Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Aurora Adoptables [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
[b]I am currently CLOSED to focus on my mental health. I hope to be back in early 2018 with new bases![/b] Hello everyone! I've decided to revamp my old shop, since it never really got off the ground, and with that, I will be revamping the old Coatl and Wildclaw bases that were available there. Until then, I present to you my Guardian adoptable, available now! [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/701d7623a6dfaa9ca9343aed99d08104/tumblr_ogpw4jWeHR1rapx12o1_1280.png[/img] (Modeled by Pard's Roshon) The price is [b]400 gems or 320kt each[/b]. I am definitely willing to take mixed payments and do payment plans! Certain apparel pieces or gene scrolls may be used in lieu of monetary payment, message me for inquiries as to what I want if you're interested in paying that way. [b]I will not be doing apparel or accents for these adoptables[/b]. If you'd like art done with apparel and accents, message me and we can talk about custom art prices! [center]CURRENT SLOTS 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. PINGLIST KoenigVII Squeeze420 Selenomancy lucidcoyote SaberToothDragon Keyina BASE PROGRESS LIST: Imperial -- Sketch done, needs lining Wildclaw -- Needs re-lining and reshading Coatl -- Needs re-lining and reshading[/center]
I am currently CLOSED to focus on my mental health. I hope to be back in early 2018 with new bases!

Hello everyone!

I've decided to revamp my old shop, since it never really got off the ground, and with that, I will be revamping the old Coatl and Wildclaw bases that were available there. Until then, I present to you my Guardian adoptable, available now!

tumblr_ogpw4jWeHR1rapx12o1_1280.png
(Modeled by Pard's Roshon)

The price is 400 gems or 320kt each. I am definitely willing to take mixed payments and do payment plans! Certain apparel pieces or gene scrolls may be used in lieu of monetary payment, message me for inquiries as to what I want if you're interested in paying that way.

I will not be doing apparel or accents for these adoptables. If you'd like art done with apparel and accents, message me and we can talk about custom art prices!
CURRENT SLOTS

PINGLIST
KoenigVII
Squeeze420
Selenomancy
lucidcoyote
SaberToothDragon
Keyina

BASE PROGRESS LIST:
Imperial -- Sketch done, needs lining
Wildclaw -- Needs re-lining and reshading
Coatl -- Needs re-lining and reshading
@AbyssalAurora
Your Guardian base looks amazing! If you have a pinglist, could I be added to it? I definitely would like an adoptable for one or two of my Guardians once I have the treasure.
@AbyssalAurora
Your Guardian base looks amazing! If you have a pinglist, could I be added to it? I definitely would like an adoptable for one or two of my Guardians once I have the treasure.
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
@KoenigVII

You have been added! Let me know when you are ready to place an order! Would you also like pings for new bases when they're released?
@KoenigVII

You have been added! Let me know when you are ready to place an order! Would you also like pings for new bases when they're released?
@AbyssalAurora Thanks for the PM! May I request an adoptable of this fellow? I can pay in gems. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148241/14824060_350.png?mtime=VfB2dAACrIg[/img] Edit: Not sure why he's not showing up? It's always worked for me before. It's[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=8437&tab=dragon&did=14824060] this guy[/url].
@AbyssalAurora Thanks for the PM! May I request an adoptable of this fellow? I can pay in gems.

[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148241/14824060_350.png?mtime=VfB2dAACrIg[/img]

Edit: Not sure why he's not showing up? It's always worked for me before. It's this guy.
@Pard

What a lovely boy! You have been added. I will get working, and you can send your payment whenever is convenient!
@Pard

What a lovely boy! You have been added. I will get working, and you can send your payment whenever is convenient!
@AbyssalAurora

Excellent! Thank you so much. I'll CR you the payment now.
@AbyssalAurora

Excellent! Thank you so much. I'll CR you the payment now.
@AbyssalAurora
Yes please! That would be grand! :>
@AbyssalAurora
Yes please! That would be grand! :>
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
@AbyssalAurora

Your art looks amazing! May I be added to the pinglist please? ^^
@AbyssalAurora

Your art looks amazing! May I be added to the pinglist please? ^^
v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3
@AbyssalAurora :0 your art is so good! would i be able to get this girl done? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17045855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170459/17045855_350.png[/img] [/url] are you doing apparel at all? [s]ill totally pay more for hers[/s]
@AbyssalAurora

:0 your art is so good!

would i be able to get this girl done?

17045855_350.png

are you doing apparel at all? ill totally pay more for hers
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png s.png
@Squeeze420 You're on the list!

@gloomykuma Unfortunately I'm not doing apparel or accents on these adopts (and thank you for reminding me to add a disclaimer about that to the original post, oops). You have the second slot, though, and can send payment whenever!
(I'm also definitely willing to do custom stuff with apparel and accents, but I need to do a little research on pricing for that. Let me know if you would prefer to move forward with the non-apparel version now, or if you'd like to wait for me to come up with appropriate prices!)
@Squeeze420 You're on the list!

@gloomykuma Unfortunately I'm not doing apparel or accents on these adopts (and thank you for reminding me to add a disclaimer about that to the original post, oops). You have the second slot, though, and can send payment whenever!
(I'm also definitely willing to do custom stuff with apparel and accents, but I need to do a little research on pricing for that. Let me know if you would prefer to move forward with the non-apparel version now, or if you'd like to wait for me to come up with appropriate prices!)
1 2 3 4 5