Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Riserae's Pixels [ Full / New Adopts! ]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 246 247
@tunapuns
@GhostPatches
@Atherin

Got you all on the wait list! =)
@tunapuns
@GhostPatches
@Atherin

Got you all on the wait list! =)
@Riserae
Oh man I've been waiting FOREVER for these :D and my gosh all the breeds now too<3
And are those new female imp lines I see? O: I must have one o_o Still got room on the waitlist? I'm pretty sure I know exactly what I want (except I haven't bred her into existence yet but I can bring up a scry anytime). Thanks in advance if I can sneak a spot in waiting ^^
@Riserae
Oh man I've been waiting FOREVER for these :D and my gosh all the breeds now too<3
And are those new female imp lines I see? O: I must have one o_o Still got room on the waitlist? I'm pretty sure I know exactly what I want (except I haven't bred her into existence yet but I can bring up a scry anytime). Thanks in advance if I can sneak a spot in waiting ^^
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
@Riserae Could I get a female PC? c: I want to do Reese to match Raven!
@Riserae Could I get a female PC? c: I want to do Reese to match Raven!
tumblr_inline_mqd7suLIY71qz4rgp.png
@Riserae you know I'm gonna spend all my money here lol if I can get on the list for upcoming orders that'd be great ♥
@Riserae you know I'm gonna spend all my money here lol if I can get on the list for upcoming orders that'd be great ♥
y9VhvS4.gif006.pngeplAEpD.gif
@Riserae
Can I be on the order list? And if so should I place my order for a dragon now or when a slot opens for me?
@Riserae
Can I be on the order list? And if so should I place my order for a dragon now or when a slot opens for me?
tumblr_nyp53fylti1rblo47o1_500.png
+0 FR time

mjamlegends_by_thestorykeeper-d9v7lh2.pngdom-mini.png

xfeFcu.png

E1a1YiR.png
mzwxeKN.png
3UQGyNs.png

tumblr_neeclj9oGa1u24n19o1_400.png

rH6hzWL.png
@Riserae Could I be added to the wait list?
@Riserae Could I be added to the wait list?
Wz3MG4S.png
@Riserae
*gasp* they're all so wonderful!
Waitlist already! Could I be put on it please? Are you giving quotes, or will that be when order time comes up?
@Riserae
*gasp* they're all so wonderful!
Waitlist already! Could I be put on it please? Are you giving quotes, or will that be when order time comes up?
eE5S3w9.pngtumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png41M4Oxv.gif
@Riserae
omg can I be on the order list pls? Gosh I love your art so much!
@Riserae
omg can I be on the order list pls? Gosh I love your art so much!
tumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco2_75sq.png u82kOBZ.png
eswSnrS.png
fVc0Lih.png
nWiQNX9.png
@Riserae - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA They're just as amazing as I thought they would be~! I'll need to be on the wait list for at least one adoptable with familiar (Maggie & her Basilisk), although I'll probably end up getting three dragons in the first round once I figure out which pair I need first... 8D
@Riserae - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA They're just as amazing as I thought they would be~! I'll need to be on the wait list for at least one adoptable with familiar (Maggie & her Basilisk), although I'll probably end up getting three dragons in the first round once I figure out which pair I need first... 8D
2uwgHqB.png
Shoy AzWEmYL.png
__she/they ~ FR +0

_wishlist | hatchery | adoptables
_______ LWTq9T9.png
UqJoOin.png
@Riserae OH GOD IM NOT PREPARED lmao

Can I be added to the waitlist if there is still room?
@Riserae OH GOD IM NOT PREPARED lmao

Can I be added to the waitlist if there is still room?
LnVwSgI.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 246 247