Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Sell] OCs/Adopts! PWYW [New 10/21!]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Araaska I can do 500g but how much in USD did you spend on them? At the moment I have no charcater to trade or any designs I've made tat match your themes
@Araaska I can do 500g but how much in USD did you spend on them? At the moment I have no charcater to trade or any designs I've made tat match your themes
boxparts.gif
@boxparts

For the original adopt, I spent 5 USD. I spent 2 USD on the art piece by Glitchy and then the last one I -think- I commissioned for 3 USD. That or the equivalent in FR currency; they may have been doing a special at the time.
@boxparts

For the original adopt, I spent 5 USD. I spent 2 USD on the art piece by Glitchy and then the last one I -think- I commissioned for 3 USD. That or the equivalent in FR currency; they may have been doing a special at the time.
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska
I cold pay something around 50-70 gems for them!
@Araaska
I cold pay something around 50-70 gems for them!
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Visionrift

I'll take whichever you prefer. Just send it along and let me know when you have their files saved so I can remove them!
@Visionrift

I'll take whichever you prefer. Just send it along and let me know when you have their files saved so I can remove them!
@Araaska
Of course! I just saved them, and payment will be sent now!
@Araaska
Of course! I just saved them, and payment will be sent now!
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Visionrift

Accepting it now. <3 Thank you and I will delete their files momentarily!
@Visionrift

Accepting it now. <3 Thank you and I will delete their files momentarily!
@Araaska okay could I pm you what I have in mind then? I don't mind doing 500g/USD/art/etc so I wanted to go over some payment ideas
@Araaska okay could I pm you what I have in mind then? I don't mind doing 500g/USD/art/etc so I wanted to go over some payment ideas
boxparts.gif
@boxparts

Certainly! I do not mind discussing it through PM at all.
@boxparts

Certainly! I do not mind discussing it through PM at all.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13