Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Hedgedogs
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey all I have some little adoptable critters called hedgedogs you can buy! some rules: 1.Once the critter is claimed, it's gone! please do not take anyone else's adoptable 2.please do not alter the images in any way,* I may open up future customization to existing pets if there's demand, however. 3. first come, first served 4. feel free to include these guys in profiles, sigs, etc on and off site. 5. when you purchase I reccommend keeping a copy on your system just in case 6. you may trade or resell these guys but both parties must confirm with me and I will update records! * The one exception to this rule being flipping the image. I may also be alright with other alterations (i.e. making group images) just ask! [b]AVAILABLE[/b] [quote][b]10 kt[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/cnT29K0.png[/img] [/quote] [quote][b]15 kt[/b] [/quote] [quote][b]20 kt[/b] [/quote] thank you for looking!
Hey all

I have some little adoptable critters called hedgedogs you can buy! some rules:

1.Once the critter is claimed, it's gone! please do not take anyone else's adoptable
2.please do not alter the images in any way,* I may open up future customization to existing pets if there's demand, however.
3. first come, first served
4. feel free to include these guys in profiles, sigs, etc on and off site.
5. when you purchase I reccommend keeping a copy on your system just in case
6. you may trade or resell these guys but both parties must confirm with me and I will update records!

* The one exception to this rule being flipping the image. I may also be alright with other alterations (i.e. making group images) just ask!

AVAILABLE
Quote:
10 kt
cnT29K0.png
Quote:
15 kt
Quote:
20 kt

thank you for looking!
1Fh0f8I.giftumblr_inline_ny1fo4AYni1qmzhvw_540.pngXHj6OQC.gif
CLAIMED/RECORDS [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gZm5Y0IAKJrhDlfcskBzJPHrqfa6R0wRRb7LGPemtsM/edit?usp=sharing]Click to see spreadsheet![/url] PINGLIST [code] @poi @Oreo321 @theresilence @Wendighost @rooty @Jammingjess @Araej @beansprout @Alcina @Hawkfeather @OtterQueen- for customs [/code]
CLAIMED/RECORDS
Click to see spreadsheet!

PINGLIST
reserved in case?
reserved in case?
bump
bump
bump
bump
@ThatOneIceWing
Self ping for when I actually get enough money to do anything useful
Will be back soon
@ThatOneIceWing
Self ping for when I actually get enough money to do anything useful
Will be back soon
imageedit_2_9319963682_zpsisgznpgc.png
tumblr_inline_oq2efi1T8s1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kubwbq1r2ao8y_540.png
YVJY8Ut.png 135x100_212900_283907_1452791921.jpg intp
fr+3
they/them
chaotic
good
wampus
slytherclaw
tumblr_o9dbiohVfR1tv56zio3_100.png
They're so cute!! Have a free bump :v
They're so cute!! Have a free bump :v
@Rexham

Gosh! These are adorable!
Can you please reserve the little grassy-flower hedgehog for me? I'll have to save up a little. :)

@ShadowFeather

Self Ping. I'll be checking in from time to time to see if you have any new ones. ;)
@Rexham

Gosh! These are adorable!
Can you please reserve the little grassy-flower hedgehog for me? I'll have to save up a little. :)

@ShadowFeather

Self Ping. I'll be checking in from time to time to see if you have any new ones. ;)
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
@Rexham
May I get a ping if/when you make any more? Your art is so cute!
@Rexham
May I get a ping if/when you make any more? Your art is so cute!
qesQFkT.gif
@ShadowFeather will do! if you like I can add you to the pinglist to give you a heads up whenever I update

@Poi added, thanks!
@ShadowFeather will do! if you like I can add you to the pinglist to give you a heads up whenever I update

@Poi added, thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6