Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 349 350 351 352 353 ... 493 494
Thanks a lot, it's prefect!
Thanks a lot, it's prefect!
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@miirshroom

Sorry about that! Sent it again.
@miirshroom

Sorry about that! Sent it again.
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@miishroom [quote] I'm basically always open for new orders, though lately I've gotten a bit further behind than usual![/quote] I would love to order from you! Your work is beautiful!!! If you want to let me know when I should submit or if I can start on it, I will do it. I might need a bit of help figuring it out though.
@miishroom
Quote:
I'm basically always open for new orders, though lately I've gotten a bit further behind than usual!

I would love to order from you! Your work is beautiful!!! If you want to let me know when I should submit or if I can start on it, I will do it. I might need a bit of help figuring it out though.

uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@miishroom

Do you think you could add me to the pinglist? Thanks!
@miishroom

Do you think you could add me to the pinglist? Thanks!
@miirshroom
Are semi-custom orders open? (Option 2?)
@miirshroom
Are semi-custom orders open? (Option 2?)
[center]@Braixen @CelestialBlue Payments received and added to queue, thanks! @Starlight18 I don't really have the time to consult back-and-forth with what items you want added, but you can either 1) Order an Artist's Choice with a few specific requests and I'll fill in the rest, or 2) Give me a list of items and an image size and I'll see if I can get you a quote. @SnowySunsets Added! @Number Option 2 is the one with fully custom orders where you choose exactly the items you want. And yes, those are open now! @Diodol [i]Creatures linger in shaded meadows // Stunted trees and dark ruins casting shadows.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/bf92/f/2017/327/8/7/1375_500px_diodol_by_miirshroom-dbuo50b.png[/img] @balthy [i]A stalking cobra coils and waits // as lightning bolt strikes and dissipates.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/575c/f/2017/327/4/1/1376_400px_balthy_by_miirshroom-dbuo50t.png[/img] @ILUVDRAGONS [i]Blue serenity // Wispy blossoms and bright birds // Shimmer in the mists.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c14c/f/2017/330/f/e/1377_300px_iluvdragons_by_miirshroom-dbuz50c.png[/img] @haiwokshevo [i]Tokens are gathered // A story of family // Rooted in the Earth.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/266a/f/2017/330/a/2/1378_250px_haiwokshevo_by_miirshroom-dbuzdba.png[/img] [size=2]noot noot[/size][/center]
@Braixen @CelestialBlue Payments received and added to queue, thanks!

@Starlight18 I don't really have the time to consult back-and-forth with what items you want added, but you can either 1) Order an Artist's Choice with a few specific requests and I'll fill in the rest, or 2) Give me a list of items and an image size and I'll see if I can get you a quote.

@SnowySunsets Added!

@Number Option 2 is the one with fully custom orders where you choose exactly the items you want. And yes, those are open now!

@Diodol
Creatures linger in shaded meadows //
Stunted trees and dark ruins casting shadows.

1375_500px_diodol_by_miirshroom-dbuo50b.png

@balthy
A stalking cobra coils and waits //
as lightning bolt strikes and dissipates.

1376_400px_balthy_by_miirshroom-dbuo50t.png

@ILUVDRAGONS
Blue serenity //
Wispy blossoms and bright birds //
Shimmer in the mists.

1377_300px_iluvdragons_by_miirshroom-dbuz50c.png

@haiwokshevo
Tokens are gathered //
A story of family //
Rooted in the Earth.

1378_250px_haiwokshevo_by_miirshroom-dbuzdba.png

noot noot
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

I completely understand! I will do my best to make my order simple and easy. I am happy to make it worth your time. For this order, an Artist's Choice would be great! I will look put together some basic ideas and get back to you. Thank you!

I will probably try to make an order at some point in the near future and at that time I will do my best to look at how others filled out their order and do likewise. If you fill in where I fail, I will be happy with it. I just want to make sure you get the right payment.
@miirshroom

I completely understand! I will do my best to make my order simple and easy. I am happy to make it worth your time. For this order, an Artist's Choice would be great! I will look put together some basic ideas and get back to you. Thank you!

I will probably try to make an order at some point in the near future and at that time I will do my best to look at how others filled out their order and do likewise. If you fill in where I fail, I will be happy with it. I just want to make sure you get the right payment.
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@miirshroom Thank you very much, it's perfect and beautiful. :)
@miirshroom Thank you very much, it's perfect and beautiful. :)
xW59ap8.png
@miirshroom
it's wonderful :D Thankyou!
@miirshroom
it's wonderful :D Thankyou!
O0LnWau.png
@miirshroom

Thank you - it looks amazing!
@miirshroom

Thank you - it looks amazing!
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
1 2 ... 349 350 351 352 353 ... 493 494