Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dark's Adopt Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@Staggles I would ask 35kT for the emblem, and 45kT for the halo, but I would like to point out that the halo will be almost invisible on the adopt due to the white backgrounds on the site. The total is 125kT (25 base price + 20kT for the genes + 35kT for the emblem + 45kT for the halo) or 80kT if you decide not to get the halo.
@Staggles I would ask 35kT for the emblem, and 45kT for the halo, but I would like to point out that the halo will be almost invisible on the adopt due to the white backgrounds on the site. The total is 125kT (25 base price + 20kT for the genes + 35kT for the emblem + 45kT for the halo) or 80kT if you decide not to get the halo.
9 hours ahead of FR time, English isn't my first language so sorry if any language hiccups happen!
@Darknymfa

Yeah I might opt out of the halo. It's pretty visible depending on art styles so worth just asking haha
I'll send a cr now ^.^
@Darknymfa

Yeah I might opt out of the halo. It's pretty visible depending on art styles so worth just asking haha
I'll send a cr now ^.^
@Staggles Thank you for buying, here's the finished adopt. I threw in an additional version without the Emblem because they tend to block out most of the adopt. [img]https://i.imgur.com/hm8DyNw.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/gfpvI44.png[/img] Additionally, I'm temporarily closing this adopt shop. I want to focus on some of my own personal art projects, and running the shop takes too much time and focus away from said projects. I don't know when exactly I'll reopen, because it's based on how long these projects are gonna take, but it won't be for longer than a few months.
@Staggles Thank you for buying, here's the finished adopt. I threw in an additional version without the Emblem because they tend to block out most of the adopt.
hm8DyNw.pnggfpvI44.png

Additionally, I'm temporarily closing this adopt shop. I want to focus on some of my own personal art projects, and running the shop takes too much time and focus away from said projects. I don't know when exactly I'll reopen, because it's based on how long these projects are gonna take, but it won't be for longer than a few months.
9 hours ahead of FR time, English isn't my first language so sorry if any language hiccups happen!
@DarkNympha

Tysm! They look epic! Good luck with your projects, hope they go well for you <3
@DarkNympha

Tysm! They look epic! Good luck with your projects, hope they go well for you <3
Please, ping me when you'll reopen and good luck for your projects! c:
Please, ping me when you'll reopen and good luck for your projects! c:
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55