Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] • CutiePie Adopts! •
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 63 64
@CupcakeCass [b]Username:[/b] @Intrusion [b]Dragon Requested:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34175413] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341755/34175413_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Metallic/ Butterfly/ Glimmer [b]Lashes/No Lashes?[/b] No [b]Apparel:[/b] Yes all apparel shone. [item="golden roundhorn"][item="golden silk veil"][item="burnished gold gorget"][item="golden sage shawl"][item="river royalists tail rings"][item="golden wing silks"] [b]Accents/Skins:[/b] None [b]Facing Left or Right?[/b] Left [b]Total Price:[/b] [b]Size:[/b] Medium [b]Anything else?[/b]105 gems?
@CupcakeCass

Username: @Intrusion
Dragon Requested:

34175413_350.png

Genes: Metallic/ Butterfly/ Glimmer
Lashes/No Lashes? No
Apparel: Yes all apparel shone.
Golden Roundhorn Golden Silk Veil Burnished Gold Gorget Golden Sage Shawl Golden Wing Silks
Accents/Skins: None
Facing Left or Right? Left
Total Price:
Size: Medium
Anything else?105 gems?
@CupcakeCass Hello, I'e had a CR up for awhile now for my adopt payment. Is the shop still open?
@CupcakeCass Hello, I'e had a CR up for awhile now for my adopt payment. Is the shop still open?
cEYuTGf.png
@CupcakeCass would you consider making the new jaguar/rosette genes? I would certainly be willing to sponsor them.
@CupcakeCass would you consider making the new jaguar/rosette genes? I would certainly be willing to sponsor them.
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
@CupcakeCass

I'd like to ask a question:

A while ago, I asked Astro0, back when they owned the shop/bases to create an adopt of one of my dragons, Orchid. It all worked out, but since Orchid is my Nature rep, he now wears the Dryad's Guise from the festival this year.

I was wondering if you could update his art to include the Guise. I have the original art, of course, it's in his bio, and I would like to know, would I have to ask of a completely new adopt, or could you just add it on? If you could just add it on, how much would it cost?

If not, I'm sorry for bothering you (I'm not interested to pay the full price of a whole new adopt, sorry!)
@CupcakeCass

I'd like to ask a question:

A while ago, I asked Astro0, back when they owned the shop/bases to create an adopt of one of my dragons, Orchid. It all worked out, but since Orchid is my Nature rep, he now wears the Dryad's Guise from the festival this year.

I was wondering if you could update his art to include the Guise. I have the original art, of course, it's in his bio, and I would like to know, would I have to ask of a completely new adopt, or could you just add it on? If you could just add it on, how much would it cost?

If not, I'm sorry for bothering you (I'm not interested to pay the full price of a whole new adopt, sorry!)
@CupcakeCass

Does Thorn apparel count as "Newer"? Also are you able to do Opal?
@CupcakeCass

Does Thorn apparel count as "Newer"? Also are you able to do Opal?
swirly2.png

Hachery
Wishlist

Hello, I'm Kanna.
[She.Her.Hers.Herself]
FR +3

ACzbPdQ.gif
image.png
@Helsing @HiddenGalaxy @dragonpsyche @Orili @Hiame @meow8meow @Cyrya @wingedRenegade @Annalynn @Robuttrock @Squeeze420 @Danizaurs @silverfoxx77 @FailCat13 @Meow8meow @NocturneAlley @TheDragonsQueen @ShadowMewtwo @smokingponies @PrimeNumbersCas @MidnightAxolotl @Valelael @Saraku @LostCircuit @VoxxVoleur @heartcrusher1 @Emme666

Im back from a long hiatus!
And im ready to open again, but starting off slow I wont be doing accents/ skins and only selected apparel.

If you dont want to be pinged please remove your name from the pinglist ^ ^
@Helsing @HiddenGalaxy @dragonpsyche @Orili @Hiame @meow8meow @Cyrya @wingedRenegade @Annalynn @Robuttrock @Squeeze420 @Danizaurs @silverfoxx77 @FailCat13 @Meow8meow @NocturneAlley @TheDragonsQueen @ShadowMewtwo @smokingponies @PrimeNumbersCas @MidnightAxolotl @Valelael @Saraku @LostCircuit @VoxxVoleur @heartcrusher1 @Emme666

Im back from a long hiatus!
And im ready to open again, but starting off slow I wont be doing accents/ skins and only selected apparel.

If you dont want to be pinged please remove your name from the pinglist ^ ^
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

@CupcakeCass

Hey there! I'd love to place an order.

Username: Hyleoroi
Dragon Requested: Mystral
Genes: Iri/Shim/Basic
Lashes/No Lashes? Lashes!
Apparel: Yes please! She's just got the blushing pink rose and the violet lei
Facing Left or Right? Right
Total Price: 65kT (though see my other comments)
Size: Original please!
Anything else? I've got a posse of familiars from your Coliseum list on your wishlist I'd be willing to put in as well. (Silky Webwing, Chipskink, Fungi Sage, Buttercup Strangler, Frostbite Dryad) If we made a mixed payment of it, what would I be looking at in terms of treasure? Adding up the four least expensive at LAH gets to just under 30kT, and the Buttercup only has two AH listings, the cheapest being 25850t. I'm flexible, just let me know!
@CupcakeCass

Hey there! I'd love to place an order.

Username: Hyleoroi
Dragon Requested: Mystral
Genes: Iri/Shim/Basic
Lashes/No Lashes? Lashes!
Apparel: Yes please! She's just got the blushing pink rose and the violet lei
Facing Left or Right? Right
Total Price: 65kT (though see my other comments)
Size: Original please!
Anything else? I've got a posse of familiars from your Coliseum list on your wishlist I'd be willing to put in as well. (Silky Webwing, Chipskink, Fungi Sage, Buttercup Strangler, Frostbite Dryad) If we made a mixed payment of it, what would I be looking at in terms of treasure? Adding up the four least expensive at LAH gets to just under 30kT, and the Buttercup only has two AH listings, the cheapest being 25850t. I'm flexible, just let me know!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@CupcakeCass I would love to claim 3-5 usd slots if I can bribe you/convince you to do a few of the newer genes! If not I’d love to stay on the ping list for updates and open slots!
@CupcakeCass I would love to claim 3-5 usd slots if I can bribe you/convince you to do a few of the newer genes! If not I’d love to stay on the ping list for updates and open slots!
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@FailCat13
I dont know when or if i'll be able to work on any new genes, but i'll keep you on the pinglist in case ^ ^
@FailCat13
I dont know when or if i'll be able to work on any new genes, but i'll keep you on the pinglist in case ^ ^

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

@Hyleoroi
So your total would come to 70kt (60 for base, +5 per apparel item)
and with the items/familiars..
Silky Webwing- 4500
Chipskink- 5900
Fungi Sage- 11200
Buttercup Strangler- 27000
Frostbite Dryad- 8100

Your total would come to: 13,300 t

I can start your order whenever you send the CR just let me know ^ ^
@Hyleoroi
So your total would come to 70kt (60 for base, +5 per apparel item)
and with the items/familiars..
Silky Webwing- 4500
Chipskink- 5900
Fungi Sage- 11200
Buttercup Strangler- 27000
Frostbite Dryad- 8100

Your total would come to: 13,300 t

I can start your order whenever you send the CR just let me know ^ ^