Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pidgeot SDs- Closed indefinitely
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
[b]Username:[/b]DancingTreeFrog [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5341667] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/53417/5341667_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b]Tiger-Shimmer-Gembond [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b]N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] Bamboo Breeze Cape & Map Kit [b]Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b]N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b]These are Beautiful and I just would like one of her :) [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] 125 Festival Currency
Username:DancingTreeFrog
Dragon:
5341667_350.png

Complete Genes:Tiger-Shimmer-Gembond
Sponsoring Gene?: N/A
Complete Apparel: N/A
Complete Accent/Skin:N/A
Sponsoring Apparel?: Bamboo Breeze Cape & Map Kit
Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?: N/A
Sponsoring Accent/Skin?: N/A
Pidgeot Crest Change?: N/A
Pidgeot Eye Marking:N/A
Shadow Layer Color: N/A
Line Layer Color: N/A
Additional notes:These are Beautiful and I just would like one of her :)

Total Level Cost: 125 Festival Currency
SvHchfd.png
@crateshya
No, I'm good not waiting for crystal. I'm thinking basic will work better for the adopt for him. I updated the form with the spear and a link to an image. And I will definitely be back to get another sometime, so I will decide on who to get next and then let you know when I update with other apparel. ^^
@crateshya
No, I'm good not waiting for crystal. I'm thinking basic will work better for the adopt for him. I updated the form with the spear and a link to an image. And I will definitely be back to get another sometime, so I will decide on who to get next and then let you know when I update with other apparel. ^^
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@DancingTreeFrog Very green girl! the gembond complements everything nicely. I'll add you to the slot list and feel free to send payment!

And with that the last slot has been claimed! Thank you! I don't think I've filled up on slots before!

@Icystorm Alright then, I'll just do basic to help expedite things along for you then. The spear seems simple enough- where did you want the spear though? Slung over the wing similar to how the NotN Conjurer's staff is done, since the sword will be going in the claw? Can you update your post to let me know where you'd like the spear?
Anyways, I'll mark you down for your free 5 apparel pieces in the first post so I won't forget when you come back! Thank you!
@DancingTreeFrog Very green girl! the gembond complements everything nicely. I'll add you to the slot list and feel free to send payment!

And with that the last slot has been claimed! Thank you! I don't think I've filled up on slots before!

@Icystorm Alright then, I'll just do basic to help expedite things along for you then. The spear seems simple enough- where did you want the spear though? Slung over the wing similar to how the NotN Conjurer's staff is done, since the sword will be going in the claw? Can you update your post to let me know where you'd like the spear?
Anyways, I'll mark you down for your free 5 apparel pieces in the first post so I won't forget when you come back! Thank you!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya Sorry but just want to ask are you still open? If not, could I ask to be added to pinglist?
Also, I want to ask do you do adoptable for non-skydancer breed if I provide image as a skydancer? And what does 1.25 mil mean, as I want to have facet?
@crateshya Sorry but just want to ask are you still open? If not, could I ask to be added to pinglist?
Also, I want to ask do you do adoptable for non-skydancer breed if I provide image as a skydancer? And what does 1.25 mil mean, as I want to have facet?
@GKinglo I am unfortunately closed, sorry! I can add you to the pinglist though. I can do an adoptable for a non-skydancer breed as a skydancer- I have done it once before! And that was the sponsorship price for facet- someone has thusly sponsored it this time around so it'd be available on my adoptables for all future orders.
@GKinglo I am unfortunately closed, sorry! I can add you to the pinglist though. I can do an adoptable for a non-skydancer breed as a skydancer- I have done it once before! And that was the sponsorship price for facet- someone has thusly sponsored it this time around so it'd be available on my adoptables for all future orders.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya Great! Thanks for explanation. Looking forward to reopening.
@crateshya Great! Thanks for explanation. Looking forward to reopening.
Hi
I have a question..
Can I add the Map Kit and Bamboo Breeze Cape to my order??
She was wearing nothing to start with and I started playing with the apparel on her and well... You see what happened :/

Oh the Bamboo Breeze Cape is from last year do I have to pay for that one?? If I can modify my order..
Hi
I have a question..
Can I add the Map Kit and Bamboo Breeze Cape to my order??
She was wearing nothing to start with and I started playing with the apparel on her and well... You see what happened :/

Oh the Bamboo Breeze Cape is from last year do I have to pay for that one?? If I can modify my order..
SvHchfd.png
@crateshya

i was surprised by iris trail too ^^

but ah that's unfortunate! understandable tho, genes are complicated~ i'd prefer coming around next round, my girl just isn't complete without tapir :') thanks for letting me know! please put me on your ping list ^^
@crateshya

i was surprised by iris trail too ^^

but ah that's unfortunate! understandable tho, genes are complicated~ i'd prefer coming around next round, my girl just isn't complete without tapir :') thanks for letting me know! please put me on your ping list ^^
9iFkcL8.gif tumblr_inline_orv1gpaHeM1ttfumm_540.png e3bRK8V.gif 1tXKNv5.png
e8SAWsa.pngJ74TxJz.pngoyc9mzo.pngJ74TxJz.pngTMUIWyG.pnge8SAWsa.png
e8SAWsa.pngIios3O9.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.pngOhBrQi3.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.png
CLAN TWO MOONS
VITvCqN.png
CblwsR6.png
R1dejfm.png
@DancingTreeFrog I will allow for it since it is the Jamboree and they're free (all Wind apparel is free, not just this festival!). If you could edit your order to reflect the two apparel items being added in Sponsoring Apparel, that'd be great. Thank you!

@Moons Genes are quite complicated indeed. :'D I understand though and will remove your order and add you to the ping list- if they're anything like this time around the gene sponsor slots will go very quickly (I think these went in like 15? 20? minutes?) so here's hoping!
@DancingTreeFrog I will allow for it since it is the Jamboree and they're free (all Wind apparel is free, not just this festival!). If you could edit your order to reflect the two apparel items being added in Sponsoring Apparel, that'd be great. Thank you!

@Moons Genes are quite complicated indeed. :'D I understand though and will remove your order and add you to the ping list- if they're anything like this time around the gene sponsor slots will go very quickly (I think these went in like 15? 20? minutes?) so here's hoping!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya

Thank You for letting me do that, the order has been updated.
She looks really cool wearing both items and I already have lore started for her I just have to get it wrote down :)
@crateshya

Thank You for letting me do that, the order has been updated.
She looks really cool wearing both items and I already have lore started for her I just have to get it wrote down :)
SvHchfd.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47