Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | FR Fishtank: Closed
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51
Ordering a Fishtank
Type of Tank: small tank
Water: wurmwood water
Substrate: white sand
Fish: Rosy Similis x3
Critters: n/a
Familiars: scarlet flycatcher
Decorations:Seal Skull, seagrass x3,White Plastic Plant x1,Iron Chest Bubblerx1
Placement Directions: substrate and seagrass covering the whole bottom, and the scarlet flycatch is the main focus of the tank. up to you for placement.
Payment Method: items and some gems as thanks! take em i know i dont need to but i want to.
Ordering a Fishtank
Type of Tank: small tank
Water: wurmwood water
Substrate: white sand
Fish: Rosy Similis x3
Familiars: scarlet flycatcher
Decorations:Seal Skull, seagrass x3,White Plastic Plant x1,Iron Chest Bubblerx1
Placement Directions: substrate and seagrass covering the whole bottom, and the scarlet flycatch is the main focus of the tank. up to you for placement.
Payment Method: items and some gems as thanks! take em i know i dont need to but i want to.
0zEtDKV.png
Got everyone down for slots, @tigressRising please PM payment.
Got everyone down for slots, @tigressRising please PM payment.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Ordering a Fishtank
Type of Tank: Tidepool Tank
Water: n/a
Substrate: n/a
Fish: Firebrand Crowntail, Balloon Belly Magi, Topaz Guppy, Silver Guppy, Black Maiden, Lagoon Guppy, Spotted Stingray, Lesser Shallowshark, Onyx Craylet,
Critters: Green Iguana, Puddlehopper,
Familiars: Poisonous Toridae, Jeweled Octoflyer,
Decorations: Pinwheel Paddies, Driftwood Log,
Placement Directions: The Guppy's I'd like grouped up somewhere at the top off the water like a "school" of fish. Somewhere close to the Pinwheel Paddie as sort of cover. Stingray and Onyx Craylet somewhere on the sand. Green Iguana somewhere on the rocks on the right in the foreground. Puddlehopper somewhere on the rocks on the left in the foreground. Poisonous Toridae somewhere on the surface of the water {like you have it on the example tank} Driftwood Log in the middle of the tide pool, with the Jeweled Octoflyer near it/in front whatever you think looks better. Whatever I didn't' mention place where you think looks nice : )
Payment Method: Notes down below

I hope thats not to picky or to many things, just let me know if it is. It's the first time I'm ordering something like this so I really don't know how this will turn out xD
Notes to self for what I got to send in:
10 Fire Ant, Balloon Belly Magi = 10x, Topaz Guppy = 10x, Silver Guppy = 10x, Black Maiden = 10x, Lagoon Guppy = 10x, Spotted Stingray = 5x, Lesser Shallowshark = 10x, Onyx Craylet = 10x, Green Iguana = 2x, Puddlehopper = 10x, Poisonous Toridae, Jeweled Octoflyer, Driftwood Log = 5, Pinwheel Paddies = 5
Ordering a Fishtank
Type of Tank: Tidepool Tank
Water: n/a
Fish: Firebrand Crowntail, Balloon Belly Magi, Topaz Guppy, Silver Guppy, Black Maiden, Lagoon Guppy, Spotted Stingray, Lesser Shallowshark, Onyx Craylet,
Critters: Green Iguana, Puddlehopper,
Familiars: Poisonous Toridae, Jeweled Octoflyer,
Decorations: Pinwheel Paddies, Driftwood Log,
Placement Directions: The Guppy's I'd like grouped up somewhere at the top off the water like a "school" of fish. Somewhere close to the Pinwheel Paddie as sort of cover. Stingray and Onyx Craylet somewhere on the sand. Green Iguana somewhere on the rocks on the right in the foreground. Puddlehopper somewhere on the rocks on the left in the foreground. Poisonous Toridae somewhere on the surface of the water {like you have it on the example tank} Driftwood Log in the middle of the tide pool, with the Jeweled Octoflyer near it/in front whatever you think looks better. Whatever I didn't' mention place where you think looks nice : )
Payment Method: Notes down below

I hope thats not to picky or to many things, just let me know if it is. It's the first time I'm ordering something like this so I really don't know how this will turn out xD
Notes to self for what I got to send in:
10 Fire Ant, Balloon Belly Magi = 10x, Topaz Guppy = 10x, Silver Guppy = 10x, Black Maiden = 10x, Lagoon Guppy = 10x, Spotted Stingray = 5x, Lesser Shallowshark = 10x, Onyx Craylet = 10x, Green Iguana = 2x, Puddlehopper = 10x, Poisonous Toridae, Jeweled Octoflyer, Driftwood Log = 5, Pinwheel Paddies = 5
[color=green]@tigressRising @candyninja101 @Mianiacal @TheTigersDen [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b4ba8865db87eac4feea7e5495045d28/tumblr_p7e5fjCOOr1w8xkufo4_500.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e64f1b64a38f40e98d3a8342b63c23e8/tumblr_p7e5fjCOOr1w8xkufo1_250.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/9a3952aa6f4149d5e65cc6c050432af2/tumblr_p7e5fjCOOr1w8xkufo2_250.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/9965705a3cd5f1e368fb8778aebe4922/tumblr_p7e5fjCOOr1w8xkufo3_500.png[/img]
@tigressRising @candyninja101 @Mianiacal @TheTigersDen

tumblr_p7e5fjCOOr1w8xkufo4_500.png tumblr_p7e5fjCOOr1w8xkufo1_250.png tumblr_p7e5fjCOOr1w8xkufo2_250.png
tumblr_p7e5fjCOOr1w8xkufo3_500.png
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea That looks great! Thank you!
@Rhea That looks great! Thank you!
Na5WGHa.png
@rhea could I maybe give you gravel and change the white to, well, gravel? Ill send over 5kt (says that any additions to existing tanks is 5kt each) and the gravel if its okay.

if not it still looks great and I love all your tanks why do I love fish so much
@rhea could I maybe give you gravel and change the white to, well, gravel? Ill send over 5kt (says that any additions to existing tanks is 5kt each) and the gravel if its okay.

if not it still looks great and I love all your tanks why do I love fish so much
0zEtDKV.png
I'm ready.

Ordering a Fishtank
Type of Tank: Water Bowl
Water: Yellow
Fish: Topaz Guppy
Familiars: n/a
Decorations: Chimera Relic, Orange Fake Fern
Placement Directions: The fern would be behind the guppy and the relic, the guppy would have to be placed on the right side of the bowl, and the relic would be either be in the very center or a little to the left, which is up to you.
Payment Method: 15 Broken Bottle, 10 Gold Fly, 10 Topaz Guppy, 10 Chimera Relic, 10 Speckled Fire Lily
I'm ready.

Ordering a Fishtank
Type of Tank: Water Bowl
Water: Yellow
Fish: Topaz Guppy
Decorations: Chimera Relic, Orange Fake Fern
Placement Directions: The fern would be behind the guppy and the relic, the guppy would have to be placed on the right side of the bowl, and the relic would be either be in the very center or a little to the left, which is up to you.
Payment Method: 15 Broken Bottle, 10 Gold Fly, 10 Topaz Guppy, 10 Chimera Relic, 10 Speckled Fire Lily
pillar_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpk.png UAT09Os.gifpillar_small2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpp.png
Ordering a Fishtank
Type of Tank: Medium Fishtank
Water: Aurora Waters
Substrate: Pink sand
Fish: Sentinel Fish,Deepwater Cons., Brack Bloat, Electric Stingers, Crystal Jellyfish, Darktide Jellyfish & Violet Betta
Critters: Leucistic Axolotl, Dreamwaker
Decorations: Jungle Lilies, Blue Fake Fern, Green Plastic Plant, Elemental Runestone
Placement Directions: Place it wherever you think it looks good!
Payment Method: Items
Ordering a Fishtank
Type of Tank: Medium Fishtank
Substrate: Pink sand
Fish: Sentinel Fish,Deepwater Cons., Brack Bloat, Electric Stingers, Crystal Jellyfish, Darktide Jellyfish & Violet Betta
Critters: Leucistic Axolotl, Dreamwaker
Decorations: Jungle Lilies, Blue Fake Fern, Green Plastic Plant, Elemental Runestone
Placement Directions: Place it wherever you think it looks good!
50086646_5DIdHuLiXLwE2JK.pngezgif.com-gif-maker_4.gif
Posting so I can find this later! Hoping to get a tank in the future, just has to gather everything! ^-^
Posting so I can find this later! Hoping to get a tank in the future, just has to gather everything! ^-^
tumblr_okvm6tN6DV1u3wsjco1_250.png1548_200px_gavina_by_miirshroom-dcaydhk.png
Made by miirshroom
Ordering a Fishtank
Type of Tank: Medium
Substrate: 2x Yellow Sand (is this the amount to cover a medium tank?)
Fish: Crowntail Surgling, Crowntail Wanderer, Red-blue Crowntail, Crowned Crowntail, Firebrand Crowntail, Blue Crowntail, Yellow Crowntail, Violet Betta and Golden Betta
Decorations: 2x Jungle Lilies, 2x Giant Kelp, Green Fake Fern, 5x Grass
Placement Directions: I'll trust your sense of composition :)

Fighting fish can't actually go together, but in the pixel world, they can, hehe. Thank you for making awesome pixel fish tanks! :D

Edit: Are we meant to ping you? @Rhea
Edit: Also, I already sent a message if payment. Is that alright?
Ordering a Fishtank
Type of Tank: Medium
Substrate: 2x Yellow Sand (is this the amount to cover a medium tank?)
Fish: Crowntail Surgling, Crowntail Wanderer, Red-blue Crowntail, Crowned Crowntail, Firebrand Crowntail, Blue Crowntail, Yellow Crowntail, Violet Betta and Golden Betta
Decorations: 2x Jungle Lilies, 2x Giant Kelp, Green Fake Fern, 5x Grass
Placement Directions: I'll trust your sense of composition :)

Fighting fish can't actually go together, but in the pixel world, they can, hehe. Thank you for making awesome pixel fish tanks! :D

Edit: Are we meant to ping you? @Rhea
Edit: Also, I already sent a message if payment. Is that alright?
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51