Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 347 348 349 350 351 ... 493 494
Hi, I'd like to order another bonsai please!

Image width: 150px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Rose - 150px
Substrate: Brown Clay
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Sugar Maple - Summer - Windblown to the left) x1
Plants: Short Sweet Grass x4 (4 clumps to cover the whole planter?) - Patio Rose x1 - Clover x2
Creatures: White Cabbage Butterfly x2
Decorations: Wind Runestone x1 - Prehnite x1 (bunch of 3 stones?) - Custom Gem Pile x1 (rosy gypsum, jade, morganite, celestine)
Placement Directions: I would like the tree placed on the right side of the planter, with one butterfly perched on either side of the tree and the other flying just beside the tree. The runestone I would like in front of the tree, either in the planter or outside (whichever you think looks best!). The prehnite stones and clover spread out across the planter and the rose on the left side of the planter.

For the custom gem pile, I'd like for there to be the same amount/same size as any of the other semi-precious gem piles. Just to make sure, would I need the 5kt + x1 of each gem to pay for it?
Hi, I'd like to order another bonsai please!

Image width: 150px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Rose - 150px
Substrate: Brown Clay
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Sugar Maple - Summer - Windblown to the left) x1
Plants: Short Sweet Grass x4 (4 clumps to cover the whole planter?) - Patio Rose x1 - Clover x2
Creatures: White Cabbage Butterfly x2
Decorations: Wind Runestone x1 - Prehnite x1 (bunch of 3 stones?) - Custom Gem Pile x1 (rosy gypsum, jade, morganite, celestine)
Placement Directions: I would like the tree placed on the right side of the planter, with one butterfly perched on either side of the tree and the other flying just beside the tree. The runestone I would like in front of the tree, either in the planter or outside (whichever you think looks best!). The prehnite stones and clover spread out across the planter and the rose on the left side of the planter.

For the custom gem pile, I'd like for there to be the same amount/same size as any of the other semi-precious gem piles. Just to make sure, would I need the 5kt + x1 of each gem to pay for it?
z0HlerP.png
Hello! I'm back to order another Artists choice Bonsai~ [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Duskrats, Any sort of bat or snake and thorns [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Eerie glows and glints; The grin of a madman; The sterile white of a lab [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33219710] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332198/33219710_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hello! I'm back to order another Artists choice Bonsai~

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: Duskrats, Any sort of bat or snake and thorns
Theme Directions: Eerie glows and glints; The grin of a madman; The sterile white of a lab
Dragon Image:

33219710_350.png
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
[center]@fika @Petari @Bionic Payments received and added to queue! @rubeofkubic The 300+ slots still have 2 open, I've added you for one now (though I'll still need payment and details relatively soon to confirm the slot!) @argylion Thank-you :) Your new order looks good whenever you're ready to send payment! @CrystalBlossom The Sugar Maple and Rose bush will need to be crowded close enough that they're both touching, just to warn you. I can add an extra 25px of empty space on each side of the planter for no extra charge, if you want. Payment for the gem pile is correct, and everything else looks good if you'd like to send payment! @Noodlesper Looks good if you'd like to send payment! @Genevra [i]Ribbits and croaking // Crawling across squishy ground // Slime trail of a snail[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9c2a/f/2017/316/5/b/1363_250px_genevra_by_miirshroom-dbtl9j6.png[/img] @ColoradoBlues [i]Stone darkened by time // Monuments to the fallen // Sunlight through the cracks.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3c1f/f/2017/316/4/1/1364_250px_coloradoblues_by_miirshroom-dbtl9k6.png[/img] [i]A bouquet of pleasant scents // Vibrant garden where time is well spent.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/407d/f/2017/316/3/4/1365_250px_coloradoblues_by_miirshroom-dbtl9l8.png[/img] @PsFox [i]Wriggle, wriggle in a tree // Wriggle as the leaves fly free[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/348c/f/2017/316/8/0/1366_150px_psfox_by_miirshroom-dbtl9ly.png[/img] @Horseesill [i]Toxic beetles and poisonous frogs // Crawing under ivy, stone and logs.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/be49/f/2017/316/b/d/1367_150px_horseesill_by_miirshroom-dbtl9m8.png[/img] @Nightmare222 [i]A shambling boneyard // Piercing chitter and rattle // On a field of red[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b019/f/2017/316/0/3/1368_100px_nightmare222_by_miirshroom-dbtl9mj.png[/img] [size=2]Realized that I've been so busy lately that I forgot to put together something for the shop anniversary. *SIGHS*[/size][/center]
@fika @Petari @Bionic Payments received and added to queue!

@rubeofkubic The 300+ slots still have 2 open, I've added you for one now (though I'll still need payment and details relatively soon to confirm the slot!)

@argylion Thank-you :) Your new order looks good whenever you're ready to send payment!

@CrystalBlossom The Sugar Maple and Rose bush will need to be crowded close enough that they're both touching, just to warn you. I can add an extra 25px of empty space on each side of the planter for no extra charge, if you want. Payment for the gem pile is correct, and everything else looks good if you'd like to send payment!

@Noodlesper Looks good if you'd like to send payment!

@Genevra
Ribbits and croaking //
Crawling across squishy ground //
Slime trail of a snail

1363_250px_genevra_by_miirshroom-dbtl9j6.png

@ColoradoBlues
Stone darkened by time //
Monuments to the fallen //
Sunlight through the cracks.

1364_250px_coloradoblues_by_miirshroom-dbtl9k6.png

A bouquet of pleasant scents //
Vibrant garden where time is well spent.

1365_250px_coloradoblues_by_miirshroom-dbtl9l8.png

@PsFox
Wriggle, wriggle in a tree //
Wriggle as the leaves fly free

1366_150px_psfox_by_miirshroom-dbtl9ly.png

@Horseesill
Toxic beetles and poisonous frogs //
Crawing under ivy, stone and logs.

1367_150px_horseesill_by_miirshroom-dbtl9m8.png

@Nightmare222
A shambling boneyard //
Piercing chitter and rattle //
On a field of red

1368_100px_nightmare222_by_miirshroom-dbtl9mj.png

Realized that I've been so busy lately that I forgot to put together something for the shop anniversary.
*SIGHS*
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

ah! wow! It looks wonderful! thank you so much! :D
@miirshroom

ah! wow! It looks wonderful! thank you so much! :D
1367_150px_horseesill_by_miirshroom_dbtl9m8_by_horseesill-dbtp62y.png
@miirshroom Hi there! I'd like to order a bonsai planter but I don't know how big it has to be to fit all the stuff I wanna put on it. I'll send money for a 400px wide planter but you can tell me if that's too small.

Image width: 400px
Planter: Tan
Substrate: Brown clay
Structural Elements: 3x Limestone columns
(type A columns, type 2 beam over 2 of them, type z pedestials)
Bonsai: 1x Plain Yellow Banana; 2x Flowering Banana; 1x Blain Date Palm
Plants: 1x Wildwoods Green Moss; 1x Flowering Prickly Pear cluster; 1x Stonewatch Flatblade + as much desert scrub as I'd need (together with the sand)!!
Creatures: 1x Lovebird; 1x Budgie (Bog Canary); 1x Leopard Gecko; 1x Dust slither
Decorations: 1x Sand pile; 1x large ribcage
Placement Directions: One bird on the beam, one on a banana palm; Snake coiled; ribcage somewhere in front of the Prickly Pear cluster; some of the sand between the columns if possible; moss on the beam and a little next to the base if possible
@miirshroom Hi there! I'd like to order a bonsai planter but I don't know how big it has to be to fit all the stuff I wanna put on it. I'll send money for a 400px wide planter but you can tell me if that's too small.

Image width: 400px
Planter: Tan
Substrate: Brown clay
Structural Elements: 3x Limestone columns
(type A columns, type 2 beam over 2 of them, type z pedestials)
Bonsai: 1x Plain Yellow Banana; 2x Flowering Banana; 1x Blain Date Palm
Plants: 1x Wildwoods Green Moss; 1x Flowering Prickly Pear cluster; 1x Stonewatch Flatblade + as much desert scrub as I'd need (together with the sand)!!
Creatures: 1x Lovebird; 1x Budgie (Bog Canary); 1x Leopard Gecko; 1x Dust slither
Decorations: 1x Sand pile; 1x large ribcage
Placement Directions: One bird on the beam, one on a banana palm; Snake coiled; ribcage somewhere in front of the Prickly Pear cluster; some of the sand between the columns if possible; moss on the beam and a little next to the base if possible
___________________1168_150px_Marvin_Mc_Millan_zpsfctahcpn.png __
She/her / '98 / +9h

wishlist
fr tumblr
i just got back into FR and i saw my bonsai broken, so surprising to see this thread i was a teeny part of the initial kickoff of still hanging around three years later omg, nice job man i hope youre still having a good time <3
i just got back into FR and i saw my bonsai broken, so surprising to see this thread i was a teeny part of the initial kickoff of still hanging around three years later omg, nice job man i hope youre still having a good time <3
previously heavenlyEarth
@miirshroom
I love it, ahhhh, thank you so much! It's such a perfect combination of the two, it's lovely~
@miirshroom
I love it, ahhhh, thank you so much! It's such a perfect combination of the two, it's lovely~
1366_150px_psfox_by_miirshroom-dbtl9ly.png
Well, I know how I want to upgrade my planter, finally...now I just have to accumulate the items.
Well, I know how I want to upgrade my planter, finally...now I just have to accumulate the items.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
@miirshroom

Image width: 500px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Black - B5, A2, B2
Substrate: Black pumice
Structural Elements: Sanded Pine large trellis (type 1), sanded pine wood slats, sanded ash wood slats
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Crimson King Maple - Summer - N/A)x2, (White Oak- Spring - N/A), (Crimson Frost Birch - Flower - N/A), (Miniature Potash Peach - Winter - N/A)
Plants: Specialty Rose Bush (black rose, gold leaves), Golden Grass x5, Dayglo Thresh x2, Stonewatch Flatblade
Creatures: Gold-throated Sparrow x2, Crow, Duskrat, Black Squirrel, Banded snail
Decorations: Ice Hybrid fragment, Fire hybrid fragment, Plague hybrid fragment, 3 small/medium eye agate, large bird skull (dark), small bird skulls (dark), large etched tusk x2, small tusks x2, large ribcage, spine pieces, Deadwood Juniper x2, large driftwood log, white clay fertility statue, small copper spires
Placement Directions: The only true placement I need is the fertility statue in the center. Anything else can go where you please! The dragon whom this piece is ordered for desires peace, balance, and reverence despite the chaos and darkness around them- whatever that means to you in the piece can be anything ^^ Thank you!
@miirshroom

Image width: 500px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Black - B5, A2, B2
Substrate: Black pumice
Structural Elements: Sanded Pine large trellis (type 1), sanded pine wood slats, sanded ash wood slats
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Crimson King Maple - Summer - N/A)x2, (White Oak- Spring - N/A), (Crimson Frost Birch - Flower - N/A), (Miniature Potash Peach - Winter - N/A)
Plants: Specialty Rose Bush (black rose, gold leaves), Golden Grass x5, Dayglo Thresh x2, Stonewatch Flatblade
Creatures: Gold-throated Sparrow x2, Crow, Duskrat, Black Squirrel, Banded snail
Decorations: Ice Hybrid fragment, Fire hybrid fragment, Plague hybrid fragment, 3 small/medium eye agate, large bird skull (dark), small bird skulls (dark), large etched tusk x2, small tusks x2, large ribcage, spine pieces, Deadwood Juniper x2, large driftwood log, white clay fertility statue, small copper spires
Placement Directions: The only true placement I need is the fertility statue in the center. Anything else can go where you please! The dragon whom this piece is ordered for desires peace, balance, and reverence despite the chaos and darkness around them- whatever that means to you in the piece can be anything ^^ Thank you!
V0awagL.png
@miirshroom [b]Image width:[/b] 150 PX [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Death Seeker/Crow Shadow Runestone/Fragment and then any dark bones [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Dark omen/oracle, bones, The Tangled Wood ect. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5880259] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58803/5880259_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom
Image width: 150 PX
Specific Item requests: Death Seeker/Crow Shadow Runestone/Fragment and then any dark bones
Theme Directions: Dark omen/oracle, bones, The Tangled Wood ect.
Dragon Image:
5880259_350.png
ZYsjylg.png
1 2 ... 347 348 349 350 351 ... 493 494