Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Sell] OCs/Adopts! PWYW [New 10/21!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Zaffy

Ahh, I understand. Sometimes I wish I did not create them constantly so I could actually have room for those rare adopts that capture me. ;;

Never the less, I briefly forgot my username on deviantART... even though it is the exact same as here. This would be the fellow in question: http://araaska.deviantart.com/art/Would-you-have-trusted-me-566125705 I have artwork showing other synthetics similar to him from alternate points of view if that would help at all, though they are not specifically him.
@Zaffy

Ahh, I understand. Sometimes I wish I did not create them constantly so I could actually have room for those rare adopts that capture me. ;;

Never the less, I briefly forgot my username on deviantART... even though it is the exact same as here. This would be the fellow in question: http://araaska.deviantart.com/art/Would-you-have-trusted-me-566125705 I have artwork showing other synthetics similar to him from alternate points of view if that would help at all, though they are not specifically him.
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska
Nope, I can work with that picture. He looks like he's going to be fun to draw 83

Can you message me a description of his personality? Likes and dislikes and what not. Just what ever you think will be helpful. I like to get to know the character a bit and it helps me draw them in more expressive poses that fit them.
@Araaska
Nope, I can work with that picture. He looks like he's going to be fun to draw 83

Can you message me a description of his personality? Likes and dislikes and what not. Just what ever you think will be helpful. I like to get to know the character a bit and it helps me draw them in more expressive poses that fit them.
shaman_zaffy_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fqzil.gifnewyear_imperials_raelgil_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9p70ex.pngturkey_coatls_lyla_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9i4xey.png
@Zaffy

Ah, wonderful! I am also incredibly glad you think so. <3 As for the personality and everything else, I will send that over momentarily.
@Zaffy

Ah, wonderful! I am also incredibly glad you think so. <3 As for the personality and everything else, I will send that over momentarily.
@Araaska

Would... Would you be willing to part with Syn?? o.o he's like...perfect for a story character.... Umm... I'll have to see what I've got to offer, but.... Oh, he's so perfect for a story character....
@Araaska

Would... Would you be willing to part with Syn?? o.o he's like...perfect for a story character.... Umm... I'll have to see what I've got to offer, but.... Oh, he's so perfect for a story character....
aro_wolvenflame77_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fzrdr.gif
@Wolvenflame77

I am indeed willing to part with him. Once you have an offer you can make, feel free to hit me up with it and I'll see if it would work. ^^

Also if I may ask, what sort of story are you doing that he is perfect for? /curious
@Wolvenflame77

I am indeed willing to part with him. Once you have an offer you can make, feel free to hit me up with it and I'll see if it would work. ^^

Also if I may ask, what sort of story are you doing that he is perfect for? /curious
@Araaska

I'll go ahead and PM you the idea!! :)

Also, I do have some skins that I could use?? (Old festive skins that I can link you to, if you like!) If not, I was feeling, since he's pretty awesome, 200g?? Or more, even. ^^
@Araaska

I'll go ahead and PM you the idea!! :)

Also, I do have some skins that I could use?? (Old festive skins that I can link you to, if you like!) If not, I was feeling, since he's pretty awesome, 200g?? Or more, even. ^^
@Wolvenflame77

Just wanted to let you know I read the message and quite like your idea. As for the payment, I will be considering offer. I also prefer not to get skins or other such things in exchange, though feel free to link what you do have if you would like. ^^
@Wolvenflame77

Just wanted to let you know I read the message and quite like your idea. As for the payment, I will be considering offer. I also prefer not to get skins or other such things in exchange, though feel free to link what you do have if you would like. ^^
@Araaska

Sorry!! I forgot to reply!! I'll go ahead and send you a link for the skins. :)
Click Me
@Araaska

Sorry!! I forgot to reply!! I'll go ahead and send you a link for the skins. :)
Click Me
@Wolvenflame77

I realize it is set to PWYW, but I think for Syn I'll have to pass on the offer. I love the skins and the gem amount is nice, but I do not think I could sell him for that.
@Wolvenflame77

I realize it is set to PWYW, but I think for Syn I'll have to pass on the offer. I love the skins and the gem amount is nice, but I do not think I could sell him for that.
@Araaska

That's understandable, really. :) Not a problem. ^^
@Araaska

That's understandable, really. :) Not a problem. ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13