Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | - thread retired, new Library opened -
1 2 ... 806 807 808 809 810 ... 1156 1157
@Naakka
Thank you! Quick question: I was wanting some books that instead follow the colors of certain cities/factions. Would it be ok if I provided you with the colored flags to use as reference instead of a dragon?
@Naakka
Thank you! Quick question: I was wanting some books that instead follow the colors of certain cities/factions. Would it be ok if I provided you with the colored flags to use as reference instead of a dragon?
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple

Absolutely! As long as I have some kind of a color reference to follow you can order books based on anything, they don't have to be based on dragons c: just a warning though that a lot of flag colors have fairly similar colors when it comes to luminescence/brightness so there isn't much contrast, it works with flags when there's large areas of the same color but those colors don't tend to often work that well with certain types of books if there's a lot of small details and not clear larger areas of color :o I will of course do my best, but just wanted to warn you beforehand!
@chocoapple

Absolutely! As long as I have some kind of a color reference to follow you can order books based on anything, they don't have to be based on dragons c: just a warning though that a lot of flag colors have fairly similar colors when it comes to luminescence/brightness so there isn't much contrast, it works with flags when there's large areas of the same color but those colors don't tend to often work that well with certain types of books if there's a lot of small details and not clear larger areas of color :o I will of course do my best, but just wanted to warn you beforehand!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Naakka

Oh perfect! I'll provide a couple other images then too so you'll have more contrasted colors to work with. ^^ Thank you again!
@Naakka

Oh perfect! I'll provide a couple other images then too so you'll have more contrasted colors to work with. ^^ Thank you again!
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple

No problem, that sounds perfect! :> You can give me a "primary" reference and then sort of "secondary" refs if the first image's colors don't work together c:

@Kookaburra

24kt is spot on, glad you caught a slot <3 feel free to send the payment to me via a CR and I'll get cracking! :D
@chocoapple

No problem, that sounds perfect! :> You can give me a "primary" reference and then sort of "secondary" refs if the first image's colors don't work together c:

@Kookaburra

24kt is spot on, glad you caught a slot <3 feel free to send the payment to me via a CR and I'll get cracking! :D

they / them
previously Weenyah
deviantART
aw, missed it cause I was driving home :(
aw, missed it cause I was driving home :(
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Dang missed while i was sleeping xD
Dang missed while i was sleeping xD
B13_L.pngx7xq3mF.pngAztSX2f.pngdy7lAf4.pngB13_R.png
@chocoapple

54kt is spot on! 'u' You can send the payment to me via a CR like usual and I'll get started on your order, thank you <3

@Aidan

Glad you got a slot! 'u' Your order comes up to 56kt with 5 books, 2 accessories and 1 shelf, you can send the payment via a 1-way-CR. Unfortunately I can't do the blue flame this time around :c that'd be considered a small custom edit and those are rarely available. I do often offer accessory and trinket re-colors in Illuminartis, Light Flight's art-for-fodder threads, so if you're interested in catching a re-color later I'd recommend making sure you're on our "Slots for fodder" pinglist on our spreadsheet!

@Maevepanda

haha congratulations on the slot! `v´ thank you for ordering <3 56kt is spot on, please send the payment via Crossroads and I'll get started on your order, thank you!

@GlitchEnder

Your math is spot on, your order makes 54kt c: you can send the payment via Crossroads and I'll get started on your order, thank you!
@chocoapple

54kt is spot on! 'u' You can send the payment to me via a CR like usual and I'll get started on your order, thank you <3

@Aidan

Glad you got a slot! 'u' Your order comes up to 56kt with 5 books, 2 accessories and 1 shelf, you can send the payment via a 1-way-CR. Unfortunately I can't do the blue flame this time around :c that'd be considered a small custom edit and those are rarely available. I do often offer accessory and trinket re-colors in Illuminartis, Light Flight's art-for-fodder threads, so if you're interested in catching a re-color later I'd recommend making sure you're on our "Slots for fodder" pinglist on our spreadsheet!

@Maevepanda

haha congratulations on the slot! `v´ thank you for ordering <3 56kt is spot on, please send the payment via Crossroads and I'll get started on your order, thank you!

@GlitchEnder

Your math is spot on, your order makes 54kt c: you can send the payment via Crossroads and I'll get started on your order, thank you!

they / them
previously Weenyah
deviantART
Oh that's fine!! I sent the CR - thank you so much! <3
Oh that's fine!! I sent the CR - thank you so much! <3
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@Naakka

Edited my initial post; I believe it's 56kt? Do you accept gems instead? :D
@Naakka

Edited my initial post; I believe it's 56kt? Do you accept gems instead? :D
16440.png
'rah
how many miles to babylon?
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png
| EST | lair | wishlist | gem sales |
@deulirium

56kt is spot on! I strongly prefer treasure so if you can do t that'd be great, but I can consider accepting the payment with 1:900 ratio (rounding up, so 63 gems) if treasure isn't doable for you c: you can send the payment to me via a 1-way-CR, thank you!
@deulirium

56kt is spot on! I strongly prefer treasure so if you can do t that'd be great, but I can consider accepting the payment with 1:900 ratio (rounding up, so 63 gems) if treasure isn't doable for you c: you can send the payment to me via a 1-way-CR, thank you!

they / them
previously Weenyah
deviantART
1 2 ... 806 807 808 809 810 ... 1156 1157