Arm Bandages Crimson Silk Sash Golden Tail Bangle Sky Blue Arm Silks Dew Laden White Rose Cleaver Bloody Wing Bandages Bloody Neck Bandage Bloody Head Bandage Midnight Sandwastes Sash Black Breeches Dusk Rogue Wing Guard Aquamarine Flourish Belt
3kt
Blue Birdskull Necklace Aqua Birdskull Legband Burnished Filigree Boots Burnished Filigree Tail Guard Crimson Rogue Trousers Tanned Rogue Gloves Burlap Hood Magician's Herb Pouch Siren Sylvan Headpiece Black Protective Eyewear Brutal Leather Arm Guards Copper Steampunk Gloves River Royalist Cuffs Burnished Gold Tail Cuffs Untamed Claws Marigold Flower Crown Forestsong Haori Conjurer's Staff Solidscale Bracers Solidscale Tail Guard Red Rose Flowerfall Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Candles
4kt
Burnished Gold Pauldrons Blue Birdskull Wingpiece Blue and Brown Flair Scarf Burnished Filigree Gauntlets Brass Steampunk Vest Aqua Birdskull Armband Bleak Birdskull Headdress Brightscale Chest Guard Brightscale Wing Guard Skeletal Chimes Ebony Antlers Gossamer Wing Silks Celadon Silk Scarf Bright Rogue Cape Plum Wooly Coat Plum Wooly Tail Barbarian's Shoulder Guard Frigid Fugitive Shackles Burnished Filigree Helmet Cobalt Filigree Banner Lemongrass Feathered Wings Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Cloak Magmatic Pauldrons Furious Kilt Solar Flame Wing Ribbon
5kt
Golem Gauntlet Solar Blades Mage's Sapphire Overcoat Burnished Filigree Wing Guard Twilight Sylvan Dress Burnished Filigree Breastplate Black Iron Plates Black Wolf Cape Mage's Midnight Tunic Silver Steampunk Wings

Completed skins and accents

Quote:
Imperial

1kt
Infectionist's Emblem Glowing Purple Clawtips Eastsong Face Mask Veteran's Shoulder Scars Veteran's Leg Scars Veteran's Eye Scar Simple Copper Wing Bangles Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Anklet Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop Simple Gold Necklace Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker Illuminated Emblem
2kt
Romantic Red Rose Red Rose Flowerfall Shadowscale Bracers Navy Head Wrap Navy Neck Wrap Ebony Filigree Gauntlets Red Birdskull Necklace Black Protective Eyewear Bloody Wing Bandages Burnished Gold Gauntlets Bloody Chest Bandage Ferocious Claws Chasmcrawler's Arctic Gloves
3kt
Mage's Cranberry Socks Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece Blackwood Necklace Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Wing Guard Shadowscale Greaves Magician's Cobwebs Skeletal Chimes Onyx Roundhorn Ebony Filigree Helmet Ebony Filigree Boots Ebony Filigree Tail Guard Chillspike Crown Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble Raider's Fur Armwraps Raider's Fur Legwraps Searing Crown Burnished Gold Boots Chasmcrawler's Arctic Boots Sky Blue Leg Silks Sky Blue Silk Veil
4kt
Moonglow Thorns Shadowscale Chest Guard Shadowscale Shoulder Guards Shadowscale Tail Guard Red Mantle Ebony Filigree Banner Ebony Filigree Wing Guard Winter Wind Frigid Fugitive Shackles Silver Steampunk Vest Black Wooly Tail Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece White Katana Trickster's Magic Cards Will o' the Ember Burnished Gold Pauldrons Spring's Breath Supercharged Alchemist Tools Cleaver Sky Blue Wing Silks
5kt
Mage's Cranberry Overcoat Mage's Cranberry Tunic Scavenger's Tatters Ebony Filigree Breastplate Silver Steampunk Wings Inkwell Feathered Wings Woodsdrake Cape Solar Flame Cloak Grey Wolf Cape Solar Blades

Quote:
Ridgeback

1kt
Simple Gold Bracelets Glowing Gold Clawtips Veteran's Leg Scars Veteran's Eye Scar Veteran's Shoulder Scars Teardrop Jade Earrings
2kt
Violet Corsage Bloody Arm Bandages Infectionist's Armband Bloody Head Bandage White Linen Chest Wrap Aqua Birdskull Necklace Cursed Talonclasp Pendant Crimson Aviator Scarf Maroon Neck Wrap Maroon Wing Wraps Bloody Leg Bandages Bloody Tail Bandage Brown Daredevil Cover Gold Earrings of Alchemy
3kt
Gossamer Tail Bangle Skeletal Chimes Gold Filigree Banner Gold Filigree Gauntlets Gold Filigree Boots Gold Filigree Tail Guard Ebony Antlers Luminous Legguards Brown Wooly Tail Solidscale Shoulder Guards Solidscale Bracers Solidscale Greaves Crown of Bones Gold Filigree Helmet
4kt
Sky Blue Silk Scarf Ancient Broadsword Bloodscale Wing Guard Gold Filigree Breastplate Crimson Wing Silks Solidscale Chest Guard Barbarian's Headdress Ethereal Flame Collar Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon Cleaver
5kt
Brutal Banner Scavenger's Tatters Gold Filigree Wing Guard Solar Blades

Quote:
Spiral

1kt
Teardrop Citrine Pendant
2kt
Gold Aviator Gloves White Linen Chest Wrap Contrast Rogue Footpads Contrast Rogue Wing Guard
3kt
Nomad's Sandwastes Vest Journeyman Satchels Black Protective Eyewear Ethereal Flame Candles
4kt
Gold Breeches Gold Steampunk Vest Magician's Staff
5kt
Trickster's Magic Cards

Examples

Pinglist

Open slots Pinglist
Mintiani SylphOfHeart Scarvez Zemo DoctorAlphys Precira

New Breeds Pinglist
Astraya Vaze TeenyTinyDragon XenoVirus blazingsnark MementoMoe Windshear FangOfTheVoid

skydancers:
Renepolumorfous Lunaaaaa

guardians:
Renepolumorfous

wildclaws:
Lunaaaaa

KE4Ayzq.png
[b]BBCode:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15992509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159926/15992509_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] iri, shim, circuit [b]Apparel:[/b] skeletal chimes, herb pouch, ebony antlers, katana, ebony filigree gaunlets/tail guard//boots, bloody arm bandages, bleak birdskulls (everything but the wing guards) [b]Payment:[/b] gems [b]Notes:[/b] I'd also like him to have scars on his face if possible and his accent [b]BBCode:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6675763] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66758/6675763_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] iri, shim, circuit [b]Apparel:[/b] her silks and siren sylvan headpiece [b]Payment:[/b] gems [b]Notes:[/b] if some of her accent could be added in that would be grand also I wish I had more mirrors :/ @cynderplayer
BBCode:
15992509_350.png

Genes: iri, shim, circuit
Apparel: skeletal chimes, herb pouch, ebony antlers, katana, ebony filigree gaunlets/tail guard//boots, bloody arm bandages, bleak birdskulls (everything but the wing guards)
Payment: gems
Notes: I'd also like him to have scars on his face if possible and his accent

BBCode:
6675763_350.png

Genes: iri, shim, circuit
Apparel: her silks and siren sylvan headpiece
Payment: gems
Notes: if some of her accent could be added in that would be grand also

I wish I had more mirrors :/ @cynderplayer
@Astraya sounds good, i will start working on the order after the weekend. Apparently my parents want me to do a lot of stuff this weekend :P
@Astraya sounds good, i will start working on the order after the weekend. Apparently my parents want me to do a lot of stuff this weekend :P
KE4Ayzq.png
@cynderplayer
could you give me a total in gems so I can send you CR?
And take your time.
@cynderplayer
could you give me a total in gems so I can send you CR?
And take your time.
@Astraya
i did the maths and i got a total of 324g.
tho you might want to check the calculation for yourself, just to be sure. i might have gotten something wrong https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDEGsdpFT-SI8bEd4f25-6NQfP_wbu-FIivXQz_ODsE/edit?usp=sharing
@Astraya
i did the maths and i got a total of 324g.
tho you might want to check the calculation for yourself, just to be sure. i might have gotten something wrong https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDEGsdpFT-SI8bEd4f25-6NQfP_wbu-FIivXQz_ODsE/edit?usp=sharing
KE4Ayzq.png
@cynderplayer sounds good to me I will send you CR
@cynderplayer sounds good to me I will send you CR
@Astraya Here is your adopts, thanks for ordering :) i will send you a refund for the ebony filigree boots and the night sky fillet because they ended up being obstructed by other apparel and are not visible. [img]http://i.imgur.com/FKumwJm.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/9KUngjR.png[/img]
@Astraya
Here is your adopts, thanks for ordering :)
i will send you a refund for the ebony filigree boots and the night sky fillet because they ended up being obstructed by other apparel and are not visible.

FKumwJm.png9KUngjR.png
KE4Ayzq.png
@cynderplayer
thank you, I love these. I wish I had more mirrors for you to do.
If you ever make any other breeds I'd love a ping, and thank you so much for your lovely work.
@cynderplayer
thank you, I love these. I wish I had more mirrors for you to do.
If you ever make any other breeds I'd love a ping, and thank you so much for your lovely work.
[b]BBCode:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18129369] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181294/18129369_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Poison, Toxin [b]Apparel:[/b] white rose, shoulder scars [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Notes:[/b] Could you do his accent? @cynderplayer ((I found my other mirror who I'd forgotten about lol))
BBCode:
18129369_350.png

Genes: Poison, Toxin
Apparel: white rose, shoulder scars
Payment: Gems
Notes: Could you do his accent?
@cynderplayer ((I found my other mirror who I'd forgotten about lol))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36