Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 385 386 387 388 389 ... 493 494
@miirshroom i'd like to order a bonsai! [b]Image width:[/b] 150 pixel image [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Glow Mushroom, Frostbite Hummingbird [b]Theme Directions:[/b] icy and fairy-like [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2985352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29854/2985352_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom i'd like to order a bonsai!

Image width: 150 pixel image
Specific Item requests: Glow Mushroom, Frostbite Hummingbird
Theme Directions: icy and fairy-like
Dragon Image:

2985352_350.png
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@perikeets

pinging myself so i can come back to order again when i have time
@perikeets

pinging myself so i can come back to order again when i have time
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
Hi, I bought a g1 that had a bonsai from here that had a missing image link, but searches for the dragon name and whatnot have failed to find anything on your tumblr or in the thread. Could you possibly help me locate it (or perhaps anyone else in the thread who is willing to assist)? I want to fix up his bio since I will be giving him to a friend as a present.

Here is the dragon.

I do not recall who I purchased him from since I obtained him several months ago over the AH.

If you can't help, that's okay! I appreciate your time and understand that you can't help everybody who has missing images.

Take care! <3
Hi, I bought a g1 that had a bonsai from here that had a missing image link, but searches for the dragon name and whatnot have failed to find anything on your tumblr or in the thread. Could you possibly help me locate it (or perhaps anyone else in the thread who is willing to assist)? I want to fix up his bio since I will be giving him to a friend as a present.

Here is the dragon.

I do not recall who I purchased him from since I obtained him several months ago over the AH.

If you can't help, that's okay! I appreciate your time and understand that you can't help everybody who has missing images.

Take care! <3
@snowy Order looks good if you'd like to send payment!

@urbancountry26 Ferns, Amaranth, Dustbowl Ivy and Jungle grass are all good for nature, if you want to collect 10x item as payment for each of those (20x for double order of grass would be good). Maybe also a squirrel, hedgehog, rabbit or ground snake, also paid at 10x item each (pick only one of these creatures for the 150px planter).

@Kaimon Sure that's fine if you'd like to send in more orders, as long as you're okay with the wait times! Orders look good!

@AMSherwood It's just some notes for myself about which orders I want to work on together - nothing to worry about

@Princesco Looks good, and that's fine if you'd like to let someone else use the image. It's nice for you to tell me so that if I ever see it I don't think that someone else has stolen an image made for you!

@gemsandbones I only label past bonsai by username and I have no way of tracking down a bonsai image based on a specific dragon. If you had the actual broken .png url then I might be able to back trace it. Of if you know the username of the seller than maybe I could figure it out (assuming they hadn't changed their name in the meantime), but otherwise it just isn't possible.
@snowy Order looks good if you'd like to send payment!

@urbancountry26 Ferns, Amaranth, Dustbowl Ivy and Jungle grass are all good for nature, if you want to collect 10x item as payment for each of those (20x for double order of grass would be good). Maybe also a squirrel, hedgehog, rabbit or ground snake, also paid at 10x item each (pick only one of these creatures for the 150px planter).

@Kaimon Sure that's fine if you'd like to send in more orders, as long as you're okay with the wait times! Orders look good!

@AMSherwood It's just some notes for myself about which orders I want to work on together - nothing to worry about

@Princesco Looks good, and that's fine if you'd like to let someone else use the image. It's nice for you to tell me so that if I ever see it I don't think that someone else has stolen an image made for you!

@gemsandbones I only label past bonsai by username and I have no way of tracking down a bonsai image based on a specific dragon. If you had the actual broken .png url then I might be able to back trace it. Of if you know the username of the seller than maybe I could figure it out (assuming they hadn't changed their name in the meantime), but otherwise it just isn't possible.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

someone was able to search the poem/prose that came with it, and from there i got the username/date and i found it on your tumblr!
@miirshroom

someone was able to search the poem/prose that came with it, and from there i got the username/date and i found it on your tumblr!
@miirshroom

Aww thanks! And of course, I wouldn't think of not letting you know, you're the artists!
@miirshroom

Aww thanks! And of course, I wouldn't think of not letting you know, you're the artists!
GEiz8BL.png
@miirshroom I'm totally ok with the wait time, no worries. :) I'll send a PM with payment for both orders, then, thanks!
@miirshroom I'm totally ok with the wait time, no worries. :) I'll send a PM with payment for both orders, then, thanks!
DmlTJ6X.png
@miirshroom - So could you send me a ping here or a pm, whichever is easier with a full list of what I owe you for that so I can start getting it ready... then when I have it ready I will send you a ping here so you can put me on the official list... no rush on either although ASAP (non urgent) would be nice for the initial listing. Please and Thank you.

@gemsandbones - so cool that you found it, I was gonna suggest you might be able to look it upin your purchase history. But yhen i thought, I'm in the wrong game again or am I ?
@miirshroom - So could you send me a ping here or a pm, whichever is easier with a full list of what I owe you for that so I can start getting it ready... then when I have it ready I will send you a ping here so you can put me on the official list... no rush on either although ASAP (non urgent) would be nice for the initial listing. Please and Thank you.

@gemsandbones - so cool that you found it, I was gonna suggest you might be able to look it upin your purchase history. But yhen i thought, I'm in the wrong game again or am I ?
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@miirshroom I'm back again to order more bonsai. ;3 Sorry to add to your long list of orders lol. I will send payment now if that's alright. Just let me know if I need to send more. For the first order, it's halved in price for the cherry tree item inclusion yes? [u][b]Artist's Choice Order 1[/b][/u] [b]Image width:[/b] 250px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] I'd like to grab one of those gorgeous White cherry trees for this guy! (will include the over-ripe cherry) [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Up to you! Just would like it to fit the dragon! :3 [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37950510] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379506/37950510_350.png[/img] [/url] [u][b]Artist's Choice Order 2[/b][/u] [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] A snake of some kind perhaps? [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Up to you! Just would like it to fit the dragon! :3 [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39158442] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391585/39158442_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom

I'm back again to order more bonsai. ;3 Sorry to add to your long list of orders lol. I will send payment now if that's alright. Just let me know if I need to send more. For the first order, it's halved in price for the cherry tree item inclusion yes?

Artist's Choice Order 1
Image width: 250px
Specific Item requests: I'd like to grab one of those gorgeous White cherry trees for this guy! (will include the over-ripe cherry)
Theme Directions: Up to you! Just would like it to fit the dragon! :3
Dragon Image:

37950510_350.png

Artist's Choice Order 2
Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: A snake of some kind perhaps?
Theme Directions: Up to you! Just would like it to fit the dragon! :3
Dragon Image:

39158442_350.png
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
[size=2]Sooooo... Uhhh... @miirshroom I love these so much I decided to order another one. Oops?[/size] [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] None [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Same as last time, have fun! [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4600907][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46010/4600907_350.png[/img][/url]
Sooooo... Uhhh... @miirshroom
I love these so much I decided to order another one. Oops?

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: None
Theme Directions: Same as last time, have fun!
Dragon Image:
4600907_350.png
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
1 2 ... 385 386 387 388 389 ... 493 494