Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 493 494
This is amazing, I can see the amount of time you have put into this. I would like one for every dragon in my lair, but I'll have to just choose a few to start with.
This is amazing, I can see the amount of time you have put into this. I would like one for every dragon in my lair, but I'll have to just choose a few to start with.
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
@miirshroom Username: Ambitious Bonsai size: 150px Planter Type: Type 1 Choices: Everything's up to you!! Notes: I'd like you to base the planter on the lightning flight!! You could also include some purple, since this planter would be representing my lair, haha, but only if you feel like it'll fit into the design!! Username: This planter is for the user decadent! Bonsai size: 150px Planter Type: Type 1 Choices: Up to you! Notes: Base it on this beautiful dragon of theirs, please: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24330493] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243305/24330493_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom
Username: Ambitious
Bonsai size: 150px
Planter Type: Type 1
Choices: Everything's up to you!!
Notes: I'd like you to base the planter on the lightning flight!! You could also include some purple, since this planter would be representing my lair, haha, but only if you feel like it'll fit into the design!!

Username: This planter is for the user decadent!
Bonsai size: 150px
Planter Type: Type 1
Choices: Up to you!
Notes: Base it on this beautiful dragon of theirs, please:

24330493_350.png
Td4lBWl.png
@ForestBrigade

Girl. Shes doing it.
@ForestBrigade

Girl. Shes doing it.
They/them |-+-| FR+0
My accent hunt thread

LF Marigold/Moss/Oilslick
Earthdragon!
tumblr_ofmwk0DOBt1u3wsjco2_250.png
@Miishroom Greetings! [b]Bonsai (season):[/b]Autumn Trident Maple (x 2), Autumn (orange) Willow Oak (x 2) [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] Type 1, 300px [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] RED, Mulch [b]Plants:[/b] Cindershroom x2, Dayglo thresh x9 [b]Creatures:[/b] Common sparrow x1 [b]Decorations:[/b] N/A [b]Placement Directions:[/b] I'd like both the trident maple trees to be opposite direction of each other and they're both in opposite ends shown below (the worst example :'D) Then the Willow oaks will be in the middle. With all the thresh I would like the two shrooms to be in front (the 5 thresh aren't shown below. Just one but I showed where I want the shrooms! I don't know where to put the sparrow but place it where you feel like is right? Payment: -5kt -5 Jasper -30 Maple seeds -20 Sunkernel -20 Cindershrooms -50 Dayglo Thresh -10 Common sparrows [img]http://imgur.com/7SAUl8w.jpg[/img]
@Miishroom

Greetings!
Bonsai (season):Autumn Trident Maple (x 2), Autumn (orange) Willow Oak (x 2)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 300px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: RED, Mulch
Plants: Cindershroom x2, Dayglo thresh x9
Creatures: Common sparrow x1
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: I'd like both the trident maple trees to be opposite direction of each other and they're both in opposite ends shown below (the worst example :'D) Then the Willow oaks will be in the middle. With all the thresh I would like the two shrooms to be in front (the 5 thresh aren't shown below. Just one but I showed where I want the shrooms! I don't know where to put the sparrow but place it where you feel like is right?

Payment:
-5kt
-5 Jasper
-30 Maple seeds
-20 Sunkernel
-20 Cindershrooms
-50 Dayglo Thresh
-10 Common sparrows

7SAUl8w.jpg
@Miirshroom

Could I order one of these too please? I don't have time now to add details so will do that later if that's OK (it's 9.00 am here, will be out all day so wanted to catch you in case you're closed later). Would you allow a second one too, or is that greedy when I've just ordered a previous one? ^-^
@Miirshroom

Could I order one of these too please? I don't have time now to add details so will do that later if that's OK (it's 9.00 am here, will be out all day so wanted to catch you in case you're closed later). Would you allow a second one too, or is that greedy when I've just ordered a previous one? ^-^
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@miirshroom as I bought an all pink and pretty from tune I guess I could snatch an all blue from you ;)

Username: Cyrya
Bonsai size: 200px I guess xD
Planter Type: Type 2 from the 200px ones I like the config 7 the most so that if possible : 3
Choices: Paper Birch "Starwood Night" , Chickweed (Stellaria Media) , Cream-blue Rosebush
Notes: I would love if the planters could be blue but I understand if not ^^ would love if you could add blue animal(s) also to it ^^ for example frost whisper (moth) or meal moth : 3

also if I send a wind familiar with the payment could there be added the windblown effect?
@miirshroom as I bought an all pink and pretty from tune I guess I could snatch an all blue from you ;)

Username: Cyrya
Bonsai size: 200px I guess xD
Planter Type: Type 2 from the 200px ones I like the config 7 the most so that if possible : 3
Choices: Paper Birch "Starwood Night" , Chickweed (Stellaria Media) , Cream-blue Rosebush
Notes: I would love if the planters could be blue but I understand if not ^^ would love if you could add blue animal(s) also to it ^^ for example frost whisper (moth) or meal moth : 3

also if I send a wind familiar with the payment could there be added the windblown effect?
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
These are so so so cool @miirshroom!!

I'd like to order the following:

Bonsai (season): Spring
Planter Type (&Configuration): Basic Ceramic, whatever size would work best
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Purple Ceramic, Pink Quartz Substrate
Plants: Miniature Potash Peach, Starfall Blossom Daffodil, Maiden's Blush Chickweed
Creatures: Flying Scalescarab
Decorations: Rose Quartz Crystal Arrangement OR Any type of Rose Quartz anything (whatever you think would look best)
Placement Directions: However would look best

Let me know if I ordered correctly because I might be a little confused, and also can you let me know how much Treasure and how much of each item this will be ? (:
These are so so so cool @miirshroom!!

I'd like to order the following:

Bonsai (season): Spring
Planter Type (&Configuration): Basic Ceramic, whatever size would work best
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Purple Ceramic, Pink Quartz Substrate
Plants: Miniature Potash Peach, Starfall Blossom Daffodil, Maiden's Blush Chickweed
Creatures: Flying Scalescarab
Decorations: Rose Quartz Crystal Arrangement OR Any type of Rose Quartz anything (whatever you think would look best)
Placement Directions: However would look best

Let me know if I ordered correctly because I might be a little confused, and also can you let me know how much Treasure and how much of each item this will be ? (:

Versus Coli Challenge
B2R Breeding Challenge
Lili
+3frt
Artist || Witch
830.png
@miirshroom Username: Bonsai size: 200 px Planter Type: Type 2 Choices: Spring Potash Peach, Purple pots, windblown Notes: I want it themed on this dragon, my foodkeeper colorwise, also, I'd like it to look kind of like a spice/herb garden, with maybe a few animals hanging around. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26048561] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260486/26048561_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom
Username:
Bonsai size: 200 px
Planter Type: Type 2
Choices: Spring Potash Peach, Purple pots, windblown
Notes: I want it themed on this dragon, my foodkeeper colorwise, also, I'd like it to look kind of like a spice/herb garden, with maybe a few animals hanging around.

26048561_350.png

MementoMoe
@miirshroom
Username: RayFisch
Bonsai size: 200px
Choices: at least one bonsai please,
Notes: based on this dragon please

Username:RayFisch
Choices: at least one bonsai please
Notes: based on this dragon please.
@miirshroom
Username: RayFisch
Choices: at least one bonsai please,
Notes: based on this dragon please

Username:RayFisch
Choices: at least one bonsai please
Notes: based on this dragon please.
Qr1pg0s.png
[center]@PKRS @JCStitches payments received! @sgkat Affirmative, please send 25k treasure (or equivalent!) @jastoz All looks good, please send 60k treasure total payment! @Spassow Sounds good, please send 55k treasure total payment! As a side note: I intended to have a limit of 3 requests per order, but the order form was conflicting and listed max 4 with an option for more. It has since been revised to 3, but for everything up to this point I'll try to include all that's been requested for each anyways because I did not catch that mistake. @Brushtail thanks =) Now is the perfect time for a first order while the event on page 268 is going on! @Doodletrash1 [i]A few times a dragon with poor eyesight has passed this planter and mistaken the Jasper stones for fallen apples. Getting a surprise mouthful of gem dust does not make for the finest of moments.[/i] [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/509f/f/2017/181/f/f/1061_pots200_doodletrash1_by_miirshroom-dbenqd9.png[/img] @Phoenixofwar [i]A light gust of wind picks up the fallen Starwood Birch blossoms from their resting places blended with the blue quartz.[/i] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/7c0e/f/2017/181/4/9/1063_500px_phoenixofwar_by_miirshroom-dbenqd0.png[/img] @Amorah [i]Masquerade of clouds, Pale blooms hide sharp thorns, Tar-painted leaves through the cracks.[/i] [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/5740/f/2017/181/8/c/1065_pots150_amorah_by_miirshroom-dbenqco.png[/img] @Jazz [i]Black cords snake over parched desert, Paths trailed through sand and stone, Meandering as the Songbird flies.[/i] [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/2918/f/2017/181/5/7/1066_150px_jazz_by_miirshroom-dbenqcl.png[/img] @pigeonfluff [i]Birdsong whistling, Musicians on colourful wings, Joyous symphony.[/i] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/a215/f/2017/181/0/1/1067_200px_pigeonfluff_by_miirshroom-dbenqce.png[/img] [size=2]It is a strange feeling, dropping off orders the day after they're made.[/size][/center]
@PKRS @JCStitches payments received!

@sgkat Affirmative, please send 25k treasure (or equivalent!)

@jastoz All looks good, please send 60k treasure total payment!

@Spassow Sounds good, please send 55k treasure total payment!

As a side note: I intended to have a limit of 3 requests per order, but the order form was conflicting and listed max 4 with an option for more. It has since been revised to 3, but for everything up to this point I'll try to include all that's been requested for each anyways because I did not catch that mistake.

@Brushtail thanks =) Now is the perfect time for a first order while the event on page 268 is going on!

@Doodletrash1
A few times a dragon with poor eyesight has passed this planter and mistaken the Jasper stones for fallen apples. Getting a surprise mouthful of gem dust does not make for the finest of moments.
1061_pots200_doodletrash1_by_miirshroom-dbenqd9.png

@Phoenixofwar
A light gust of wind picks up the fallen Starwood Birch blossoms from their resting places blended with the blue quartz.
1063_500px_phoenixofwar_by_miirshroom-dbenqd0.png

@Amorah
Masquerade of clouds,
Pale blooms hide sharp thorns,
Tar-painted leaves through the cracks.

1065_pots150_amorah_by_miirshroom-dbenqco.png

@Jazz
Black cords snake over parched desert,
Paths trailed through sand and stone,
Meandering as the Songbird flies.

1066_150px_jazz_by_miirshroom-dbenqcl.png

@pigeonfluff
Birdsong whistling,
Musicians on colourful wings,
Joyous symphony.

1067_200px_pigeonfluff_by_miirshroom-dbenqce.png

It is a strange feeling, dropping off orders the day after they're made.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 493 494