Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | A-BLEP-tables [WAITLIST CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36
@Trickilicky

I'm happy to hear you love him so much! :D It really wouldn't have gone as well as it did had I not let @MathiMathi do the accent, he did an amazing job. I played a little with the apparel to make it clip well, hope that's all fine ^_^ I'd love to see you sidle in here again! :D
And thank you! <3 I think the imp's turning out great as well c: Can't wait to get it done and make it available! X3
Of course you'll be pinged when that happens~
@Trickilicky

I'm happy to hear you love him so much! :D It really wouldn't have gone as well as it did had I not let @MathiMathi do the accent, he did an amazing job. I played a little with the apparel to make it clip well, hope that's all fine ^_^ I'd love to see you sidle in here again! :D
And thank you! <3 I think the imp's turning out great as well c: Can't wait to get it done and make it available! X3
Of course you'll be pinged when that happens~
STW9f2s.png
@InkdemonCuddles @MathiMathi (sorry wasn't sure who it would be best to ping)

May I be added to be pinged when/if you get any more breeds made? It really doesn't matter the breed, I just only have the one coatl currently, and would love to have more adoptables made by y'all for my dregs. :D
@InkdemonCuddles @MathiMathi (sorry wasn't sure who it would be best to ping)

May I be added to be pinged when/if you get any more breeds made? It really doesn't matter the breed, I just only have the one coatl currently, and would love to have more adoptables made by y'all for my dregs. :D
Jaz - He/Him - I'm 3 hours ahead of server time. Ping me please.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
@KyberCrystals Don't worry, it's generally best to ping [b]both [/b]of us! :D Of course! You should be on the list by the time I reply X3 Next up will be Imperials, actually! I've already started to work on the base~ Over time, we'll make adopts for ALL breeds available! Here's the preview for the Imp base: [img]http://i.imgur.com/99cXpy1.png[/img]
@KyberCrystals

Don't worry, it's generally best to ping both of us! :D

Of course! You should be on the list by the time I reply X3 Next up will be Imperials, actually! I've already started to work on the base~ Over time, we'll make adopts for ALL breeds available!
Here's the preview for the Imp base:
99cXpy1.png
STW9f2s.png
@KyberCrystals
Glad you like our stuff so much :D
I added you to the pinglist :3
@KyberCrystals
Glad you like our stuff so much :D
I added you to the pinglist :3
@InkdemonCuddles @MathiMathi I honestly love it, I know he's a bit of a weird dragon and his accent is complicated, but you both did such a brilliant job and the attention to detail on the accent and apparel really shows and is much appreciated! You obviously both put a lot of effort into every piece and that's what I like to spend my dragon money on, quality stuff! It's my bday next week and I think I'll be treating myself again very soon (so glad I have quite a few coatls, haha). Hope you both have a great day ^_^
@InkdemonCuddles @MathiMathi I honestly love it, I know he's a bit of a weird dragon and his accent is complicated, but you both did such a brilliant job and the attention to detail on the accent and apparel really shows and is much appreciated! You obviously both put a lot of effort into every piece and that's what I like to spend my dragon money on, quality stuff! It's my bday next week and I think I'll be treating myself again very soon (so glad I have quite a few coatls, haha). Hope you both have a great day ^_^
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky

Such sweet words <3 Thank you so much! This means a lot to me ; v ;
Your birthday is coming up, huh? Hey, @MathiMathi , how about giving our birthday buddy one adopt for free? B)
Also, your dragon may be a little odd, but I honestly think he looks really cool. And that skincent is beautiful and fits him incredibly well! You obviously put a good amount of work into him :3
Thank you, and have a great day as well!

( If you like custom artworks and want to spend a little more on your birthday presents, feel free to check out my artblog through the link in my signature! My commission prices range from 150k to 1mil (or gem equivalent) depending on what level of detail is requested and how much time it takes, and I'd happily give you a birthday discount as well! UvU Absolutely up to you! Just thought I'd offer it :3 )
@Trickilicky

Such sweet words <3 Thank you so much! This means a lot to me ; v ;
Your birthday is coming up, huh? Hey, @MathiMathi , how about giving our birthday buddy one adopt for free? B)
Also, your dragon may be a little odd, but I honestly think he looks really cool. And that skincent is beautiful and fits him incredibly well! You obviously put a good amount of work into him :3
Thank you, and have a great day as well!

( If you like custom artworks and want to spend a little more on your birthday presents, feel free to check out my artblog through the link in my signature! My commission prices range from 150k to 1mil (or gem equivalent) depending on what level of detail is requested and how much time it takes, and I'd happily give you a birthday discount as well! UvU Absolutely up to you! Just thought I'd offer it :3 )
STW9f2s.png
@Trickilicky @InkdemonCuddles
sure thing I'm always up for free birthday things for cool people :D
@Trickilicky @InkdemonCuddles
sure thing I'm always up for free birthday things for cool people :D
@InkdemonCuddles @MathiMathi you're welcome, meant every word! Happy to support such an awesome and unique adopt shop <3 and you two are so sweet, thank you so much for offering a birthday adopt! I'll totally leave that up to you, any of my coatls would look great in your style :D My bday is on Tuesday and I'll come back and order some treats!! :))

and Cuddles I'll PM you next week about other art if that's okay? I loved your blogs! That's literally what I've been looking at for the last hour haha I sound creepier every damn time!. Going to drag myself offline now, but that photo of the snake in the shower will keep me laughing for ages! Catch you later!
@InkdemonCuddles @MathiMathi you're welcome, meant every word! Happy to support such an awesome and unique adopt shop <3 and you two are so sweet, thank you so much for offering a birthday adopt! I'll totally leave that up to you, any of my coatls would look great in your style :D My bday is on Tuesday and I'll come back and order some treats!! :))

and Cuddles I'll PM you next week about other art if that's okay? I loved your blogs! That's literally what I've been looking at for the last hour haha I sound creepier every damn time!. Going to drag myself offline now, but that photo of the snake in the shower will keep me laughing for ages! Catch you later!
HHV3ZfK.png
@InkdemonCuddles Oh yes as long as I have the funds I am definetly going to want an imp done. I even already know which girl that's adopt would be best for. ^.^

@MathiMathi Thanks so much! I look forward to doing business with y'all again. ^.^
@InkdemonCuddles Oh yes as long as I have the funds I am definetly going to want an imp done. I even already know which girl that's adopt would be best for. ^.^

@MathiMathi Thanks so much! I look forward to doing business with y'all again. ^.^
Jaz - He/Him - I'm 3 hours ahead of server time. Ping me please.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
@Trickilicky

Gooosh <3 Any more of that and I'll be blushing carmine red. I've saved the pics of two of your Coatls and we'll see which one I'll get done <3 Hopefully it'll be done by the time your birthday rolls in!

And of course that's fine! I just got the last commish off my plate so aside from finishing one accent and working on these adopts I'm absolutely free and ready for work! :D
Glad to hear you like my blogs~ My main is... at least a little bit of my personal trashcan B) And shhh. Tricki. Buddy. Speak creep to me. I do that too |D

@KyberCrystals

I'll be discussing with @MathiMathi later whether they might be bumped up a little in price due to probably being a little more complicated, but it shouldn't be much more if at all :3 Also, do show~ I'm curious >u< Perhaps I can just make her right away once I'm done with the base!
@Trickilicky

Gooosh <3 Any more of that and I'll be blushing carmine red. I've saved the pics of two of your Coatls and we'll see which one I'll get done <3 Hopefully it'll be done by the time your birthday rolls in!

And of course that's fine! I just got the last commish off my plate so aside from finishing one accent and working on these adopts I'm absolutely free and ready for work! :D
Glad to hear you like my blogs~ My main is... at least a little bit of my personal trashcan B) And shhh. Tricki. Buddy. Speak creep to me. I do that too |D

@KyberCrystals

I'll be discussing with @MathiMathi later whether they might be bumped up a little in price due to probably being a little more complicated, but it shouldn't be much more if at all :3 Also, do show~ I'm curious >u< Perhaps I can just make her right away once I'm done with the base!
STW9f2s.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36