Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | FR Fishtank: Closed
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Oh my goodness, I've been looking for something like this! :D Is it okay if I do more than one? I'll start with just the one for now, but if I can add another, I'd like to! Could I also be added to the pinglist, please? :3

Ordering a Fishtank
Type of Tank: Large Fishtank
Water: Blue Water
Substrate: White Sand
Fish: Yellow Crowntail, Crowntail Surgling, Sea Fae, Lagoon Guppy, Serpae Tetra, Butterflyfish, Coral Dweller, Corycat, Violet Betta, Pigeon Blood Discus, Venomspite Invader, Fallen Star, Flying Fish (is that too many? o_o )
Critters: n/a
Familiars: n/a
Decorations: Silver Spires, Silver Bezels (Wind), Turquoise Gems, Sunbeam Rotala x2, Giant Kelp, Sea Grass, Small Blue Plastic Plant, Driftwood Branch, Shards of Onyx, Wind Runestone
Placement Directions: Whatever you think looks good!
Payment Method: Treasure

I'm also not sure if I should go ahead and send the payment over, or wait for order confirmation?
Oh my goodness, I've been looking for something like this! :D Is it okay if I do more than one? I'll start with just the one for now, but if I can add another, I'd like to! Could I also be added to the pinglist, please? :3

Ordering a Fishtank
Type of Tank: Large Fishtank
Water: Blue Water
Substrate: White Sand
Fish: Yellow Crowntail, Crowntail Surgling, Sea Fae, Lagoon Guppy, Serpae Tetra, Butterflyfish, Coral Dweller, Corycat, Violet Betta, Pigeon Blood Discus, Venomspite Invader, Fallen Star, Flying Fish (is that too many? o_o )
Critters: n/a
Familiars: n/a
Decorations: Silver Spires, Silver Bezels (Wind), Turquoise Gems, Sunbeam Rotala x2, Giant Kelp, Sea Grass, Small Blue Plastic Plant, Driftwood Branch, Shards of Onyx, Wind Runestone
Placement Directions: Whatever you think looks good!
Payment Method: Treasure

I'm also not sure if I should go ahead and send the payment over, or wait for order confirmation?
Lichtdrache.gif
Hi! I just have a few questions before I order, because these are super neat and I love them!
Would the Treasure/Gem special cover a tidepool tank or would that still need the sand and salt? Does this special also cover substrate? I'm just curious because these are so cool :D
Hi! I just have a few questions before I order, because these are super neat and I love them!
Would the Treasure/Gem special cover a tidepool tank or would that still need the sand and salt? Does this special also cover substrate? I'm just curious because these are so cool :D
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
Very sorry, but I've decided to close shop. Thank you for your interest, apologies for wasting your time ^^;

@HeroOfWinds @Sasser @Maevepanda @ImBerryNerdy @Cylence @RedWind
Very sorry, but I've decided to close shop. Thank you for your interest, apologies for wasting your time ^^;

@HeroOfWinds @Sasser @Maevepanda @ImBerryNerdy @Cylence @RedWind
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea

No problem at all! Hope everything is well ^^
@Rhea

No problem at all! Hope everything is well ^^
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Rhea
Its no problem at all! :D
@Rhea
Its no problem at all! :D
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
I was wondering if you were closing fully or just on hiatus?
I was wondering if you were closing fully or just on hiatus?
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@Austrial Fully closed.
@Austrial Fully closed.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea
Bro, I'd like to order an aquarium, but it's a little unusual. I don't know if you're still taking requests, but I'd like to discuss it if possible.
@Rhea
Bro, I'd like to order an aquarium, but it's a little unusual. I don't know if you're still taking requests, but I'd like to discuss it if possible.
image.png
1.png
4.png
ooh! Will you ever have Deep Sea Isopods?? Y'know, the giant roly polys?
ooh! Will you ever have Deep Sea Isopods?? Y'know, the giant roly polys?
cvLaV29.png
Call me Paw!
She/Her/They/Them
Bisexual Pride
Cat Addict
1qSQ4Z1.gif uiQ1VyG.png
Because this is closed, would you allow someone else to take over this project? (I don't mean hand over your assets, but if they wanted to do the exact same thing but make their own assets?)
Because this is closed, would you allow someone else to take over this project? (I don't mean hand over your assets, but if they wanted to do the exact same thing but make their own assets?)
7l3ZvzG.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51