Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 367 368 369 370 371 ... 493 494
@miirshroom
Hi! I recently ordered a pixel from you as Levinant, but I've changed my nickname since then. Could you ping 'Invincible' rather than Levinant once you finish my order? Thank you!
@miirshroom
Hi! I recently ordered a pixel from you as Levinant, but I've changed my nickname since then. Could you ping 'Invincible' rather than Levinant once you finish my order? Thank you!
UoweiPn.png
@miirshroom -

custom order !

Image width: 100px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): type 1 - magenta - 100px
Substrate: N/A
Structural Elements: small trellis
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Palmate Maple - spring - N/A) x1
Plants: Green Algae
Creatures: Bobwhite Quail (1)
Decorations: 2x Spiral Pinwheel
Placement Directions: could the small trellis be behind the maple and could you possibly put the two pinwheels next to each other on the right of the maple? the quail could be sitting down oof

materials (small list for moi):
10x Fluted Conch
10x Sanded Birch Plank
15x Maple Seed
10x Green Algae
1x Maroon Wrap
10x bobwhite quail

im not sure what this all adds up to so just tell me the price and ill pay! and if im missing something, please tell me rip
@miirshroom -

custom order !

Image width: 100px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): type 1 - magenta - 100px
Substrate: N/A
Structural Elements: small trellis
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Palmate Maple - spring - N/A) x1
Plants: Green Algae
Creatures: Bobwhite Quail (1)
Decorations: 2x Spiral Pinwheel
Placement Directions: could the small trellis be behind the maple and could you possibly put the two pinwheels next to each other on the right of the maple? the quail could be sitting down oof

materials (small list for moi):
10x Fluted Conch
10x Sanded Birch Plank
15x Maple Seed
10x Green Algae
1x Maroon Wrap
10x bobwhite quail

im not sure what this all adds up to so just tell me the price and ill pay! and if im missing something, please tell me rip
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
@miirshroom both artist's choice! <3 [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] roses, rose quartz, arcane fragment [b]Theme Directions:[/b] a similar color scheme to rivoire (pink, white and seldom gold) overall just a light mystical kind of theme with lots of roses [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32357617] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323577/32357617_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] bird skull, summer crimson king maple [b]Theme Directions:[/b] he's an "angel of death" so generally a very dark and grim theme that reflects this edgelord [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31885035] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318851/31885035_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom
both artist's choice! <3

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: roses, rose quartz, arcane fragment
Theme Directions: a similar color scheme to rivoire (pink, white and seldom gold) overall just a light mystical kind of theme with lots of roses
Dragon Image:
32357617_350.png

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: bird skull, summer crimson king maple
Theme Directions: he's an "angel of death" so generally a very dark and grim theme that reflects this edgelord
Dragon Image:
31885035_350.png

2393814f3e95e3225223b31c17079e93f608ee0b.png
rng adopts
[center]@Limesparrow @chocoapple Payments received and added to queue @Renocide [s]I've added you to the queue, but still awaiting payment as the Crossroads didn't go through[/s] Received! @Springdoe @FjaraLunar @darkblayd Orders look good if you'd like to send payment! @Sharpstar Your order should include 12.5k treasure in addition to the items you've listed! @kjolvor [i]Chase through the caverns // Weaving through mushrooms // Phosphorous glitter // Cutting through the gloom[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e3fa/f/2018/058/a/5/1420b_300px_kjolvor_by_miirshroom-dc4i82e.png[/img] @Echoscries [i]Effervescent light // Petals swirling and dancing // Branches touch the sky[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/d20d/f/2018/058/d/0/621c_pots500_echoscries_by_miirshroom-dc4i83a.png[/img] @Vijoleta [i]Slowly melting snow // Water drips from the branches // Roots wake from winter[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1e9e/f/2018/058/0/f/1464_150px_vijoleta_by_miirshroom-dc4icl4.png[/img] @objecthead [i]Bright shells washing up on sandy shore // In the near distance the waves crash and roar[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9ad2/f/2018/058/1/4/1465_150px_objecthead_by_miirshroom-dc4id0k.png[/img] [size=2]Stealthily added a couple more plants to the front page the other day. Going to hopefully draw a few more new trinkets and/or bonsai before making the next update announcement.[/size][/center]
@Limesparrow @chocoapple Payments received and added to queue

@Renocide I've added you to the queue, but still awaiting payment as the Crossroads didn't go through Received!

@Springdoe @FjaraLunar @darkblayd Orders look good if you'd like to send payment!

@Sharpstar Your order should include 12.5k treasure in addition to the items you've listed!

@kjolvor
Chase through the caverns //
Weaving through mushrooms //
Phosphorous glitter //
Cutting through the gloom

1420b_300px_kjolvor_by_miirshroom-dc4i82e.png

@Echoscries
Effervescent light //
Petals swirling and dancing //
Branches touch the sky

621c_pots500_echoscries_by_miirshroom-dc4i83a.png

@Vijoleta
Slowly melting snow //
Water drips from the branches //
Roots wake from winter

1464_150px_vijoleta_by_miirshroom-dc4icl4.png

@objecthead
Bright shells washing up on sandy shore //
In the near distance the waves crash and roar

1465_150px_objecthead_by_miirshroom-dc4id0k.png

Stealthily added a couple more plants to the front page the other day.
Going to hopefully draw a few more new trinkets and/or bonsai before making the next update announcement.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
Thank you so much! It is beautiful! c:
Thank you so much! It is beautiful! c:
tumblr_p1rwc5XOiZ1uisimlo2_100.gif
My Mother & BFF
Feb. 10th, 1964 to
Dec. 1st, 2017
Fought cancer and lost
I love you so much, R.I.P.
................. tumblr_oz8eywPzzF1uisimlo7_r1_100.png
vDvbhyI.png
n7OCA1X.png
echo
she
+3 fr
tumblr
tumblr_oz8eywPzzF1uisimlo6_r1_100.gif
@miirshroom

sent ! ;w;
@miirshroom

sent ! ;w;
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
@miirshroom

It's absolutely perfect!! Thank you so much. :3
@miirshroom

It's absolutely perfect!! Thank you so much. :3
s7i6hv6v.gif W2KmtYm.gif 1464_150px_vijoleta_by_miirshroom-dc4icl4.png ♦ ♦ ♦ tumblr_p5g9iu7lTW1w1pt9uo1_75sq.png ♦ ♦ ♦ uoj5z26g.gif
@miirshroom

Could I be added to your general pinglist? ^^ Your work is very very pretty.
@miirshroom

Could I be added to your general pinglist? ^^ Your work is very very pretty.
ccD1o9u.gif @Aerii || FRT+3
She/They

Arcane Dom Lead!

I9WcJF5.gif Pyro-Bonsai-for-Aerii2.gif m21_l9_s7_m9_m9_book.png32rL8tS.png
@miirshroom Custom order~
Image width: 500px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Platinum - B5, Type 2 - Gold - A4, Type 2 - Platinum - B6
Substrate: Crystal Quartz
Structural Elements: Large Trellis, 3x Shadow Flight Columns(Artist's Choice on grouping), and 2x White Column(Again, Artist's Choice on grouping)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Crimson King Maple - Summer - N/A), (White Pine - Shimmering? - N/A), (Sour Green Apple Tree - Spring - N/A), (Wispfruit Tree - Smoke - N/A), (Paper Birch- Starwood Night - N/A)
Plants: Large Specialty Rose Bush(Black Rose, White leaves), Glow Mushrooms(1 order), Subterranean Clover(1 order), Ivy #1(Longer Sprig), Bluelipped Thresh(2 orders), Milkweed, Umbra Parthenium
Creatures: Leucistic Crow, Squall Seeker, Bat(2x), Treesnake, Emerald Ratsnake, Opal Cobra, Meal Moth(2 orders), Lantern Moth(Frost), Catocala Moth(2x), Large Butterfly
Decorations: Fire Fragment, Active Flowing Volcano, Moonglow Thorns(2 orders), Single Tower of Stones(Gray), Tusks(Set of 5), Large Ribcage
Placement Directions: Could you place the Rose Bush on the Trellis, and the rest of them place as you see fit?
... Again my math skills have bailed on me, and I'm not quite sure how the pot colors are paid for(Since I had Platinum and Gold?), so, could you total the amount of treasure my order amounts to?

And now for the glorious list of items(mainly as a checklist for me):
  • 1 Gold Ore(Depending on how the payment for the color is arranged)
  • 15 Shadowbinder's Tears
  • 10 (White/Normal) Gypsum
  • 10 Sanded Cedar Plank
  • 15 Red Maple Leaf
  • 10 Pine Logs
  • 10 Sour Green Apples
  • 15 Wisp Fruit
  • 10 Birch Log
  • 4 Withered Rose
  • 10 Glow Mushroom
  • 10 Subterranean Clover
  • 20 Silvery Ivy
  • 10 Bluelipped Thresh
  • 10 Cliffside Milkweed
  • 10 Umbra Parthenium
  • 10 Leucistic Crow
  • 15 Omen Seeker
  • 20 Nightwing Bat
  • 15 Writhing Treesnake
  • 10 Emerald Ratsnake
  • 5 Opal Cobra
  • 20 Meal Moth
  • 10 Frost Whisperer
  • 4 Catocala Moth
  • 15 Vibrant Flutterer
  • 1 Obsidian Hybrid Fragment
  • 2 Firebrand Tungsten
  • 10 Janustrap Root
  • 10 Perfect Skipping Stones
  • 15 Ivory Tusks
  • 10 Cracked Blackened Ribcage
@miirshroom Custom order~
Image width: 500px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Platinum - B5, Type 2 - Gold - A4, Type 2 - Platinum - B6
Substrate: Crystal Quartz
Structural Elements: Large Trellis, 3x Shadow Flight Columns(Artist's Choice on grouping), and 2x White Column(Again, Artist's Choice on grouping)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Crimson King Maple - Summer - N/A), (White Pine - Shimmering? - N/A), (Sour Green Apple Tree - Spring - N/A), (Wispfruit Tree - Smoke - N/A), (Paper Birch- Starwood Night - N/A)
Plants: Large Specialty Rose Bush(Black Rose, White leaves), Glow Mushrooms(1 order), Subterranean Clover(1 order), Ivy #1(Longer Sprig), Bluelipped Thresh(2 orders), Milkweed, Umbra Parthenium
Creatures: Leucistic Crow, Squall Seeker, Bat(2x), Treesnake, Emerald Ratsnake, Opal Cobra, Meal Moth(2 orders), Lantern Moth(Frost), Catocala Moth(2x), Large Butterfly
Decorations: Fire Fragment, Active Flowing Volcano, Moonglow Thorns(2 orders), Single Tower of Stones(Gray), Tusks(Set of 5), Large Ribcage
Placement Directions: Could you place the Rose Bush on the Trellis, and the rest of them place as you see fit?
... Again my math skills have bailed on me, and I'm not quite sure how the pot colors are paid for(Since I had Platinum and Gold?), so, could you total the amount of treasure my order amounts to?

And now for the glorious list of items(mainly as a checklist for me):
  • 1 Gold Ore(Depending on how the payment for the color is arranged)
  • 15 Shadowbinder's Tears
  • 10 (White/Normal) Gypsum
  • 10 Sanded Cedar Plank
  • 15 Red Maple Leaf
  • 10 Pine Logs
  • 10 Sour Green Apples
  • 15 Wisp Fruit
  • 10 Birch Log
  • 4 Withered Rose
  • 10 Glow Mushroom
  • 10 Subterranean Clover
  • 20 Silvery Ivy
  • 10 Bluelipped Thresh
  • 10 Cliffside Milkweed
  • 10 Umbra Parthenium
  • 10 Leucistic Crow
  • 15 Omen Seeker
  • 20 Nightwing Bat
  • 15 Writhing Treesnake
  • 10 Emerald Ratsnake
  • 5 Opal Cobra
  • 20 Meal Moth
  • 10 Frost Whisperer
  • 4 Catocala Moth
  • 15 Vibrant Flutterer
  • 1 Obsidian Hybrid Fragment
  • 2 Firebrand Tungsten
  • 10 Janustrap Root
  • 10 Perfect Skipping Stones
  • 15 Ivory Tusks
  • 10 Cracked Blackened Ribcage
1491_500px_0verdose_by_miirshroom-dc7fva7.png
@miirshroom

Hi! Could I get a 250px custom?

Image width: 250px (200px planter, 50px space)
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Basic Ceramic - Red
Substrate: Black Pumice
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): Crimson Frost Birch - Autumn - Windblown, Crimson King Maple - Autumn - Windblown
Plants: Bonebark Mold (double order), Redblood Snapper, Red Decorative Amaranth
Creatures: Coiled Burnserpent, Black Witch, Red and Black Froghopper
Decorations: Plague Fragment (the spiky triangle one?), Red-Black Gem Pile, Black Warbeast Tusks
Placement Directions: If you can't fit some of it, feel free to omit the redblood snapper, froghoppers, or the warbeast tusks. I know there's a lot, haha. I don't know what it'll end up looking like, so if it's too crowded I trust your judgement!

Items:
Jasper 5x
Birch Twigs 15x
Red Maple Leaf 15x
Wind Familiar 1x
Bonebark Mold 20x
Redblood Sapper 10x
Pollen 10x
Black Witch 10x
Red and Black Froghopper 10x
Coiled Burnserpent x15
Almandine 10x
Bloody Warbeast Tusk 15x

Treasure: 17.5k
@miirshroom

Hi! Could I get a 250px custom?

Image width: 250px (200px planter, 50px space)
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Basic Ceramic - Red
Substrate: Black Pumice
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): Crimson Frost Birch - Autumn - Windblown, Crimson King Maple - Autumn - Windblown
Plants: Bonebark Mold (double order), Redblood Snapper, Red Decorative Amaranth
Creatures: Coiled Burnserpent, Black Witch, Red and Black Froghopper
Decorations: Plague Fragment (the spiky triangle one?), Red-Black Gem Pile, Black Warbeast Tusks
Placement Directions: If you can't fit some of it, feel free to omit the redblood snapper, froghoppers, or the warbeast tusks. I know there's a lot, haha. I don't know what it'll end up looking like, so if it's too crowded I trust your judgement!

Items:
Jasper 5x
Birch Twigs 15x
Red Maple Leaf 15x
Wind Familiar 1x
Bonebark Mold 20x
Redblood Sapper 10x
Pollen 10x
Black Witch 10x
Red and Black Froghopper 10x
Coiled Burnserpent x15
Almandine 10x