Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tark'ee - NEW EVENT!
1 2 3 4
And we're OPEN!
And we're OPEN!
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind I'd love to enter the design contest, but I can't find the journal about it? Sorry :/
@Claritywind I'd love to enter the design contest, but I can't find the journal about it? Sorry :/
@Donburi
The image listed beneath that announcement is clickable and will take you to the journal :)
You can find it here.

That design contest ends on the 31st though, so today/tomorrow - ish.

You're more than welcome to submit sketches instead of finished pieces. It's a design contest, not an art contest :)
@Donburi
The image listed beneath that announcement is clickable and will take you to the journal :)
You can find it here.

That design contest ends on the 31st though, so today/tomorrow - ish.

You're more than welcome to submit sketches instead of finished pieces. It's a design contest, not an art contest :)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind I could probably do a quick sketch but I might not be able to upload it until tomorrow. Does it end at a specific time tomorrow?
@Claritywind I could probably do a quick sketch but I might not be able to upload it until tomorrow. Does it end at a specific time tomorrow?
@Donburi
Nope :) No specific time. Just whenever I am able to announce the closure on DA :P
So it wont be first thing in the morning (FR time), for example. I'm busy all of tonight.
@Donburi
Nope :) No specific time. Just whenever I am able to announce the closure on DA :P
So it wont be first thing in the morning (FR time), for example. I'm busy all of tonight.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind Well, I really don't have much time to make my art until tomorrow in the late afternoon sometime. I could try to make a quick sketch right now but it wouldn't look as good, probably.... are you okay with horribly photographed traditional art?
@Claritywind Well, I really don't have much time to make my art until tomorrow in the late afternoon sometime. I could try to make a quick sketch right now but it wouldn't look as good, probably.... are you okay with horribly photographed traditional art?
@Donburi
I am okay with it :P
It's the design I will be looking at, not the skill or quality of photograph necessarily xD haha.

You can enter as many times as you like, but only 'win' once (so you cannot come 2nd and 3rd, for example).
@Donburi
I am okay with it :P
It's the design I will be looking at, not the skill or quality of photograph necessarily xD haha.

You can enter as many times as you like, but only 'win' once (so you cannot come 2nd and 3rd, for example).
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind Okay, here's my finished design! Sorry again for the bad quality. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/708ca371f766ade17953bfd92ab7e680/tumblr_o4vs3wkwMO1uxa56do1_1280.jpg[/img] He has a rock-like armored back, sharp porcupine-like quills, short bull horns, and a scorpion stinger. I also added that weird throat thing iguanas have so he can protect his throat somewhat, and he's hunched like the info you posted about Rock Tarkee. I hope this follows the guidelines! Colors didn't upload very well, basically he's a sort of dark maroon-ish brown with red eyes, horns, quills, claws, and stinger. The armored parts and the feet are slightly more maroon than the rest of the body. It's way darker than how I colored it, because I didn't want to cover up the lines with colors that were too dark.
@Claritywind Okay, here's my finished design! Sorry again for the bad quality.
tumblr_o4vs3wkwMO1uxa56do1_1280.jpg
He has a rock-like armored back, sharp porcupine-like quills, short bull horns, and a scorpion stinger. I also added that weird throat thing iguanas have so he can protect his throat somewhat, and he's hunched like the info you posted about Rock Tarkee. I hope this follows the guidelines!
Colors didn't upload very well, basically he's a sort of dark maroon-ish brown with red eyes, horns, quills, claws, and stinger. The armored parts and the feet are slightly more maroon than the rest of the body. It's way darker than how I colored it, because I didn't want to cover up the lines with colors that were too dark.
@Donburi
A nice and unusual design :) I'll add your submission to the list.
Also, have you joined the DA group? (if so, what's your UN there?)
The majority of the prizes associated with the contest are related to the group, so members benefit from it.

(You also gain Silver for your drawing :) So I can add that to your total if you like)
@Donburi
A nice and unusual design :) I'll add your submission to the list.
Also, have you joined the DA group? (if so, what's your UN there?)
The majority of the prizes associated with the contest are related to the group, so members benefit from it.

(You also gain Silver for your drawing :) So I can add that to your total if you like)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind Sorry, I haven't....
I'm not really active on my DA account much. I haven't even uploaded images onto it, because I usually just upload images to Tumblr to use them here on FR. I might join the group, though.....
@Claritywind Sorry, I haven't....
I'm not really active on my DA account much. I haven't even uploaded images onto it, because I usually just upload images to Tumblr to use them here on FR. I might join the group, though.....
1 2 3 4