Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tark'ee - NEW EVENT!
1 2 3 4
@Claritywind
Uh... I'm kind of interested in being a part of this? I would like more lore/worldbuilding, though, especially concerning the owner avatars/Riders(?). I might not get one from the Adoption Center for a while after I join the dA group, though, since I'll want one I really like. XD
@Claritywind
Uh... I'm kind of interested in being a part of this? I would like more lore/worldbuilding, though, especially concerning the owner avatars/Riders(?). I might not get one from the Adoption Center for a while after I join the dA group, though, since I'll want one I really like. XD
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@EPICdragon99
That is fair enough!
I do have quite a bit of lore and world in my mind xD However I am currently trying to balance what people want and how much free time I have available to actually work on producing things for the group.
It was breeding and quests.
Next up I'll be working on a few more quests, and possibly lore.
I did want to flesh out the stat system (in an easy-to-understand way xD) for battles and tournaments and whatnot, however it does seem that people aren't so interested in that for the moment :) So that would give me time to work on writing down the lore.

Thanks so much for your suggestion! I'll definitely take it into consideration for my next few progressions with the group!

As for the Adoption Token - that's fair enough :P Quite a number of the adoptable Tark'ee went really fast, much faster than I thought they would - and yet many went to single owners xD My idea was to give everyone a Tark'ee! But I guess it didn't work out, haha.
So I'll be making a few more at some point - possibly a batch of 15 this time and not 20 x.x Killed my hands and brain last time!
@EPICdragon99
That is fair enough!
I do have quite a bit of lore and world in my mind xD However I am currently trying to balance what people want and how much free time I have available to actually work on producing things for the group.
It was breeding and quests.
Next up I'll be working on a few more quests, and possibly lore.
I did want to flesh out the stat system (in an easy-to-understand way xD) for battles and tournaments and whatnot, however it does seem that people aren't so interested in that for the moment :) So that would give me time to work on writing down the lore.

Thanks so much for your suggestion! I'll definitely take it into consideration for my next few progressions with the group!

As for the Adoption Token - that's fair enough :P Quite a number of the adoptable Tark'ee went really fast, much faster than I thought they would - and yet many went to single owners xD My idea was to give everyone a Tark'ee! But I guess it didn't work out, haha.
So I'll be making a few more at some point - possibly a batch of 15 this time and not 20 x.x Killed my hands and brain last time!
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind
Kewl. My UN on Da is the same on here, lol.

(sorry for the late reply... idek)
@Claritywind
Kewl. My UN on Da is the same on here, lol.

(sorry for the late reply... idek)
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@EPICdragon99
Awesome! Welcome to the Tark'ee group. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know!
@EPICdragon99
Awesome! Welcome to the Tark'ee group. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know!
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif