Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dark's Adopt Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55
@DarkNymfa
!! thank you so much!! I love it :> could i request a version w/out the golden headpiece too? :>
@DarkNymfa
!! thank you so much!! I love it :> could i request a version w/out the golden headpiece too? :>
gQvAL6D.gifBCTRfhj.gif
@DarkNymfa
Thank you so much!!! He's perfect!
@DarkNymfa
Thank you so much!!! He's perfect!
ArcaneFamiliars_zps78a8m08j.png
@Kyoya Yes, but I won't be able to get it until later (since I have no access to this laptop until later). Do you want it full size and smaller?

@kloppo No problem, thank you for buying~
@Kyoya Yes, but I won't be able to get it until later (since I have no access to this laptop until later). Do you want it full size and smaller?

@kloppo No problem, thank you for buying~
9 hours ahead of FR time, English isn't my first language so sorry if any language hiccups happen!
@DarkNymfa
yes please! also no sweat, take your time- thank you again! <:
@DarkNymfa
yes please! also no sweat, take your time- thank you again! <:
gQvAL6D.gifBCTRfhj.gif
@DarkNymfa Hi! I'd love to grab one of these for my girl Verin, with her accent: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=591993] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5920/591993_350.png[/img] [/url] Just let me know how much and I'll send the treasure over! Do you have a preference for CR or PM?
@DarkNymfa

Hi! I'd love to grab one of these for my girl Verin, with her accent:

591993_350.png

Just let me know how much and I'll send the treasure over! Do you have a preference for CR or PM?
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve She would cost you 65kT (base price + 20kT for the genes + 20kT for the accent). I have no preference for CR or PM, go with whatever you prefer~ @Kyoya Here you go~ [img]http://i.imgur.com/njhsTMJ.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/6ETdobu.png[/img]
@KaylaEve She would cost you 65kT (base price + 20kT for the genes + 20kT for the accent). I have no preference for CR or PM, go with whatever you prefer~

@Kyoya Here you go~
njhsTMJ.png6ETdobu.png
9 hours ahead of FR time, English isn't my first language so sorry if any language hiccups happen!
@DarkNymfa

Alrighty, that sounds good to me, I'll send the treasure over in a sec~!
@DarkNymfa

Alrighty, that sounds good to me, I'll send the treasure over in a sec~!
psNzThg.png
@DarkNymfa

That's okay! I'm sorry I'm so late, my user was mispelled. DX If it's not too late to ask, could I get one of my dragon without the hat too? >~< If it's too much trouble, that's okay. ^^
@DarkNymfa

That's okay! I'm sorry I'm so late, my user was mispelled. DX If it's not too late to ask, could I get one of my dragon without the hat too? >~< If it's too much trouble, that's okay. ^^
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@KaylaEve I'm super sorry for taking so long with your adopt, I've been super occupied with real life stuff and thought I had finished all adopts, but apparently I never did yours. Do you still want it, or do you want me to refund the 65kT? Again, so sorry for this! x.x'

@Effervessa Oh, whoops, my bad! Making a version without the hat would require completely redoing the adopt, so I'm afraid it's not something I can quickly do right now. Sorry for taking so long, and having such a disappointing answer (and for misspelling your name so it didn't ping you)!
@KaylaEve I'm super sorry for taking so long with your adopt, I've been super occupied with real life stuff and thought I had finished all adopts, but apparently I never did yours. Do you still want it, or do you want me to refund the 65kT? Again, so sorry for this! x.x'

@Effervessa Oh, whoops, my bad! Making a version without the hat would require completely redoing the adopt, so I'm afraid it's not something I can quickly do right now. Sorry for taking so long, and having such a disappointing answer (and for misspelling your name so it didn't ping you)!
@DarkNymfa

I'm fine with funding an entirely new one. o.o
Just lemme know when you're not too busy to take orders again? ^^
@DarkNymfa

I'm fine with funding an entirely new one. o.o
Just lemme know when you're not too busy to take orders again? ^^
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55