Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | - thread retired, new Library opened -
1 2 ... 791 792 793 794 795 ... 1156 1157
@Luminaries

I canceled my CR because it's been several months since I sent my payment and I just remembered it's still pending. Let me know once you return if I will be able to still get my order or not. Thank you.
@Luminaries

I canceled my CR because it's been several months since I sent my payment and I just remembered it's still pending. Let me know once you return if I will be able to still get my order or not. Thank you.
@Luminaries
Is it possible to cancel my order? I'm asking because it's been nearly 5 months and quite a bit has changed in my lair :'D So I'd like to get some books for some other dragons when you get back on!
@Luminaries
Is it possible to cancel my order? I'm asking because it's been nearly 5 months and quite a bit has changed in my lair :'D So I'd like to get some books for some other dragons when you get back on!
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@Poisonedpaper Hey, since you guys seem super busy with life and whatnot, could I just make an order and arrange the objects myself using what was posted and I can send you the money <:) I really want some books for my lair at the moment and these are iconic! [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/45e1847d-ab2d-4437-8843-28f61e2a25ca/dcysxff-38a6abf6-bd79-4330-a77f-f98972911249.png[/img] ^ This is exactly what I want. I believe it comes out to .... 26k treasure??
@Poisonedpaper

Hey, since you guys seem super busy with life and whatnot, could I just make an order and arrange the objects myself using what was posted and I can send you the money <:) I really want some books for my lair at the moment and these are iconic!

dcysxff-38a6abf6-bd79-4330-a77f-f98972911249.png

^ This is exactly what I want. I believe it comes out to .... 26k treasure??
ssjS89N.png
I wonder if this shop is still open...?
I wonder if this shop is still open...?
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

^ I’d like to know as well!
^ I’d like to know as well!
y6tbxWr.png 9306375_FqWRToJaRegGxKc.gif 7654434_KDJWUmbD09okL1V.gif
horizon || she/her
> server time +0 <
dcofcle-2dfbd466-e4dc-47cb-863f-22f706e22250.png || SOCIAL LINKS

|| WISHLIST

|| SUNFIRE HATCHERY
can i be added to the pinglist?
can i be added to the pinglist?
mvO7hvU.pngXziknOW.pngCjZPX07.pngVCfSZFe.png
Is there a pinglist for when these are open, and can I be on it?
Is there a pinglist for when these are open, and can I be on it?
LIo8D8G.gif
Updating this thread a bit! I am/was Weenyah so not a new artist, just a new UN :> I checked through the past few pages for any inquiries that haven't been answered so far, my apologies if I accidentally skipped someone! Also apologies if I ping you after several months of your original comment :'>

@Amezrou @LurkingShadows @sgkat @Alskasaur @Svelte

I noticed all of you were inquiring after orders placed with Luminaries from last August and September. I absolutely don't want any Library slots left uncompleted if they've been paid, and I'm sorry you've had to wait! If you haven't paid / cancelled the payment / got refunded I unfortunately can't take on the slots you claimed last summer but if you have paid and have not been refunded please send me a PM with screenshots and links to your orders and I'll look into it and make sure you get compensated!

@JoParzival @Mianiacal @Miralso @Cheryy @FreeWinged @Xiria

I've added all of you on our pinglist which you can also edit by yourself. We have several pinglists: for open basic slots, for open slots for simple customs (new book designs), for open slots for complex customs (new trinket designs), for slots for fodder (books in exchange for leveled dragons during dominance pushes), and any new content when for example new designs are released. If any of these don't interest you you can remove yourselves from some of the pinglists and keep yourselves on the ones that interest you!

@TheSunsIllusion @klee @horizonflight

Yes, we're still open! Just on an unofficial semi-hiatus because all of the artists are quite swamped irl.

@cloudwilk

Unfortunately the books from the example images are not available for ordering, every book from the Library is a custom re-colored piece, so I have to ask for you to not use the books unless you catch a slot at some point. I can however send you the links for the trinkets and the shelf which makes 8k, you can send it via a CR to me!
Updating this thread a bit! I am/was Weenyah so not a new artist, just a new UN :> I checked through the past few pages for any inquiries that haven't been answered so far, my apologies if I accidentally skipped someone! Also apologies if I ping you after several months of your original comment :'>

@Amezrou @LurkingShadows @sgkat @Alskasaur @Svelte

I noticed all of you were inquiring after orders placed with Luminaries from last August and September. I absolutely don't want any Library slots left uncompleted if they've been paid, and I'm sorry you've had to wait! If you haven't paid / cancelled the payment / got refunded I unfortunately can't take on the slots you claimed last summer but if you have paid and have not been refunded please send me a PM with screenshots and links to your orders and I'll look into it and make sure you get compensated!

@JoParzival @Mianiacal @Miralso @Cheryy @FreeWinged @Xiria

I've added all of you on our pinglist which you can also edit by yourself. We have several pinglists: for open basic slots, for open slots for simple customs (new book designs), for open slots for complex customs (new trinket designs), for slots for fodder (books in exchange for leveled dragons during dominance pushes), and any new content when for example new designs are released. If any of these don't interest you you can remove yourselves from some of the pinglists and keep yourselves on the ones that interest you!

@TheSunsIllusion @klee @horizonflight

Yes, we're still open! Just on an unofficial semi-hiatus because all of the artists are quite swamped irl.

@cloudwilk

Unfortunately the books from the example images are not available for ordering, every book from the Library is a custom re-colored piece, so I have to ask for you to not use the books unless you catch a slot at some point. I can however send you the links for the trinkets and the shelf which makes 8k, you can send it via a CR to me!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Mz9FfKs.png[/img][/center] Long time no see! 'u' I apologize the Library has been quiet for some time now, we have all been very busy but I'd like to open a few slots! There isn't many this time around, I've had my own health issues so I want to warm up a little, but hopefully I'll be able to take more slots every now and then c: EDIT// I realized I didn't mention it but I used to be Weenyah! Not a new artist, just a new UN c: [s][b]I have five slots open for basic book adopts.[/b][/s] One slot can include up to 5 books (no new designs or custom work) and [b]one user can claim one slot maximum.[/b] [b]Ping me to claim a slot[/b] or I might accidentally miss your claim post, you can edit your order into your post later - preferably as soon as possible. If you need a bit of time to compose your order in that case feel free to make a new post later on and ping me again so I don't miss your order details! If I do not hear from you within 24 hours the slot will be canceled and might be freed for up for grabs for anyone. If you want very specific colors let me know, otherwise I'll use my best judgement! [b]All gone for now![/b] [LIST=1] [*][s]Basic slot (max 5 books)[/s] [*][s]Basic slot (max 5 books)[/s] [*][s]Basic slot (max 5 books)[/s] [*][s]Basic slot (max 5 books)[/s] [*][s]Basic slot (max 5 books)[/s] [/LIST] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1840461/1#post_19608381]Information about ordering and pricing[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lvxbRR4Z-0O7fCfsl2-heijLZ8ZAgnenmZRvP7EHo4U/edit#gid=1296462083]Automagical order maker (not mandatory to use, just here for your convenience)[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lvxbRR4Z-0O7fCfsl2-heijLZ8ZAgnenmZRvP7EHo4U/edit#gid=907666322]Check if there are still slots[/url] [center][size=1]-- snip snip pinglist was here --[/size][/center]
Mz9FfKs.png

Long time no see! 'u' I apologize the Library has been quiet for some time now, we have all been very busy but I'd like to open a few slots! There isn't many this time around, I've had my own health issues so I want to warm up a little, but hopefully I'll be able to take more slots every now and then c:

EDIT// I realized I didn't mention it but I used to be Weenyah! Not a new artist, just a new UN c:

I have five slots open for basic book adopts. One slot can include up to 5 books (no new designs or custom work) and one user can claim one slot maximum. Ping me to claim a slot or I might accidentally miss your claim post, you can edit your order into your post later - preferably as soon as possible. If you need a bit of time to compose your order in that case feel free to make a new post later on and ping me again so I don't miss your order details! If I do not hear from you within 24 hours the slot will be canceled and might be freed for up for grabs for anyone. If you want very specific colors let me know, otherwise I'll use my best judgement!

All gone for now!

1. Basic slot (max 5 books)
  2. Basic slot (max 5 books)
  3. Basic slot (max 5 books)
  4. Basic slot (max 5 books)
  5. Basic slot (max 5 books)

Information about ordering and pricing
Automagical order maker (not mandatory to use, just here for your convenience)
Check if there are still slots

-- snip snip pinglist was here --

Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Naakka Automagically generated code:[br]L11[br][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315057/31505631_350.png[/img][br][br]S2[br][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/388393/38839233_350.png[/img][br][br]M14[br][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450956/45095514_350.png[/img][br][br]L4[br][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131725/13172427_350.png[/img][br][br]M5[br][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481254/48125346_350.png[/img][br][br][br]Total Price: 50kt
@Naakka

Automagically generated code:
L11
31505631_350.png

S2
38839233_350.png

M14
45095514_350.png

L4
13172427_350.png

M5
48125346_350.png